Dallas Cowboys 2019 Season Thread -- Aaaah Zeke Out?

Patrick Bateman

If Garrett took the offense over Moore should leak it through a back channel.

1. Win or lose it makes Garrett look like who I have always thought he was......a coach more interested in protecting himself from his own long overdue shitcanning
2. It was an abysmal pussy juice all over the bedspread effort...see point 1.

Also if I’m Moore I don’t hold the rope for that guy and risk how I’m looked at.

Now all of that is a big assumption this all happened but if it did it’s time to blow that motherfucker up.

26 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Normally people quote “school” as college. That’s why I put it in quotes. But I guess we’ve learned how you feel about college football from the Ticket thread. 

I know exactly when he graduated HS because I graduated one year before him from the same HS, and grew up playing sports with him 

I used the 90s and school referring to  high school because there are not many QBs left in the NFL who graduated high school in the 90s. In fact I believe there's only two. 

Every other quarterback played college ball some time in the new millenia so using graduating from college in the 2000s would have been ridiculously fucking stupid and wouldn't have conveyed my intended point of saying he's really fucking old so the saints spent a ton on a backup. 

Edited by Junior Miller

Not really. I still say play calling was the biggest culprit. NO has one of the biggest and baddest mofo DL in the game. Maybe the best against the run. And these fucks (Garrett) thought they'd go in and push them around in their own house and win one on one physical battled on the inside in the run game. 

Just sheer stupidity. If Garrett is going to take over and do this shit and not let Moore scheme and run his stuff then it's over for this team once the playoffs start. Garrett will do something stupid like this believing his guys should be able to boss everyone man on man and they'll get shut down again. 

I havent seen it yet in this thread (forgive me if it has been addressed), but are we all just ignoring the noise factor inside of the Superdome? It seems like they made a gameplan of run first because theoretically they wouldnt be able to audible. Not like you can work on visual cues and silent counts all week, though 🙄

11 hours ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

b2610d2ae68aa35e3fa5721cba476077.jpg

Anyone ever come across this guy? He is a TV magnet. Surprised he doesn’t float around in a jet pack before games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had seats behind this fuck, I’d break his fucking neck.  But sweet pullover, though. 

52 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

What the hell is up with DLaw? We are paying him Khalil Mack type money and getting nowhere near his production. Quinn has came in on a vastly inferior salary and has shown more impact. Hell we are paying $100million right now for Taco's production and effectiveness. 

You're not wrong and something I thought about during the Saints game.  Maybe he has been getting double teamed more often and that stops now that Quinn is back?  I don't know.

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

What the hell is up with DLaw? We are paying him Khalil Mack type money and getting nowhere near his production. Quinn has came in on a vastly inferior salary and has shown more impact. Hell we are paying $100million right now for Taco's production and effectiveness. 

3 hours ago, Hate said:

You're not wrong and something I thought about during the Saints game.  Maybe he has been getting double teamed more often and that stops now that Quinn is back?  I don't know.

2.5 sacks, Forced Fumble and fumble recovery, and is always in the backfield.  Just doesn't always get to the QB(how many times have they been so close to a sock only to let Rosen get away)

Dude has been the focal point. Quinn will help as he has so far.

2 hours ago, Drew said:

2.5 sacks, Forced Fumble and fumble recovery, and is always in the backfield.  Just doesn't always get to the QB(how many times have they been so close to a sock only to let Rosen get away)

Dude has been the focal point. Quinn will help as he has so far.

Not sure this helps your point

I had no idea until listening to the local morning show on ESPN Radio that Green Bay has beat us 7 of the last 8 times. But after thinking about it, sounds right. I know we beat them in Dak's rookie year without Dez. But they beat us in both playoff games, they came back and beat us in 2017. Their backup schooled us in 2013. Beat us down on SNF that got Wade fired. And I can't place the other few games. 

49 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I had no idea until listening to the local morning show on ESPN Radio that Green Bay has beat us 7 of the last 8 times. But after thinking about it, sounds right. I know we beat them in Dak's rookie year without Dez. But they beat us in both playoff games, they came back and beat us in 2017. Their backup schooled us in 2013. Beat us down on SNF that got Wade fired. And I can't place the other few games. 

I can't even remember his name. Made him millions in free agency the following season, never to be seen again as relevant.

Edited by DougO

6 minutes ago, DougO said:

I can't even remember his name. Made him millions in free agency the following season, never to be seen again as relevant.

Matt Flynn. He started one game for GB in 2011. The year GB went 15-1 and he threw for a shit ton of yards and looked good. He then went to Seattle that offseason and looked to be their starter until Russell Wilson beat him out in training camp/preseason. He then bounced around a few times and came back to Green Bay in 2013. I think we had a good lead in that game, too. But as our defense has did so often, they made no names look great. 

