Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

Word around aggyland is that Mueller advised Price to take up coaching after tasting his bbq at a cookoff and fearing the competition. He had no counters for Price’s revolutionary with grain cuts and soggy bark.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I think Red Five and I are pretty well aligned in our desire to see a vast majority of posters on this thread onboard a very large bus careening off a very high cliff. 

Surly recruiting thread can never be destroyed.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I think Red Five and I are pretty well aligned in our desire to see a vast majority of posters on this thread onboard a very large bus careening off a very high cliff. 

bullshit, you’re fucking addicted to this disaster.  if you were even half as smug as you act in your posts you’d have bailed on this shitshow years ago. 

22 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Considering CTJ’s posts the last few days have basically been, “Here’s what Dr. Loomis used to tell me about sociopaths back when he still thought he could reach me”, I am not sure escalating is a good idea.  

"What were you like as a child, CTJ?"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

You’re all going to wish we had a full blown psychopath in our recruiting corner once the aggie bbq results unfold. This thread has been remarkably stable for the shitshow of summer, but it’s got the potential to come completely unhinged by month’s end. 

Broughton is committing to Aggy around BBQ event. Eaton as well if not sooner. Manning too? 

Who am I missing?

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I’m on board but only if you’re waiting at the bottom waiting to catch us.  

23 hours ago, Machinator said:

How have people not realized that Dorbah is a silent yet?

I’ve been under the impression that it’s someone else, but the clues that TFB gave out awhile back after the bat signal contradicted what I heard, so who knows?

6 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

He's kinda right, you know, but I'm a little jet lagged from two weeks at Platja d'en Bossa.

My niece filled in for a DJ at the Ushuaïa one night after the scheduled guy accidentally ran into some bullets his girlfriend's husband had pointed in his direction. It was in the middle of the week, though, so she reported that the euro-trash crowds wouldn't have known the difference anyway. CSB.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sejjr said:

But if you kill off Surly in a fiery bus crash, where would you go to post all your humble-brags?

5 hours ago, futureman said:

bullshit, you’re fucking addicted to this disaster.  if you were even half as smug as you act in your posts you’d have bailed on this shitshow years ago. 

At what point did I imply anything about Surly going away in my post? This place will march right on long after your crispy carcasses are pulled from the wreckage and thrown into the landfill. Also, when have I ever claimed anything humbly? 

58 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

At what point did I imply anything about Surly going away in my post? This place will march right on long after your crispy carcasses are pulled from the wreckage and thrown into the landfill. Also, when have I ever claimed anything humbly? 

If we are looking for silver linings at least I won’t have to witness Broughton commit to Aggy and read about how we finished third on his list if I die in a fiery bus crash. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

If we are looking for silver linings at least I won’t have to witness Broughton commit to Aggy and read about how we finished third on his list if I die in a fiery bus crash. 

1. You’re going to hell.

2. The devil reads commitments of players who don’t choose Texas on an endless loop.