Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

1 minute ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

The Crystal Ball deal is about the dumbest thing ever associated with following recruiting, but the fact that all these homers are somehow compelled to take it seriously enough that they are forced to self-flagellate on a regular basis makes it so damn hilarious. I can't imagine how excruciating it must be for Jeremy Clark or any of those aggy dipshits to crystal ball some of these kids to Texas. As far as I can tell, it's the only real value that the CB gives.

Listen to this man. His wife buys copious amounts of stupid shit. He knows dumb.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Honestly, man, that dickweed doesn't deserve the fucking mention. He doesn't know shit and he frequently does more harm than good for the program. He's also not an additonal data point. Just fucking whiny noise.

His name is also Wescott.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Honestly, man, that dickweed doesn't deserve the fucking mention. He doesn't know shit and he frequently does more harm than good for the program. He's also not an additonal data point. Just fucking whiny noise.

Not very nice to talk about our own satya that way

5 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

His name is also Wescott.

Scene: Hospital room some decades ago. A baby has just been born.

Doctor:  Congratulations, it's a boy!

Mother: Oh my God he's beautiful! Honey look at our baby boy. 

Father: ...

Mother: Honey, isn't he beautiful? 

Father: ...

Mother: What should we name him? 

Father: For Christ's sake, woman, he looks like a total douche! We might as well name him Wescott or something. 

Mother: What a wonderful idea! 

Camera pans to focus on mother's morphine drip as we fade to black

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Are we sure that Westcott Eberts doesn’t post under the Surly username that’s Bangladeshian for sits while peeing?

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Dude wears a fucking flat bill and listens to Fall Out Boy or whatever the new emo shit of the day is.  Fuck his whiny ass

Edited by CB'sGotMeLit

1 hour ago, Ok. Caol Hook Em! said:

Super K has been on fucking point 

I’m starting to think he definitely has connection to staff, probably through commitment videos in the last year. He’s the most likely of all the 9.95ers to have direct interactions with people on the staff because of that. 

I’m thinking it’s BC. 

2 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

I can't remember the last time 2 players from the same class committed to us on the same day.

(watch it prolly happened this year)

2 minutes ago, Sock Monkey said:

Didn't we get about half a dozen commitments/LOIs on 2016 NSD?

And Kris Boyd/Holton Hill prior to that.

11 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Jimbomentum?

I blew past this because of that magnificent post by Boerne Horn. I had to circle back because this has not gotten enough love. It has MASSIVE potential.

When Princely pounds you in the face with a volleyball..Jimbomentum.

When Tom "balls across your nose" Herman drags his nuts across your face...Jimbomentum.

When you miss the jizz jar...Jimbomentum.

When your cheerleaders are fucking dudes...Jimbomentum.

When you stand, sway, waive a white flag and chant like a cult..Jimbomentum.

When you squeeze your nuts so you can feel the teams pain...Jimbomentum.

When you eat the list...Jimbomentum.

When you fling poop...Jimbomentum.

When you make up a bullshit story about a 12th man that gets passed down for generations to the rest of the inbreds...Jimbomentum.

When your only championship (debatable) was in 1939...before WWII...Jimbomentum.

When you talk like a fucking inbred 100 miles an hour and make absolutely no sense..Jimbomentum.

When you "retire" in the asshole of Texas with $75 million (Guaranfuckingteed) on your way to Baton Rouge...Jimbomentum.

When your slobbed daily by a man with chin pubes...Jimbomentum.

When your 5'7" when you stretch and still faster than sloneal...Jimbomentum.

• Like 2