Wives and the Stupid Shit They Say/Do

Spur08

20 minutes ago, Modessit said:
24 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:
We've covered this. My family isn't like yours.
And for the last time, no, your sister slapping on a detachable penis and fucking you in the ass is NOT renal.

His sister's dead, asshole.

I think all of her is dead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

That's performance art. Got to be. If she legitimately thinks that spread constitutes dinner I can only hope her husband is equally as stupid. That's the only scenario I can conceive of that doesn't end in tears.

She must fuck like a banshee.

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Bitch can't even make a sandwich. #worthless

Worse, she can’t make a salad. Put lettuce in a bowl and cut up fresh veggies. How fucking hard is this? And that food looks like ass. I’d take a Wendy’s salad 100x before eating dinner from 7/11. If her husband is coming home from deployment to this shit, he’s probably going to wish he was KIA

• Haha 1

Leaves the house this morning at 9 to run up to her school "for just a little bit to finish up some stuff. I won't be there long, so I'll take the kids with me."

I send her a text at 1p asking if she's still there and that I thought it wasn't going to take very long.

1:03p: "Fixing to leave."

1:46p: "Walking out."

2:24p: "Going to the car."

2:47p: "In the car. Leaving now."

1 hour ago, Modessit said:

Leaves the house this morning at 9 to run up to her school "for just a little bit to finish up some stuff. I won't be there long, so I'll take the kids with me."

I send her a text at 1p asking if she's still there and that I thought it wasn't going to take very long.

Damn.  That school must be huge.  Parking lot, too.  And the parking lot is a long-ass way from the building.

• Like 3

You’re complaining about her leaving with the kids all day?
  • Like 2

Not my wife but somebodies...

Woman is on moving walkway at DEN with her 3 kids (taking up the whole thing and not walking)...I watch as her whole entourage gets to end of walkway where she abruptly stops to survey where her gate is. Hilarity ensues as people pile into her and her kids. Yeah...she was pissed at the people crashing into her.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, gecko said:

Not my wife but somebodies...

Woman is on moving walkway at DEN with her 3 kids (taking up the whole thing and not walking)...I watch as her whole entourage gets to end of walkway where she abruptly stops to survey where her gate is. Hilarity ensues as people pile into her and her kids. Yeah...she was pissed at the people crashing into her.

Not that I would do it, but that bitch needed to be body slammed.

Tebow style.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2019 at 1:13 PM, Lone Star Horn said:

HA enjoy the warmth while you can. Once she gets older, and menopause hits (now I have no idea if it's possible for a woman to be opposite this, but this is my limited experience). It will all be too hot, she'll want to move to a cooler area, maybe San Diego, where's it's nice. The home AC will be running at 72, if you're lucky, all day and night. As soon as you get in the car, she'll start whining about it not getting cold enough, fast enough, you need to get the car AC fixed, because dammit, it's not cooling fast enough on a 90+ degree day.

Not always true .  Mrs Shooter went through it, and now she freezes if the house thermostat is colder than 78'

Frick that

“Influencerhusband” has got to be the biggest fucking douchebag on the internet
An Instagram husband can be any gender and sexual orientation, and he doesn't have to be your actualhusband. ... In 2016, the editor Meredith Haggerty enlisted anInstagram husband, really just a woman she had hired through an app, to follow her around a fashion show and snap pics.

The more you know.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk