Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

If it’s an option route in single coverage he can work it in, but that should get worked out as he gets better coaching.  Better film study will zero and better dbs will zero in on it and you can’t explode in any direction if your feet are off the ground. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Yeah it will be interesting to see.

Granted on a slant you throw a bunch of shit at the DB off the line to see if you can get him turned/off-balance and explode into your route…. I just don’t like the leaving your fear part of it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

I've only been watching this UA game for a few minutes but saw him do it on the only route I saw from him. He did shake the shit out of the guy on a slant (but didn't get thrown to).

You'd think Margin Hooks would coach that out of him 

From watching the videos, it looks like he’s coaching it into him. 

• Hook 'Em 2

imagine being a 5* recruit.
one of the top recruits in Texas.
#1 RB in the country in the composite.
you have taken OVs to A&M, TCU and were committed to Louisville for a long time. you took UOVs to Michigan State, Alabama, LSU and Texas. all of them talked to you about their NIL programs, fairly extensively in the case of some of those schools.
...after hearing about NIL that many times from that many schools and that many different people explaining it different ways you say out loud...in pubic that don't understand NIL.
sounds like you weren't paying attention at all. even the minimum about.
200.gif

He didn't pay attention because he has no intention of doing anything other than play football to earn NIL $. aggy is just a more useful idiot than Louisville.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Fuck ESPN recruiting coverage and the boy announcer named “Onion.” Made the contention Muhammad may have chosen a different destination had SOC not gone so far in the playoffs. 
Noticed that and wished I were in the booth so I could give him my patented "fuck you" look
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ousux said:
10 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:
Fuck ESPN recruiting coverage and the boy announcer named “Onion.” Made the contention Muhammad may have chosen a different destination had SOC not gone so far in the playoffs. 

Noticed that and wished I were in the booth so I could give him my patented "fuck you" look

This it?

trailer park boys bubbles GIF by hero0fwar

• Haha 2