Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

Someone who is good with Gifs needs to take the end of the Scott Sterling volleyball video where he's getting nailed in the face over and over again and replace the guys hitting the balls with all the head-to-head recruiting wins...  Broughton, Princely, Alford, etc.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Richter said:

Someone who is good with Gifs needs to take the end of the Scott Sterling volleyball video where he's getting nailed in the face over and over again and replace the guys hitting the balls with all the head-to-head recruiting wins...  Broughton, Princely, Alford, etc.

I have a version of this ready to go for when a certain commit drops

Edited by Bodacious Bevo
  • Like 5

22 minutes ago, billy_bats said:

Find it hard to believe, but maybe Roach knows something.

He probably hit a button to see what it do and accidentally posted it.

Actual update is likely: "I'm hearing we could have some good news, bad news, or no news with a potential target in the top 5,000,000 nationally. Situation is fluid."

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, derp said:

He probably hit a button to see what it do and accidentally posted it.

Actual update is likely: "I'm hearing we could have some good news, bad news, or no news with a potential target in the top 5,000,000 nationally. Situation is fluid as aggie tears."

FIFY.

3 hours ago, immamac said:

It seems to have gone pretty far in the longhorn twittersphere - 25 retweets, but none from the huge UT twitter accounts yet - the biggest one is probably reddit longhornation 

TomTheHerman should RT it, maybe I'll DM him. lol

Edited by sith_horn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

TCU tears today with aggy tears. 

The Crystal Ball deal is about the dumbest thing ever associated with following recruiting, but the fact that all these homers are somehow compelled to take it seriously enough that they are forced to self-flagellate on a regular basis makes it so damn hilarious. I can't imagine how excruciating it must be for Jeremy Clark or any of those aggy dipshits to crystal ball some of these kids to Texas. As far as I can tell, it's the only real value that the CB gives.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1