Jump to content
Machinator

2020 OT Jaylen Garth

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

It is such a good feeling to see us recruit elite players on offense for the third year in a row. Those dark years from 2010 -2017 watching our completely helpless offenses are going to be a distant memory. 

You sir, may speak for yourself. I will always cherish the memories of Tyrone Swoopes handing off to Kyle Porter and throwing to Lorenzo Joe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

It is such a good feeling to see us recruit elite players on offense for the third year in a row. Those dark years from 2010 -2017 watching our completely helpless offenses are going to be a distant memory. 

You sir, may speak for yourself. I will always cherish the memories of Tyrone Swoopes handing off to Kyle Porter and throwing to Lorenzo Joe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome home Jaylen.

 

I am a big fan of watching gigantic mother-scratchers in brunt orange body-slam inferior opponents within an inch of their lives.

 

Will-Ferrell-Happy-Excited.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Somewhere, Jake Smith and Mookie Wilson are rejoicing.

Mookie Wilson?

...or Mookie Cooper?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

"LibHorns" lol

Surly troll. Everybody knows it's "libsip", ya  stupid libsip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, texifornia said:

"LibHorns" lol

They love to tie their fandom to politics and it’s fucking hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Surly troll. Everybody knows it's "libsip", ya  stupid libsip

 

2 minutes ago, USMCHorn said:

They love to tie their fandom to politics and it’s fucking hilarious.

Everyone knows the best party is the afterparty. Come on over-- don't worry that the liquor stores are closed. Afterparty leadership plans in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Sheppard and McCoy have broken that poor fucking "Bo Darville"....he has been at it nonstop over there for a month on each and has been dead ass wrong on every post he has made about each. 

every one.

And I love that somewhere, right now, Looch is curled up calling Carrington "uppity"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Capture.jpg

 

 

Capture2.jpg

Just like clockwork.  One of their must have recruits goes to the Horns, and suddenly he's just not that good, getting a surprising 4th star.  That Evil Empire must pay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the 40 Acres Mr. Garth!

Herb Hand doing yeoman's work to get the OL program situated. Excellent Sunday. Hook'em!

Edited by TexMexBuddha
dumb stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TtomTerrific said:

 Sheppard and McCoy have broken that poor fucking "Bo Darville"....he has been at it nonstop over there for a month on each and has been dead ass wrong on every post he has made about each. 

every one.

And I love that somewhere, right now, Looch is curled up calling Carrington "uppity"

He's a transfer!

It's a run of the mill coaching change!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My favorite part of that was "Liucci doesn't move guys up and down on whim with no basis at all."
Indeed Liucci does not move guys up and down on whim with no basis at all.

Looch moves HIS head up and down.

Gobble gobble gobble

49a68e84c3ab4a1675af6b22203d63e4.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, USMCHorn said:

They love to tie their fandom to politics and it’s fucking hilarious.

You even mindless tribalism full of rage, bro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Capture.jpg

 

 

Capture2.jpg

aggy is right. garth’s offer list was abysmal:

-texas 

-bama 

-ohio state

-lsu

 

 

 

-texum bulldogs/arkansas/mizzou/ms st/the other ut 

7 secsecsec offers but isn’t sec good. ok.

Edited by Henry Hill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Evans wanted beef up front? There you go. Herman ain't fucking around. Get the linemen, then fill in the rest. We're on a roll, boys. 

I hope that he likes these guys committing, but Evans is a “Three & Out” RB. Hopefully all of these guys redshirt. Evans might play behind one of these guys his sophomore year, maybe. Then his junior year he might play behind two of these guys... maybe. 

It’s better to get a class of beef and have Evans be happy than not, but it’s entirely possible that Evans only plays a handful of snaps behind any of the OLs who sign in 2020. 

That being said, it is absolutely great for the program. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I hope that he likes these guys committing, but Evans is a “Three & Out” RB. Hopefully all of these guys redshirt. Evans might play behind one of these guys his sophomore year, maybe. Then his junior year he might play behind two of these guys... maybe. 

It’s better to get a class of beef and have Evans be happy than not, but it’s entirely possible that Evans only plays a handful of snaps behind any of the OLs who sign in 2020. 

That being said, it is absolutely great for the program. 

For sure. Barring injury he's done in 3. I was just going on what he said about wanting beef up front, so this has to be appealing to him. You're right, though. When these guys make an impact he'll either be on his way out, or maybe one or  two will get a start as a sophomore with him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GETTY%20Bevo%201319_1546531628286.jpg_6583552_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
 Welcome & Hook 'em Horns Jaylen!

One of the greatest moments of a Bevo in history. The way he emerged from the fog and stepped into a regal pose sent chills thru me. It was awesome.

And then he almost tops it by just about making shish kabob out of a dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...