Dan Crenshaw

Ted Lange

This many years into the cult, and now Dan realizes some of the followers don't read good?  Jesus Crenshaw, wake the fuck up.  I guess you are a little bit, but kinda disturbing how much jarring it took.  

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

His new district is very maga, he needs to worry about the primary 

image.png.4df723ea838b529037439ee708dd944c.png

My mother is represented by Crenshaw. She lives in the heart of Montrose, right about where Bart Simpson's knee is positioned on the toilet on the congressional map.  Watching this exchange between both Crenshaw and those magaTs makes me very happy she will no longer be represented by him or have her vote counted against those crazy religious nutjob Trumpers.  

1 hour ago, Gourmand said:

My mother is represented by Crenshaw. She lives in the heart of Montrose, right about where Bart Simpson's knee is positioned on the toilet on the congressional map.  Watching this exchange between both Crenshaw and those magaTs makes me very happy she will no longer be represented by him or have her vote counted against those crazy religious nutjob Trumpers.  

That graphic should be next to the word "gerrymandering" in the dictionary.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

Theoretically, shouldn’t one’s faith be the one thing you could question? If someone believes the moon is made of cheese without any evidence, shouldn’t that be a thing one could question?

I realize this might trigger some cheese heads, so apologies 

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

Theoretically, shouldn’t one’s faith be the one thing you could question? If someone believes the moon is made of cheese without any evidence, shouldn’t that be a thing one could question?

Yes, but we know the moon is not made of cheese professor.  But if it was made of barbecued spare ribs, would you eat it then?  It's a simple question.  

30 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Of course, but it’s bad form between believers, in that it places the questioner in a position of judgement that belongs to God alone. Or the great curd that is the moon, according to some. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Haha 1

Of course, but it’s bad form between believers, in that it places the questioner in a position of judgement that belongs to God alone. Or the great curd that is the moon, according to some. 
These assholes should read Matthew 6 in full, it's all right there, you know the new covenant, the whole love one another and don't be dick, if you're into the whole brevity thing.

• Hook 'Em 2

Also this Maga on Maga violence is hilarious. I like the clowns coming off the top rope starting up the "Let's Go Brandon" chants at a town hall for an ex Military cyclops US House Rep right winger Trumper who got a quote twisted to suggest he doesn't believe Jesus is real.

I have no idea if Crenshaw is a Christian, and it shouldn't matter, but "Let's Go Brandon" as a response to questioning someone's faith. Chefs Kiss.

21 hours ago, Gourmand said:

uhh, if Crenshaw gets primaried, your mother is going to be represented by a crazy religious nutjob Trumper.

14 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Also this Maga on Maga violence is hilarious. I like the clowns coming off the top rope starting up the "Let's Go Brandon" chants at a town hall for an ex Military cyclops US House Rep right winger Trumper who got a quote twisted to suggest he doesn't believe Jesus is real.

I have no idea if Crenshaw is a Christian, and it shouldn't matter, but "Let's Go Brandon" as a response to questioning someone's faith. Chefs Kiss.

As soon as things start getting a little heated these MAGATs start smearing shit all over themselves and the walls with the LGB chant.  All riled up and looking to be assbags at the first opportunity.

11 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

As soon as things start getting a little heated these MAGATs start smearing shit all over themselves and the walls with the LGB chant.  All riled up and looking to be assbags at the first opportunity.

i couldn't imagine a worse room to be in there.

Edited by yoladu

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, F250 said:

How likely is it that Crenshaw loses the primary? The other guy seems a lot more unhinged than Dan.

like I said, Michael Barry right wing crazy radio guy has said he’s done with him. He took full credit for getting him elected 

• Like 1

From time to time, Crenshaw will talk sense and display that he hates his supporters.

He was overly harsh with the little girl but I also assume the little girl was put in that position by her parents. It seems unlikely that she found the quote on her own, and decided to go to a crenshaw speech to ask that question.

