Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

Quit being pussies. Aggy won’t win shit with this curly headed fuck or the next 15 curly headed fucks that QB for them.

Until they prove otherwise they’re a middling program with an occasional flash in the pan top 10 season. Never quite good enough to win anything substantial or memorable. Fuck em.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Get ln My Van said:

Quit being pussies. Aggy won’t win shit with this curly headed fuck or the next 15 curly headed fucks that QB for them.

Until they prove otherwise they’re a middling program with an occasional flash in the pan top 10 season. Never quite good enough to win anything substantial or memorable. Fuck em.

This is not how you get people into your van, but I agree with everything you said haha. They are just building the roller coaster a little higher than normal right now. 

Why doesn't Weigman have a better offer list? None from UT (which seems like a screwup) or most of the elite programs. Basically just Aggy, OU, and Florida.

Meanwhile MM has tOSU, Bama, UGA, Florida, Oregon, LSU, Aggy, USC, and obv UT.

Not saying MM is better, but that's a big difference in offers.

It’s weird. I see UT as having offered in his timeline but not in his offer list. I have to think Texas offered. 

This kid really blew up after a huge junior season and a jump in yards of 1300. He’s an outstanding baseball player and that probably led schools who had real other options to look elsewhere. I also don’t remember him a lot on the camp circuit until after his junior year. The fact is this is a crazy good year to be hunting a HS QB, and they seem to have mostly sorted themselves pretty early. Alabama was all in on Simpson, LSU on Howard, Clemson on Klubnik, Texas on Murphy, and tOSU on Ewers. 

He says he’s going to enroll early. We will see if that holds true, the temptation of MLB cash is high. If he ends up bolting, it’s a huge whiff by Fisher, who will have no option B and this years signee at TE.  If he enrolls, it’s a huge win because the kid is for real. 

4 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It’s weird. I see UT as having offered in his timeline but not in his offer list. I have to think Texas offered. 

This kid really blew up after a huge junior season and a jump in yards of 1300. He’s an outstanding baseball player and that probably led schools who had real other options to look elsewhere. I also don’t remember him a lot on the camp circuit until after his junior year. The fact is this is a crazy good year to be hunting a HS QB, and they seem to have mostly sorted themselves pretty early. Alabama was all in on Simpson, LSU on Howard, Clemson on Klubnik, Texas on Murphy, and tOSU on Ewers. 

He says he’s going to enroll early. We will see if that holds true, the temptation of MLB cash is high. If he ends up bolting, it’s a huge whiff by Fisher, who will have no option B and this years signee at TE.  If he enrolls, it’s a huge win because the kid is for real. 

I think Herman offered but Sark didn't re-offer. I think Sark only offered MM, Klubnik, and presumably Ewers behind the scenes. Clemson was actually all-in on Simpson first too iirc but then went Klubnik once they lost.

NIL is probably big in getting him to enroll. Not sacrificing as much $ by going to school. If I were him I'd at least play out my last year of HS baseball to see where I'd be drafted before making that decision. Seems kinda dumb to not do that but I guess he's set on it.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

I think Herman offered but Sark didn't re-offer. I think Sark only offered MM, Klubnik, and presumably Ewers behind the scenes. Clemson was actually all-in on Simpson first too iirc but then went Klubnik once they lost.

NIL is probably big in getting him to enroll. Not sacrificing as much $ by going to school. If I were him I'd at least play out my last year of HS baseball to see where I'd be drafted before making that decision. Seems kinda dumb to not do that but I guess he's set on it.

Correct about the Herman and Sark offer situation.  

He is really good at baseball but he fucking loves football which should be obvious from watching him play. He had an mcl sprain last year that he played through but basically ended his running for the last half of the season. ESPN listing him as a pocket passer is a joke. If he was concerned about MLB he would have shut it down after the injury and Bridgeland would have been 6-4 instead of 12-1. It wouldn't surprise me if he's football only from here on out

partially because it's game week, partially because i've had too much eagle rare, primarily because my 8:00 call was cancelled - it's time. as a reminder, i've done this on here or tangentially related boards the past decade or two, and i've been within one game of the correct won/loss record every year, apart from the time i watched kenny hill in columbia and overdosed on a variety of substances. 

