Wives and the Stupid Shit They Say/Do

Spur08

37 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Maybe it would be a good idea to remind her of the environmental impact of her product and that she should expect it to be banned like plastic bags and straws. 

And how all her plastic is going to wind up floating around in the ocean choking the life out of those cute little baby seals.

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Is she planning to make them out of plastic? Because inventing a single-use disposable plastic product seems about as smart as investing in print media. 

I do digital marketing, specifically Google and Facebook, for a living.  I was talking to a law firm who is doing over $4k a month in print marketing.  I had 4 attorneys in the meeting, only 1 was a woman and she is married.  In my presentation I talked about my close partnership with both Google and Facebook and showed  how what I am doing is helping some of the biggest name attorneys in Texas.  At the end of my presentation the three male attorneys were ready to go with my suggestions.  The female attorney was vehemently against it because "we've always done print and we need something that we can physically show our clients.  We also don't know if online ads would work."

• Like 1

Is she planning to make them out of plastic? Because inventing a single-use disposable plastic product seems about as smart as investing in print media. 
She should make them out of fruit roll -ups so that they can be eaten when they're done with the drink.

40 minutes ago, Modessit said:
3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

She should make them out of fruit roll -ups so that they can be eaten when they're done with the drink.

What’s to make? Just use one. They make for good dental dams too. 

see the part that makes me sad is that she could make something that would actually help mankind.....

like a sensor that detects red lights coming up ahead and flashes a display on the windshield that says "you can stop accelerating now."

or underwear that filters farts

Edited by mulletpelini
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mulletpelini said:

see the part that makes me sad is that she could make something that would actually help mankind.....

like a sensor that detects red lights coming up ahead and flashes a display on the windshield that says "you can stop accelerating now."

Like the Walk indicators that have a countdown?

or underwear that filters farts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.boomsbeat.com/amp/articles/169509/20161111/top-5-best-charcoal-underwear-for-flatulence-for-sale-2016.htm

Top 5 Best charcoal underwear for flatulence for sale 2016

On 6/4/2019 at 8:45 AM, Trey3216 said:

Sunday Morning, 11:30am

Me:  Hey babe, I gotta run to Home Depot to see if they have this thing.

Wife:  I wanna go too!   (still laying in bed, which means at least 30 minutes of waiting before departure)  I saw this thing on Pinterest.. 

Me: {Rolls eyes, stops listening}  

How was the garden dept?

On 6/6/2019 at 9:16 AM, luke duke said:

As someone in the comments stated, everyone from Utah is a blond, white, Mormon with a degree from BYU. So in order to distinguish themselves they give their kids dumb names that are derived by taking a syllable from 3 normal names and mashing them together.

Sounds kind of.....blek?

On 6/17/2019 at 9:09 PM, txhorns said:

My wife was freaking out today because her phone wasn't working.  Even walked down the street to borrow her friends phone to call me 7 straight times while I'm in a meeting.  I excused myself from the meeting and answered.  Told her I would look at it tonight when I got home.  I got home and she has supposedly tried everything to get it to work, well except for plugging the charger into the wall.

The dumb is strong to quite skrong in this one.