Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

13 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’m not a journalist, dipshit. I’m on a forum as a regular poster. If you’re giving my posts more power than that, that’s only your issue and not anyone else’s reality. I’m not being paid for shit and I have as much accountability for the veracity of my posts as you do or any other anonymous lunatic. You can attempt to hold me to some sort of self-designed standard that taps into your absurd fears and anguish as much as you’d like, but that doesn’t change reality. I don’t owe you a fucking thing.

Well, I guess you should take it as a compliment that your posts are usually substantially more accurate and informative than any Texas journalist, which is why I am latching onto them. It's not me giving your posts power, it's your own credibility. 

And point taken about my subjective standard. But to be fair, this conversation started with a subjective standard about what info should and shouldn't be posted about recruits. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

I'm hoping no2 is false. Way to much fun with the screenshots thread.

No3 seems the most credible

Probably because Texas will be in the SEC by then, so looking for a marquee matchup for the out-of-conference schedule. With Texas set to play Michigan and Ohio State, Penn State makes sense if that pattern of opponents is to continue.

Now Addison potentially looking to transfer with a waiver is possible. And it is what I would most like to see happen of the three scenarios.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Octavian said:

Who is Skol? Is that Reddit’s version of CTJ?

I guess you can kind of say that. He started giving "insider info" around the time the Arch recruitment started heating up claiming to be plugged into that recruitment. Don't think he's nearly as credible as CTJ though.

7 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

I think it’s a dick joke, his six pack is north of his dick, AKA “the Tower”, the last time he saw either of “them” (his six pack and his dick) 15 years ago. 

Otherwise, yes the campus buildings known as the “Six Pack” are indeed south of the Tower on the South Mall.

https://www.virtually-anywhere.net/tours/utexas/campus/vtour/index.html

Edited by Vito Andolini
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

I think it’s a dick joke, his six pack is north of his dick, last time he saw either of “them” (his six pack and his dick) 15 years ago. 

Otherwise, yes the campus buildings known as the “Six Pack” are indeed south of the Tower on the South Mall.

https://www.virtually-anywhere.net/tours/utexas/campus/vtour/index.html

Please, do not start any dick talk.

Just now, RetiredBagman said:

First time poster of the board, but a long time follower. 

I haven’t seen this comp thrown out for Hale, but he reminds me of Cee Dee Lamb the way he can break tackles with a slighter frame. Also runs very similar and has decent body control for his age/skill.

I am glad we got Arch, this will help line things up for the rest of the class!

Welcome. 

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, RetiredBagman said:

First time poster of the board, but a long time follower. 

I haven’t seen this comp thrown out for Hale, but he reminds me of Cee Dee Lamb the way he can break tackles with a slighter frame. Also runs very similar and has decent body control for his age/skill.

I am glad we got Arch, this will help line things up for the rest of the class!

PM Derka for your welcome basket. Should have Derka Dogs, used magnums and old mix tapes of pville underground rap waiting for you.

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Fucking fuck. Is he going to room with waddle?

Evan Stewart when his Crypto drops and he decides that 28 receptions for 310 yards and 2 TD’s was a waste of his FR year.   But he will be a much better blocker