tl:dr: this is a very good roster, with a very good coaching staff, with a very favorable schedule. incredibly strong front 7, sneaky good skill position players and a mature, focused group of players. the achilles heel will be speed: both on offense (can we find someone to get safeties out of the box) and defense (we're playing two fundamentally sound, imposing strong safeties, neither with a 5th gear), which unfortunately could bite us in the ass several times in this modern version of college football. 

i'm calling for 10-2 with losses to bama and ole miss. for those that want to see a quasi-sober look at the team, continue:

qb: who the fuck knows. haynes king is a gamer, won a state championship, great athlete and responds well to jimbo's abusive qb coaching. like every qb in the world, i have no idea until the bullets start flying. jimbo is a good enough schemer and king has enough tools to get us through 75% of the year in good shape but will he step up when needed? we'll see. calzada has an nfl arm, and otherwise is a weird kid. if king is legit, the ceiling for this roster gets really interesting. 

rb: if spiller stays healthy, he's going to have a great year. he's worked his ass off, is in incredible shape and is a really instinctual, tough runner. he's one gear away from being a heisman-type kid, but can still be an incredibly productive college running back. achane is more than a track guy, but i worry about him getting more than 8-10 touches a game. we'll see what he can handle. lj johnson looks like a kid who took the spring off. he'll get there, but needs some time. rest of the guys are jags. 

wr: weird room. chase lane looks really good, but in an ideal world he'd probably be your 2nd or 3rd guy. ainias smith will be moved around and productive, but this offense really needs an outside guy to at least occasionally threaten people. caleb chapman was starting to come on last year before the acl at florida, but not sure if he's back, and demond demas remains a guy who can't stay on the field. i think via pure frustration jimbo will force this down the field early, but no idea if sustainable against the better defenses. excited to see moose muhammad and yulkeith brown based on conversations, but i'll believe their production when i see it.

te: wydermyer is a borderline all-american. everything else is a bit of hope. baylor cupp is a freak on paper, but can't stay healthy (shoutout to his mom), max wright is the blocking guy who should be able to slip out and catch 10-15 balls, and eli stowers actually looks pretty good if he can put on another 15 pounds. 

ol: who knows? fun times! the freshman have quickly risen through the ranks, making the glass half empty (oh shit, the 2-deep sucks), or half full (wow, these guys are really talented) - i think it's probably a bit of both. from left to right: ruben fatheree is a freak. i'm all in on him being a top 10 pick in 3 years. he's 6'8", 320, moves like a guy playing small forward and has responded to everything thrown to him so far. that being said, it's going to take a bit for him to get up to speed, which is why i think tennessee transfer jahmir johnson starts the year and gives way by bama. aki ogunbiyi is going to be very solid at left guard and layden robinson should be decent at right guard, as long as he doesn't have to pull very often. kenyon green will probably end up at right tackle and be fine, and the question will be if luke matthews is actually real, or if one of the true freshmen (wykoff or bryce foster) has to man the center position. both are going to be good, but how quickly is a great question. center could be a potential danger spot. 

dl: a lot of talent. leal should be a top 20 pick at strongside end, mckinnely jackson, jaydon peevy, isaiah rakes and shemar turner (who is a freak) will anchor dt, and some combo of tyree johnson, michael clemons, fadil diggs and donnell harris will make weakside end at worst acceptable. as long as elijah robinson and terry price are employed, this will be a top 5-10 unit in college football. need to find guys to get to the quarterback in spite of elkos lane-heavy scheme to be elite.

lb: interesting room. aaron hansford is getting a lot of buzz, but need him to make more plays. really good athlete but still learning. andre white had a great year as the 3rd linebacker last year, but edgerrin cooper just may be too good to keep off the field. still can't believe lsu didn't up the ante here. couple of decent options behind here in antonio doyle, chris russell and tarian lee, all who would have been starting anytime over the last 2 decades of a&m football.

cb: myles jones is long, and a step slow. jaylon jones is smooth as hell, confident and a step slow. brian george has slowly put it together out of juco but probably a step slow. tyreek chappel is a freshman and not a step slow, but needs some time to figure it out. those will be the 4 corners. duece harmon is a lot of fun, but probably a nickel moving forward. we're talented, but susceptible here.

