• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, The Dog said:

47 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

all that bluster about lawsuits and shit for nothing?  hmmm

39 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Well that's quite the backdown from Michigan but I guess they got what they wanted with the investigation ending. I guess they can still use this in their martyrdom. 

I was really, really, really hoping Jim would testify in court tomorrow; and that he would go all Col. Nathan Jessep when called to the stand....something like this

Son, we live in a world that has stadiums, and those stadiums are coached by staffs that have to win. Are young to do it? You Mr. Snooping reporter? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for us losing of low level staffer Stalions, and you curse the UM coaches. You have that luxury from the Press Box, You have the luxury of criticizing decision after the game. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That losing Stalions, while tragic, probably saved UM football games. That OSU cheats, and Michigan State, Notre Dame cheats, hell they all cheat. And while my existence and that of the whole money laundering entity that college football has become is grotesque and incomprehensible to you, it saves games. Have you ever coached, on the sidelines, in a stadium with 100,000 fans yelling,? You have no idea the pressure I feel. 
You don't want the truth, because you know deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, or in newspaper columns, or on talk shows, you want me on that sideline, you need me on that sideline. 
We use words like give 110%, dig deep, fight though the pain, train hard to play harder, Go Blue, and Hail to the Victors. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent winning football games. You use them as a punchline. 
I have neither the time  nor the inclination to explain how football in an age of NIL, and $100 million coaching contracts to explain to a reporter how all these things impact the very game that your rise up every Saturday (or Tuesday in the MAC) the very game you are paid to discuss. I would much rather you just said thank you and go on your way. 
Otherwise I suggest you put on some pads, and play a position. Either way I don't give a damn what  you think you are entitled to. 

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!
Yes I ordered Connor Stalions to spy on other teams, do determine there signals, and to find a way to allow us to alter our play calling to take advantage. 

I'm being charges with a crime, Is that what this is? This is funny. That is what this is. What do you mean I get another 3 game suspension, I will rip the eyes our of your head and piss into your dead skull. You fucked with the wrong Wolverine!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

NCAA is toothless. If they try to punish Michigan, that's the first step to spinning off the Big 10 and SEC into their own organization. 

Kansas basketball has already written the playbook. If the school tells the ncaa to fuck off and they are not cooperating the ncaa just sits there twiddling their fingers like Tom herman and has no idea what to do next. 

So they accept the punishment even though the league admits Harbaugh is innocent. Makes sense, lol. Are they acknowledging that the cheating occurred and the HC is being suspended to punish the program but not him personally? I guess that makes it easier when the Raiders hire him in a few weeks.

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

So they accept the punishment even though the league admits Harbaugh is innocent. Makes sense, lol. Are they acknowledging that the cheating occurred and the HC is being suspended to punish the program but not him personally? I guess that makes it easier when the Raiders hire him in a few weeks.

image.thumb.png.8509736143015a64d56d6c7240e3a521.png

• Hook 'Em 4

No reason at all.  Just "relieved".  This far into the season, and with 2 games left on their schedule.

If it comes out he was fucking children or something, or peddling dope out of his office, sure.  But I'm pretty sure those aren't the reasons for this dismissal.

Meanwhile, the body count will continue to climb to protect Jim.

8 minutes ago, Big Frog II said:

I am very glad my school was able to beat them last year.  Using fake signals makes me laugh.  There were plenty of times we had big plays and their coaches were looking at each other like, how did that happen.

I had always assumed since the placards showed up a while back that teams had two sets of signals, one with the placards and the other with gestures, with a sign as to which set to use. 

• immamac changed the title to Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan