Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

7 minutes ago, squeegeedegg said:

No one is visiting... She was at DFW and made a post with stuffed Bevo saying she's in Longhorn territory, much the same way I've "been to Switzerland" because of a 3.5 hour layover at Zurich-Kloten 

SFV_Website_Background_6.png

Doesn't sound like a place I want to visit, he and his winery can fuck off and die. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, squeegeedegg said:

No one is visiting... She was at DFW and made a post with stuffed Bevo saying she's in Longhorn territory, much the same way I've "been to Switzerland" because of a 3.5 hour layover at Zurich-Kloten 

This hits close to home as I have visited Dakar, Senegal under similar circumstances.

1 minute ago, squeegeedegg said:

Delta already is making Austin a focus city; with the other two Big 3 airlines owning DFW and Houston, they would be wise to eventually plant a hub in Austin to secure their share of CenTex travel growth... Herman playing 4D chess with Kirby?

Every time someone brings up our coach playing chess, I immediately think of Charlie Strong. So many of us thought he was playing chess while recruiting. In hindsight, he was playing patty cake in the mirror. That’s why he said the cake was baked.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Every time someone brings up our coach playing chess, I immediately think of Charlie Strong. So many of us thought he was playing chess while recruiting. In hindsight, he was playing patty cake in the mirror. That’s why he said the cake was baked.

Hindsight is 20/20... I also thought he was taking his time to get the mental evals just right.  Perception and narrative are extremely powerful concepts