s: demani richardson is beautiful, and probably the best safety at a&m since terrance kiel (rip). he'd probably best suited for a box guy, however mike elko is obsessed with playing leon o neal next to him, who - despite all the bullshit - has turned into a pretty solid lane-filling safety, albeit one that runs a 4.65. for the life of me, i don't understand why he doesn't rotate antonio johnson, erick young or even freshman jardin gilbert here, but elko builds his defense back-end forward, and he's going to live or die with those two as the final help. we saw bama going over the top repeatedly last year and i fear ole miss doing the same, but we'll see if there are holes patched here. 

st: we'll be fine. 

should be a fun year. bookmark it and and yell at me when we're either in the playoff or win 6. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 7

partially because it's game week, partially because i've had too much eagle rare, primarily because my 8:00 call was cancelled - it's time. as a reminder, i've done this on here or tangentially related boards the past decade or two, and i've been within one game of the correct won/loss record every year, apart from the time i watched kenny hill in columbia and overdosed on a variety of substances. 
tl:dr: this is a very good roster, with a very good coaching staff, with a very favorable schedule. incredibly strong front 7, sneaky good skill position players and a mature, focused group of players. the achilles heel will be speed: both on offense (can we find someone to get safeties out of the box) and defense (we're playing two fundamentally sound, imposing strong safeties, neither with a 5th gear), which unfortunately could bite us in the ass several times in this modern version of college football. 
i'm calling for 10-2 with losses to bama and ole miss. for those that want to see a quasi-sober look at the team, continue:
qb: who the fuck knows. haynes king is a gamer, won a state championship, great athlete and responds well to jimbo's abusive qb coaching. like every qb in the world, i have no idea until the bullets start flying. jimbo is a good enough schemer and king has enough tools to get us through 75% of the year in good shape but will he step up when needed? we'll see. calzada has an nfl arm, and otherwise is a weird kid. if king is legit, the ceiling for this roster gets really interesting. 
rb: if spiller stays healthy, he's going to have a great year. he's worked his ass off, is in incredible shape and is a really instinctual, tough runner. he's one gear away from being a heisman-type kid, but can still be an incredibly productive college running back. achane is more than a track guy, but i worry about him getting more than 8-10 touches a game. we'll see what he can handle. lj johnson looks like a kid who took the spring off. he'll get there, but needs some time. rest of the guys are jags. 
wr: weird room. chase lane looks really good, but in an ideal world he'd probably be your 2nd or 3rd guy. ainias smith will be moved around and productive, but this offense really needs an outside guy to at least occasionally threaten people. caleb chapman was starting to come on last year before the acl at florida, but not sure if he's back, and demond demas remains a guy who can't stay on the field. i think via pure frustration jimbo will force this down the field early, but no idea if sustainable against the better defenses. excited to see moose muhammad and yulkeith brown based on conversations, but i'll believe their production when i see it.
te: wydermyer is a borderline all-american. everything else is a bit of hope. baylor cupp is a freak on paper, but can't stay healthy (shoutout to his mom), max wright is the blocking guy who should be able to slip out and catch 10-15 balls, and eli stowers actually looks pretty good if he can put on another 15 pounds. 
ol: who knows? fun times! the freshman have quickly risen through the ranks, making the glass half empty (oh shit, the 2-deep sucks), or half full (wow, these guys are really talented) - i think it's probably a bit of both. from left to right: ruben fatheree is a freak. i'm all in on him being a top 10 pick in 3 years. he's 6'8", 320, moves like a guy playing small forward and has responded to everything thrown to him so far. that being said, it's going to take a bit for him to get up to speed, which is why i think tennessee transfer jahmir johnson starts the year and gives way by bama. aki ogunbiyi is going to be very solid at left guard and layden robinson should be decent at right guard, as long as he doesn't have to pull very often. kenyon green will probably end up at right tackle and be fine, and the question will be if luke matthews is actually real, or if one of the true freshmen (wykoff or bryce foster) has to man the center position. both are going to be good, but how quickly is a great question. center could be a potential danger spot. 
dl: a lot of talent. leal should be a top 20 pick at strongside end, mckinnely jackson, jaydon peevy, isaiah rakes and shemar turner (who is a freak) will anchor dt, and some combo of tyree johnson, michael clemons, fadil diggs and donnell harris will make weakside end at worst acceptable. as long as elijah robinson and terry price are employed, this will be a top 5-10 unit in college football. need to find guys to get to the quarterback in spite of elkos lane-heavy scheme to be elite.
lb: interesting room. aaron hansford is getting a lot of buzz, but need him to make more plays. really good athlete but still learning. andre white had a great year as the 3rd linebacker last year, but edgerrin cooper just may be too good to keep off the field. still can't believe lsu didn't up the ante here. couple of decent options behind here in antonio doyle, chris russell and tarian lee, all who would have been starting anytime over the last 2 decades of a&m football.
cb: myles jones is long, and a step slow. jaylon jones is smooth as hell, confident and a step slow. brian george has slowly put it together out of juco but probably a step slow. tyreek chappel is a freshman and not a step slow, but needs some time to figure it out. those will be the 4 corners. duece harmon is a lot of fun, but probably a nickel moving forward. we're talented, but susceptible here.
s: demani richardson is beautiful, and probably the best safety at a&m since terrance kiel (rip). he'd probably best suited for a box guy, however mike elko is obsessed with playing leon o neal next to him, who - despite all the bullshit - has turned into a pretty solid lane-filling safety, albeit one that runs a 4.65. for the life of me, i don't understand why he doesn't rotate antonio johnson, erick young or even freshman jardin gilbert here, but elko builds his defense back-end forward, and he's going to live or die with those two as the final help. we saw bama going over the top repeatedly last year and i fear ole miss doing the same, but we'll see if there are holes patched here. 
should be a fun year. bookmark it and and yell at me when we're either in the playoff or win 6. 

