Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

5 minutes ago, immamac said:

I think this is an iOS/Safari bug not a Surly issue. Can someone confirm if this is happening in dark mode?

Mine’s been running in dark mode on my phone and has been glitching on and off through out the day. On safari as well 

Edited by victory88

I saw all of the complaints about page 316 so I went and checked and my phone took a picture of my Johnson and uploaded it to the internet. That seems like a pretty big bug in the system, Imamac.

Also, I will not sit here and let John "Hondo" Havlicek be disrespected. I don't even like the Celtics but I want to point out that he won eight NBA championships. Larry Bird only won three.

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Junior Bonner said:

Little help on the live and dead period dates, please. Thanks in advance. 

7 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Maybe his safari browser won't support Google search until @immamac fixes it for everyone

• Haha 3

Go fuck yourselves. I’ve been googling since before the Internet when it was called “looking it up.” Nothing but a buncha of confusing results on this search, douchebags.

So I thought, “I bet one of my fellow douchebag posters can tell me.” But fuck you is all I got. 

I love you guys… 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, TommyGufano said:

Good news: page 316 sucks with or without whatever issues yall are dealing with.

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

SIAP:

image.thumb.png.cd7fdb3cd5ce68a77e09afb3cbfd2100.png

I have it on good authority that Malik committed on page 316 and now it’s gone forever.  Way to go Surly.  

22 minutes ago, Junior Bonner said:

Go fuck yourselves. I’ve been googling since before the Internet when it was called “looking it up.” Nothing but a buncha of confusing results on this search, douchebags.

So I thought, “I bet one of my fellow douchebag posters can tell me.” But fuck you is all I got. 

I love you guys… 

Fine fine. Since your PiOS isn't working right now.

See

Screenshot_20220711-083123_Chrome.jpg

https://www.ncsasports.org/ncaa-eligibility-center/recruiting-rules/recruiting-calendar#:~:text=May 4–8%2C 2022%3A,time as a collegiate game.

Edited by Mr. Mojo Risin'
Link added
  • Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’ll reiterate what I’ve said previously in that I won’t be shocked if Muhammed is the next commitment. I will be shocked if he makes it out of the dead period without having dropped a video or edit. 

When Texas lands MM, it does have adjacent value with several other defensive targets as well, and ahead of the aggie pool party push. 

ATM is unsurprisingly trying to make a few very large “one day and one day only!” offers at their gathering. That might work with a few guys. However, as discussed here, that’s something that other programs have prepared for this round and already made it clear to players that they shouldn’t accept any “take it or leave it forever” type offers from ATM or anyone else. 

The CB out of Alabama is a good example of the process that I’m referencing. He heads to ATM set to take numerous visits and leaves ATM shutting everything down. Problem is, the guy lives in Alabama, not College Station. There are ways for Bama to get in the middle of that no matter what Fisher promises or threatens. Harder for state of Texas recruits, especially those in aggie friendly territory with aggie alums on staffs. Something worth watching. Areas where Chris Gilbert has influence aren’t those areas, fwiw. 

It’s crazy to me to think about how bold, yet instructive, it was the first time this kind of thing went down with Demas. 

What would you personally set the O/U at for new commitments before Cedric Baxter on August 10?

Edited by RaysBoomBoomRoom

2 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

What would you personally set the O/U at for new commitments before Cedric Baxter on August 10?

0% since that date is very personally significant for him. It's his childhood friend who passed away's birthday. 

• Haha 1