Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

I can answer about Jordan. His floor is Darren sproles and his ceiling is Barry Sanders. 

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I can answer about Jordan. His floor is Darren sproles and his ceiling is Barry Sanders. 

1 minute ago, Fud said:

Darren Sproles/Quentin Griffin type, imo  

Sounds like he'll be fun to watch. The Ramonce factor returns to the 40 acres.

31 minutes ago, NoName said:

why would he EVER take a payout? 100% guaranteed, and $75m is fuck you money for a college coach. 

this isn't a guy negotiating to enter the job market early, why would he take a penny less than the say $30 mil he has left guaranteed over the last 4 years of the deal?

I meant the payout of his full remaining contract. I agree he should never settle for less.

2 hours ago, NoName said:

the issue is that if he actually does well enough that he earns the $75m he is going to jump for a better job elsewhere. if he wins 3 SEC championships, 1 NC and makes it to another, someone else bigger /better is going to come after him.

there is no upside for A&M to include it, only downside. 

if he blows there, it isn't like he is going to leave for UL-Monroe or even shift over to say Ok State...

I still can't believe an actual lawyer wrote this paragraph:

Screen_Shot_2018_08_22_at_1.29.27_PM.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

You are aware, of course, that aggy bought themselves a real-live, bona fide, complete with desks and everything law school? And that 50% of the mouth-breathers who graduate from said aggy law school were in the bottom half of their class?

You will never go broke by counting on aggy stupidity.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Screen_Shot_2018_08_22_at_1.29.27_PM.png

It really is quite amazing.

"Coach recognizes that he would hurt our feelings if he resigns or unilaterally terminates this agreement. Therefore, no financial penalty will be called for in such an event."

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

It really is quite amazing.

"Coach recognizes that he would hurt our feelings if he resigns or unilaterally terminates this agreement. Therefore, no financial penalty will be called for in such an event."

this will hold up in court should aggy ever sue.  and if it doesn't hold up, then strenuously object.

SIAP - Roach "I've done some gathering of intelligence on Eaton. From what I can tell, Texas would take him and i was even told by one source they are in the lead for him. Still trying to get more confirmation on that before feeling confident."

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dummy said:

SIAP - Roach "I've done some gathering of intelligence on Eaton. From what I can tell, Texas would take him and i was even told by one source they are in the lead for him. Still trying to get more confirmation on that before feeling confident."

Any update on Xavien Alford?

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Dummy said:

Jesus, at least EJ would just throw CBs out for shits and giggles or just to annoy aggy. Having an easily-hateable fuckhead who occasionally trolled aggy was way more fun than this semi-hard-working bowl of plain corn flakes.

7 minutes ago, Dummy said:

This is fantastic. I seriously cannot tell if it’s real or not. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, texifornia said:
9 minutes ago, Junior Bonner said:

Newbie question. What is katfid?

I fully expect wrong answers only.

@Katfid54, how would you like to introduce the meme of yourself? 

Let me count the ways:

There's this:

giphy.gif

There's this:

tenor.gif?itemid=4535895

And this:

giphy.gif

Some of this:

giphy.gif

But mostly I want to ask this negged-ass newbie:

giphy.gif

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Jesus, at least EJ would just throw CBs out for shits and giggles or just to annoy aggy. Having an easily-hateable fuckhead who occasionally trolled aggy was way more fun than this semi-hard-working bowl of plain corn flakes Cheerios.

fixed it for you and closetojumping.

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

So aggy is going to take 2-3 more safeties in this class to go with the 3 they signed last year. They are looking at having 2 true CBs takes in 3 years, and one of those guys is a JUCO that could fail out at any time.

fail out of A&M?

tenor.gif?itemid=5260236

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Jesus, at least EJ would just throw CBs out for shits and giggles or just to annoy aggy. Having an easily-hateable fuckhead who occasionally trolled aggy was way more fun than this semi-hard-working bowl of plain corn flakes.

Never thought I'd say I miss EJ, but I do. I still enjoy his occasional trolls though. He just made himself too easy to mock on a daily basis.

1 hour ago, Katfid54 said:

Let me count the ways:

There's this:

giphy.gif

There's this:

tenor.gif?itemid=4535895

And this:

giphy.gif

Some of this:

giphy.gif

But mostly I want to ask this negged-ass newbie:

giphy.gif

Ehhhh I’d say it’s more like 

source.gif

with a good dose of 

007.gif

But when it all comes down to it, deep down on the inside...

tenor.gif?itemid=4926366

Oh, and of course

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi1oEGj_Jd4pBYQ5PXoty

• Like 3