TL;DR

Will dominate Prairie View A&M and get skull-fucked by Bama.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, bizzle said:

When you rate your QB and OL as "who knows" you should have very low confidence in getting 10 wins, no matter who the players are or who the coach is. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Are Clemons and Special K guy both expected to play this year?

Calzada does not have an NFL arm as that indicates power, and accuracy but otherwise not too much Kool-aid.

2 losses on the season sounds right, but not sure where the second comes from since there’s really only 2 tough games on the schedule (and I hesitate putting LSU in that bucket) Won’t know know much about this team until we see the 3quarter defect to Saban in week 6.

I appreciate bizzle's yearly prediction appearances. I guess the national consensus on ATM this year is 10+ wins. Outside of what is perceived to be a favorable schedule, man, I don't get it. The DL will be terrific, there is zero doubt. Elko is a terrific DC to boot. Weidermeyer is a standout and so is Spiller. It's a team with a lot to like. That considered, there are some really big question marks too. 

-QB? King not only needs to produce, he needs to survive. Calzada has issues and there's nothing else there worth discussing.

-OL? Turner is a good coach, but 4 new guys is a lot, especially when several might be true freshmen. 

-OC? Fisher calls a dated and pedestrian offensive game. He has to out-talent other teams to do what he wants and he typically needs an experienced OL and an above average QB to do it. He loves the TE and a robust running game. Plays to the TE can often be slow-developing, which requires a solid OL. Spiller can create his own yards, so if he can take the bullets, maybe that keeps things open even if the OL is mediocre. Is that true for Achane though? Teams are going to play to the outside when Achane is in the backfield and I doubt he sneaks up on anyone. 

-Speed? I don't see it. Smith and Achane obviously have it. Neither is going to be put into position to take the top off of a defense often. King may well be fast in a 40, but he doesn't play special with his feet on his HS film and he looks really fragile. He's no doubt tough, but he got hurt early in his senior year on a hit he'll see every third series in college. He played through it, but how many bullets can he take if he needs to show his speed to move the offense? Defensively, the DL is going to have dominate every OL they face for the sins of lacking speed to be forgiven in the secondary. I would not want to be slow in the secondary in either the SEC or Big 12 and it's hurt ATM many times. 

