Suspicious packages all over the place

SmokeyTheBear

Sumbitch probably mailed them all with undeclared lithium batteries.

Y'all who regularly mail bombs, I'm guessing they weigh more than 16 ozs? That would rule out First Class Package. They seem to have all arrived rather quickly, so Priority Mail? Their location should be recorded from the minute they were accepted, probably down to the clerk who accepted them. Soon we should have video of whatever Surlyite walked them into the building.

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Vanilla ISIS strikes again 

Are we sure these aren't clocks?

Also, I want to go on record as calling the following costume inappropriate.  No one should wear this:

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/10/05/irving-teen-inspires-clock-boy-halloween-costume/

Irving Teen Inspires “Clock Boy” Halloween Costume

ahmed-halloween.jpg?w=640&h=480&crop=1

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

So current options for this are:

1) Right wing lunatic sending bombs to all the boogeymen and women that Fox News and Trump talk about.  Logic?  None, but nuts don't work on logic.  

2) Left Wing conspiracy (given the bombs didn't explode) meant to endear sympathy for Democratic leaders and to encourage people to vote because Republicans are dangerous.  Logic? Not a lot and take a pretty big tin foil hat and cynical view to think this is possible.

3) Russians/Chinese behind these specifically to promote more discord since the above 2 possibilities are what partisans are going to believe.

Ima gonna go with #3.

1 inspired by the trolling of 3.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RDCanecutter said:

Y'all who regularly mail bombs, I'm guessing they weigh more than 16 ozs? That would rule out First Class Package. They seem to have all arrived rather quickly, so Priority Mail? Their location should be recorded from the minute they were accepted, probably down to the clerk who accepted them. Soon we should have video of whatever Surlyite walked them into the building.

You gotta send them certified otherwise how do you know they got the package? Can't be sure until you get the green card back. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

CNN posted a pic of theirs.  It was in a yellow envelope with a lot of stamps on it.

DqShbA9WoAACVHF.jpg:large

Edited by kevwun
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

So current options for this are:

1) Right wing lunatic sending bombs to all the boogeymen and women that Fox News and Trump talk about.  Logic?  None, but nuts don't work on logic.  

2) Left Wing conspiracy (given the bombs didn't explode) meant to endear sympathy for Democratic leaders and to encourage people to vote because Republicans are dangerous.  Logic? Not a lot and take a pretty big tin foil hat and cynical view to think this is possible.

3) Russians/Chinese behind these specifically to promote more discord since the above 2 possibilities are what partisans are going to believe.

Ima gonna go with #3.

Guys, what if it was the R's sending them, because they knew people would assume it was the Dems launching a conspiracy to make R's look bad! 

4D Chess y'all. 

13 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I hope they get this guy quick and put his shit on blast.  

Stop rooting for his lousy bombs to detonate, sir.

Edit:

ISIS/ISIL/Clearasil flag:

main-qimg-658fdb334ae22252c6c855838530f2

So an ISIS symbol on bombs sent to prominent Democrats, with a return address of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz,, the Congresswoman that hired the Imran Awan IT guy from Pakistan, who was arrested for stealing and forwarding classified info he stole from congressional computers.  

The mail bomb perp is doing some heavy trolling.

Edited by clapclapclap

Just now, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

proof that debbie wasserman schultz is isis?

I knew it.  Fuckin' Jews are in on it.  That's why President Trump brought Jared Kushner on board - he's spyin' on them Jew confrences and reportin' to us.  Trump is so god danged smart, man, I tell you what.

Just now, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

No postage mark on the stamps?  Meaning...?  What?  

I've actually been noticing a number of letters/packages that I've sent and received not having their postage marked. I've been sending wedding invites and receiving RSVP's and I could reuse about a quarter of the postage from my returned RSVP's. There are marks being made on the letter, just on the wrong corner.

12 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

So an ISIS symbol on bombs sent to prominent Democrats, with a return address of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz,, the Congresswoman that hire the Awan IT guy from Pakistan who was arrested for stealing and forwarding classified info from congressional computers.  

The mail bomb perp is doing some heavy trolling.

It's that For Chan guy, isn't it.