ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

thats what Im hoping. Corso needed to retire after this stroke.  Mcafee would inject some new life into Gameday, he has the makings of the perfect troll when it comes to getting the home crowd fired up then picking the away team

He is going to die after he retires. Let him work.
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Joseph Ossai segment is next on Gameday...

Fully on team top button.  

I think this was a well produced segment that did a good job of putting opinions out there without offending anyone.  We need more of that.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Funny thread at lsu... Several saying they won't watch ESPN Gameday anymore due to all the non-football stuff the show keeps talking about...

Will just watch football games going forward...

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/kirk-herbstreit-crying-on-gameday-over-blm/91708354/

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

I thought Kirk was genuine, even if maybe he knew he was going to choke up beforehand and just let it happen. The real question is, does it fucking matter if he faked it? Can we maybe listen to their words this one time?

That whole segment was really good, as was the "should we play" discussion at the top. Wish we could save the hate for every other episode of this show this season.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Funny thread at lsu... Several saying they won't watch ESPN Gameday anymore due to all the non-football stuff the show keeps talking about...

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/kirk-herbstreit-crying-on-gameday-over-blm/91708354/

Those hicks should just stick to nascar - 99.9% white

2 minutes ago, Bartles said:

I thought Kirk was genuine, even if maybe he knew he was going to choke up beforehand and just let it happen. The real question is, does it fucking matter if he faked it? Can we maybe listen to their words this one time?

That whole segment was really good, as was the "should we play" discussion at the top. Wish we could save the hate for every other episode of this show this season.

Genuine??  Sorry not even close...

While Maria's segment with the players was GREAT...

Herbie's soliloquy was fake and SUCKED ASS

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

So basically what most adults have been doing for the last few years. Don’t remember exactly when I stopped watching, it just got boring and redundant. So I just tune in at about 12:10 on Saturdays. Unless Beth is assaulting my ears.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Herbie crying seemed fake...

Everything that guy does seems calculated and fake.  I bet he spent the last month with an acting coach and video learning to cry on camera   

“Hey Herbstreit- Texas folks are still pissed about that cesspool thing you farted out when they fired the worst coach in their history.”

”Really?  Well I’ll put them in my preseason playoff prediction.  Makes no difference.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Everything that guy does seems calculated and fake.  I bet he spent the last month with an acting coach and video learning to cry on camera   

“Hey Herbstreit- Texas folks are still pissed about that cesspool thing you farted out when they fired the worst coach in their history.”

”Really?  Well I’ll put them in my preseason playoff prediction.  Makes no difference.”

I will have you know sir that his blind endorsement of Mack Brown is in fact 100% genuine. As is the Blow job he gave David Shaw after their conversation.

I liked it at 2 hours like they did today vs the usual 3 hour bloated show. Also, if they were to continue to do so, that might lessen the the chance of getting the usual weekly Rinaldi someone has cancer/died or is dying downer story they seemed to have really leaned into in the last few years.

• Hook 'Em 1