About those LSU 'heat' cramps free timeouts

clapclapclap

8 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

It would be a damn shame if people noticed that the phone number calling Ms Herman is 225-921-0424, supposedly registered to Ann McDuff, who just so happens to have a 21 year old son, Robert McDuff, of Baton Rouge.

I guess they were probably directed not to do so, but I'd have published every number that called or texted.

11 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Well well well...

University Lab high school in Baton Rouge had a Robert McDuff that graduated in 2017.

https://twitter.com/robert_mcd1234

w2I2VQOi.jpg

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/athlete/robert-mcduff/EJLm5R97EeWrOKA2nzwY6g/default.htm

Those biceps are about the size of an average wrist 

2 hours ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

It would be a damn shame if people noticed that the phone number calling Ms Herman is 225-921-0424, supposedly registered to Ann McDuff, who just so happens to have a 21 year old son, Robert McDuff, of Baton Rouge.

Y I K E S

Hope this racist gets his shit slapped around. 

I'll be there in Death Valley for the Florida game. Wonder if he will still have that # then.

9 hours ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

it really would be a shame. how unfortunate.

21 hours ago, Brain Hanger said:

And WINNERS. 

Both on the field and off -- because LSU definitely won this "PR battle"

Geaux Tigers.  

I wish this douche hadn't gotten banned.  I'd like to hear his opinion on the PR battle now.  Actually, no I don't.  

Edited by Go Pokes
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Michelle Herman seems pretty awesome. Trolling a bunch of the LSU dumbfuck fans that were calling Tom. Pretty funny on her Twitter.

This thread at tigerdroppings is interesting.  You'd think with all the hateful, racist shit they said that some of them would disavow any participation in this, but some of these fuckers boast proudly about taking part.