Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

11 hours ago, texifornia said:

That was just fun to watch. That's a great age to be looking at such a promising future. Good luck to them both.

edit: And now this elegant, brief video commit from Johnston. Maybe there is some value in twitter after all.

Edited by RomaVicta

18 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Honestly, man, that dickweed doesn't deserve the fucking mention. He doesn't know shit and he frequently does more harm than good for the program. He's also not an additonal data point. Just fucking whiny noise.

The thin skinned little bitch blocked me on Twitter long ago 

• Fuck You 1

I think we need to remember this next May and have a little faith. The meltdown a few days after getting Crawford's verbal that lasted for weeks was pretty pathetic. I'm not suggesting Aggie level of trust, but maybe a little patience will be in order.

This is a hell of a ride. Rolling ball of butcher knives, my friends.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I think we need to remember this next May and have a little faith. The meltdown a few days after getting Crawford's verbal that lasted for weeks was pretty pathetic. I'm not suggesting Aggie level of trust, but maybe a little patience will be in order.

Not that you don't know this already, but you're asking for a lot from us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

With the head start they have on 2021, it's not going to happen. They are more likely to be filled up than anybody wondering wtf is going on. 

Edited by Mitch Cumsteen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

With the head start they have on 2021, it's not going to happen. They are more likely to be filled up than anybody wondering wtf is going on. 

Exactly. I’m thinking the situation in May of 2020 will be completely different. Apples and oranges.