I'm reminded of some videos that I've seen where the initial view looks like an athlete is refusing to sign an autograph for a young fan. What a dick but when someone digs deeper, there is a parent that is pushing the kid to have 10 things signed, all of which is presumably being sold.

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

He’s going to get primaried. Michael Berry out of Houston is done with him 

He was dogging the shit out of him the other day, week or two I guess now. Calling him a war monger that needed to be primaried. I haven’t listened to much AM morning radio since offices no longer exist but I had to take a second listen to make sure what I heard was right. Berry pretty much put him in office, guess he can take him out. 

22 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Is it pathetic that Crenshaw and Gomert had to watch the trump rally from that crowd. At least gomert got a shout out from trump, which has to be weird for Paxton.

Trump's little Cheeto was probably hard at the thought of all the Texas politicians standing around waiting for his blessing. It is beyond weird that Donald Fucking Trump has so much influence over the politics of Texas.

These people have to go overboard with the Texas red neck shtick so that they can be judged by a New Yorker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

From time to time, Crenshaw will talk sense and display that he hates his supporters.

He was overly harsh with the little girl but I also assume the little girl was put in that position by her parents. It seems unlikely that she found the quote on her own, and decided to go to a crenshaw speech to ask that question.

I'm reminded of some videos that I've seen where the initial view looks like an athlete is refusing to sign an autograph for a young fan. What a dick but when someone digs deeper, there is a parent that is pushing the kid to have 10 things signed, all of which is presumably being sold.

Fuck Crenshaw, but the “little girl” was an 18 year old plant from the Ellis campaign. 

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

In a sane world, he could be one of the up and coming stars of the GOP.

Even now, he could be the face of the "moderate" GOP, should they wish to ditch the Trump Cult worship bullshit.  It would be painful for him, he would not win his primary, but he's 37, he's served in combat and was decorated, and if he planted himself and just waited things out, sometime in the future he could come in and get some power while still only being young and in his late 40s.  He's certainly got the guts, having been a SEAL, but I doubt he has the political experience to navigate that path if he chose it.

As it stands now, he'll probably bet primaried, he won't be getting a job with right-wing talk radio or TV.  He'll have to bite his tongue and try and get a consulting job for CNN, etc.

I think Crenshaw thinks he’s smarter than he actually is (politically and communication ability) and I think he has ambitions beyond a US Congressman. But, he doesn’t do  himself any favors hopping on all these conservative or mainstream media outlets and yapping. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YChang said:

I think Crenshaw thinks he’s smarter than he actually is (politically and communication ability) and I think he has ambitions beyond a US Congressman. But, he doesn’t do  himself any favors hopping on all these conservative or mainstream media outlets and yapping. 

He also doesn't do himself any favors when he's honest (and I use that term loosely) in small gatherings or interviews, which is where he can sometimes come across as sane, but then turns around and goes full MAGA when the spotlight is on him.  He's a weathervane and trying to play multiple parts of the GOP.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 1/4/2022 at 9:22 AM, wildcat09 said:

This feels relevant today.

The irony of the fundagelical types' "love" for Israel is that it has nothing to do with liking or disliking Jews.

According to their eschatology, the Jewish homeland of Israel must exist for the "Rapture" to occur.  I believe the net result of that rapture is the fiery destruction of Israel and all Jews.  If I was a Jew, I'd be wary of fundagelicals bearing gifts or support.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

The irony of the fundagelical types' "love" for Israel is that it has nothing to do with liking or disliking Jews.

According to their eschatology, the Jewish homeland of Israel must exist for the "Rapture" to occur.  I believe the net result of that rapture is the fiery destruction of Israel and all Jews.  If I was a Jew, I'd be wary of fundagelicals bearing gifts or support.

The Israeli government knows this but probably isn't too worried about being invaded by the Antichrist's army or God's judgment.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

The Israeli government knows this but probably isn't too worried about being invaded by the Antichrist's army or God's judgment.

Yep. If they can make billions and get insane policy concessions from morons who believe made up insane theology from a mere 120 years ago or so….they’ll take it and laugh.
  • Hook 'Em 1