I do remember in 2007 and 2008 we beat GB. Actually in 2007, we first saw Rodgers after Favre got hurt and he damn near beat us. So the other losses I can't think of happened after 2008. 

Marinelli does not value safety or DT. And year after year, we are putrid up the middle and soft. Instead of getting 2 big plugs up the middle who can force things, we want undersized guys because the 'genius' of Marinelli can do wonders. Barf. Our first line of defense is basically our LBs. They got blown off the ball by backup C and a rookie guard. Constantly. We did zero to address last playoff fiasco against the Rams. Got gutted and ran all over. 

We still have no idea how to force turnovers either. Our one pick this year came off a dropped pass by Ted Ginn. But what do you expect when you play soft coverage and only react to the offense instead forcing the issue.

The offense has issues across the board but good lord, are we ever going to move on from Marinelli and this shit ass scheme? Spare me that Richard calls the plays. He did not install this scheme and gameplans. He did not pass for TJ Watt for Taco. Quality safeties for some spare DT.  He isn't the one who devalues the middle of the defense. He's only calling the plays from what Marinelli wants to do. Fire that old geezer and let Richard do what he wants and see if anything changes. No idea why we got rid of Linehan but Rod stayed around. Both are junk.

But under Garrett, the ceiling for this thing will always be a wild card win at home but a divisional round beatdown. 

Listening to Mickey Spagnolia makes me want to vomit. Ben/Skin said odds were released that has Garrett as the second most likely coach to now be fired. Mickey thinks he's not on the hot seat at all and even losses to NYJ and Philly won't even put him on the hot seat and that they were in both of these games and need to stop shooting themselves in the foot. At least he's consistent I guess over his tenure covering the team. Maybe, just maybe this team falls flat, makes mistakes, plays stupid and never seems to be prepared is because of their head coach....

7 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Listening to Mickey Spagnolia makes me want to vomit. Ben/Skin said odds were released that has Garrett as the second most likely coach to now be fired. Mickey thinks he's not on the hot seat at all and even losses to NYJ and Philly won't even put him on the hot seat and that they were in both of these games and need to stop shooting themselves in the foot. At least he's consistent I guess over his tenure covering the team. Maybe, just maybe this team falls flat, makes mistakes, plays stupid and never seems to be prepared is because of their head coach....

Can't listen to Mickey anymore. Haven't for a while. I'm not sure of the value he adds

13 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

That's what you got for listening to The FAN. BTW, there's next-to-zero chance Jerrah pulls the trigger on Jason during the season.

10 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

IMO if we don't win a playoff game, Garrett is gone and Jerry will hire Lincoln Riley to try to recreate the McVay effect. I don't see any way Garrett comes back if we don't win a playoff game.....but this is Jerry Jones we're talking about and Garrett is still here after only managing to win 2 playoff games so who knows

• Like 1

Garrett is a clown.  a well fed, well educated prep school clown.  Jerry doesn't care because Garrett doesn't argue with him.  It's nice and comfortable for him.  in the HOF, got some super bowl wins a generation ago, huge bank account, top shelf booze flows regularly, lovely ladies all over the place.  dude is livin the dream.

He doesn't care if the Cowboys win another super bowl.  If he did he would have fired Garrett 4 years ago.

48 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Garrett is a clown.  a well fed, well educated prep school clown.  Jerry doesn't care because Garrett doesn't argue with him.  It's nice and comfortable for him.  in the HOF, got some super bowl wins a generation ago, huge bank account, top shelf booze flows regularly, lovely ladies all over the place.  dude is livin the dream.

He doesn't care if the Cowboys win another super bowl.  If he did he would have fired Garrett 4 years ago.

Aren't clowns at least supposed to be funny?

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

That's what you got for listening to The FAN. BTW, there's next-to-zero chance Jerrah pulls the trigger on Jason during the season.

I don't think so either but he is basically on the hot seat all year. He's a lame duck coach and it's a prove it year. If Jerry had faith in him, he'd have extended him last offseason.

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I don't think so either but he is basically on the hot seat all year. He's a lame duck coach and it's a prove it year. If Jerry had faith in him, he'd have extended him last offseason.

If Jerry didn’t have faith in him during the off-season, he should have replaced him during the off-season. 

2 minutes ago, Gucci_Suit said:

Riley doesn’t want to coach the Dallas fucking Cowboys? Bet he does. 

You bet he's the next coach of the Cowboys?  We are both just talking out of our ass, but why?  Do you think Jerry can have his pick of coaches because it's the Dallas fucking Cowboys?  It's not as simple as NFL > College anymore.

I didn't even think about it...the fact he had to throw that damn challenge flag caused him NOT to be able to throw it on the obvious PI on the King INT.  Also because he had to throw the flag on the BS Brown PI late in the game too.  That was 2 times Garrett had to throw the flag that he shouldn't have needed too...all thanks to that one fucking guy who seemingly went out of his way to have issues with us.