-Schedule? Everyone seems to believe the mediocrity of the SEC from 2020, sans Bama of course, will return in 2021. So there are a lot of assumptions around LSU, MSU, and Auburn all sucking. Ole Miss is getting a little love offensively, but they're being discussed as though they're a novelty. Getting Missouri is a break, I guess, but I've listened to multiple interviews with Drinkwitz and that dude seems pretty fucking sure of himself regarding Missouri having a surprise year. Not a ton of coachspeak from him. Obviously the non-conference is a planned embarrassment and Arkansas and South Carolina every season are laughable, boring gifts. 

I don't know, I feel like there are some similarities heading into this season between Texas and ATM, yet ATM is getting top 5/6 run. I feel like Texas' rating heading into the season around top 20 is about right for both teams. ATM may well go 11-2 this season, but I don't think there's a ton of mental gymnastics required to see them at 8-5.

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I appreciate bizzle's yearly prediction appearances. I guess the national consensus on ATM this year is 10+ wins. Outside of what is perceived to be a favorable schedule, man, I don't get it. The DL will be terrific, there is zero doubt. Elko is a terrific DC to boot. Weidermeyer is a standout and so is Spiller. It's a team with a lot to like. That considered, there are some really big question marks too. 

-QB? King not only needs to produce, he needs to survive. Calzada has issues and there's nothing else there worth discussing.

-OL? Turner is a good coach, but 4 new guys is a lot, especially when several might be true freshmen. 

-OC? Fisher calls a dated and pedestrian offensive game. He has to out-talent other teams to do what he wants and he typically needs an experienced OL and an above average QB to do it. He loves the TE and a robust running game. Plays to the TE can often be slow-developing, which requires a solid OL. Spiller can create his own yards, so if he can take the bullets, maybe that keeps things open even if the OL is mediocre. Is that true for Achane though? Teams are going to play to the outside when Achane is in the backfield and I doubt he sneaks up on anyone. 

-Speed? I don't see it. Smith and Achane obviously have it. Neither is going to be put into position to take the top off of a defense often. King may well be fast in a 40, but he doesn't play special with his feet on his HS film and he looks really fragile. He's no doubt tough, but he got hurt early in his senior year on a hit he'll see every third series in college. He played through it, but how many bullets can he take if he needs to show his speed to move the offense? Defensively, the DL is going to have dominate every OL they face for the sins of lacking speed to be forgiven in the secondary. I would not want to be slow in the secondary in either the SEC or Big 12 and it's hurt ATM many times. 

-Schedule? Everyone seems to believe the mediocrity of the SEC from 2020, sans Bama of course, will return in 2021. So there are a lot of assumptions around LSU, MSU, and Auburn all sucking. Ole Miss is getting a little love offensively, but they're being discussed as though they're a novelty. Getting Missouri is a break, I guess, but I've listened to multiple interviews with Drinkwitz and that dude seems pretty fucking sure of himself regarding Missouri having a surprise year. Not a ton of coachspeak from him. Obviously the non-conference is a planned embarrassment and Arkansas and South Carolina every season are laughable, boring gifts. 

I don't know, I feel like there are some similarities heading into this season between Texas and ATM, yet ATM is getting top 5/6 run. I feel like Texas' rating heading into the season around top 20 is about right for both teams. ATM may well go 11-2 this season, but I don't think there's a ton of mental gymnastics required to see them at 8-5.

I would emphasize that LSU should be WAY better this year and that game is in Death Valley. Last year they had almost no returning starters, shit QBs once Brennan got hurt, and shit coordinators. Coordinators still TBD but more promising and the other issues seem to be resolved. I'd have LSU as the favorite in that game straight up. Like you said, Auburn, @ Ole Miss, and @ Mizzou are very possible upsets. Leach always has a punchers chance. I think 9-3 is about right but could easily be 4-5 losses if King and the OL suck.

Also idk how much stock to put into these things but found it interesting that Aggy's Defensive FEI last year (per Football Outsiders) was only 34th in the country. UT's was 40th. Not really that special.

I have no faith in Karl Dorrell, but Colorado does have a veteran defense returning for their Week 2 matchup in Boulder. aggy should win easily, but it will provide a good indicator on how King and the OL will perform in hostile environments against experienced defenses.

Edited by HtownHorn

Our OL coach's name is Josh Henson. Turner who?

And aside from Foster on the 2-deep and potential to start at Center, there is no other true freshman who will start. Fatheree is a redshirt freshman. Certainly most of the guys on 2-deep don't have much if any real game experience, but most of them have been on campus, have the body, and coaches seem to like what they see. I guess we will find out shortly-- just as we will with Mizzou/Drinkwitz and Ole Miss/Joey Freshwater.

• Fuck You 1

36 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I have no faith in Karl Dorrell, but Colorado does have a veteran defense returning for their Week 2 matchup in Boulder. aggy should win easily, but it will provide a good indicator on how King and the OL will perform in hostile environments against experienced defenses.

That the game is in Denver btw. Not exactly hostile.

• Hook 'Em 1

if king is legit, the ceiling for this roster gets really interesting. 

That is a big "if". And he has to be able to survive a suspect OL. With an average QB and a below average line, the offense will have plenty of issues scoring. And RBs and QBs will have to stay healthy.

21 minutes ago, Bevo said:

That is a big "if". And he has to be able to survive a suspect OL. With an average QB and a below average line, the offense will have plenty of issues scoring. And RBs and QBs will have to stay healthy.

I still remember from the spring game Tarp said King got hit one time and came up limping/hurt.  

I don't think they'll lose to Colorado, but as someone said, that's a veteran defense with mostly guys who have been playing 4-6 years.  OL is also full of experience.

1 hour ago, PHLaggie said:

Our OL coach's name is Josh Henson. Turner who?

And aside from Foster on the 2-deep and potential to start at Center, there is no other true freshman who will start. Fatheree is a redshirt freshman. Certainly most of the guys on 2-deep don't have much if any real game experience, but most of them have been on campus, have the body, and coaches seem to like what they see. I guess we will find out shortly-- just as we will with Mizzou/Drinkwitz and Ole Miss/Joey Freshwater.

The dude from Okie State. Whatever his name is.

2 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

i think this game should be an interesting measuring stick. chris wilson probably isn't the world's greatest dc or he would have been elevated sooner in his career, but everywhere he's been (ou, mississippi st, georgia, usc) they've had productive defensive lines, and i expect them to attempt to send a lot of shit at the unproven ol. 

as to ctj's question on why we're getting the 5/6 run, i think jimbo's reputation, last season's performance (dismiss it at your own level of homer) and top-end talent all make for a compelling storyline. there's going to be a handful of this roster drafted in the first round next year, and that's always an easy story to sell. we'll see if the rest of the roster is as talented as i believe it is, or if demarvin leal and kenyon green are wallpapering over a bunch of fuckery.

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

Someone hasn’t taken a look at aggy’s schedule this year. 

I'm sure we'll get our hopes up for an Aggy L in Boulder, but it's hard to put any faith in that Colorado coaching staff. 

I think Ole Miss spoils their season in November, but I could see Aggy winning every game they're favored in. 

12 minutes ago, bizzle said:

i think this game should be an interesting measuring stick. chris wilson probably isn't the world's greatest dc or he would have been elevated sooner in his career, but everywhere he's been (ou, mississippi st, georgia, usc) they've had productive defensive lines, and i expect them to attempt to send a lot of shit at the unproven ol. 

as to ctj's question on why we're getting the 5/6 run, i think jimbo's reputation, last season's performance (dismiss it at your own level of homer) and top-end talent all make for a compelling storyline. there's going to be a handful of this roster drafted in the first round next year, and that's always an easy story to sell. we'll see if the rest of the roster is as talented as i believe it is, or if demarvin leal and kenyon green are wallpapering over a bunch of fuckery.

Leal was money well spent

28 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Someone hasn’t taken a look at aggy’s schedule this year. 

Ole Miss, Alabama, LSU, and one of Arky/Auburn. Maybe even MState. They have a new OL and new QB. King is overrated and will get pancaked before halfway through the season. I think they’re inflated to hell by the media and will regress to their mean this season. 

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, LonghornLurker said:

Ole Miss, Alabama, LSU, and one of Arky/Auburn. Maybe even MState. They have a new OL and new QB. King is overrated and will get pancaked before halfway through the season. I think they’re inflated to hell by the media and will regress to their mean this season. 

I’m looking forward to watching another one of King’s Hail Mary wounded ducks for an attempted come from behind win for aggy. Of course, it would have to be from the 30 yd line. Longview vs Tyler. Watch.The.Tape.