Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I hope you fixed the doxxing of yourself. Maybe I will just send my sexy shots to the mods on the board and they can doll them out to those signing up to be a tree fiddy member? Thoughts? lmao.

Page 400..perfect page to drop those nudes 🤷🏻‍♂️ For luck ya know...

Edited by RGBIII

9 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

You have no idea what you are talking about. 

If you mean I’m trying to read tea leaves if you mean I haven’t asked insanely rich people for money, yeah done it enough times to know.  And they often, most times want you to come to them. They are going to make UM a hundred million dollar man, they passed that marker a while ago. If you don’t think a quick hand shake on their turf isn’t a possible requirement then you don’t know what you’re talking about.  

now there’s another plane in LA now too, he may end up on that and fly direct to Austin tomorrow.

it’s also possible he’s a maybe and will tell Texas no. Or maybe after KU, but if you are saying there is no way he’s going to Houston and Dallas for some congratulatory BMD handshakes then I don’t know what to tell you. 

I guess it’s good that Nahlin thinks the Franklin mentions are just CDC doing his friend in Happy Valley a favor.

As others have mentioned - if Knight is involved in trying to get Urban to Texas there is no way we try to steal Cristobal from him. 

Fuck Jeff Fisher. 

So that leaves Dan Mullen, maybe?

Sark as a plan D?

• Hook 'Em 1

And for what little it’s worth, my theory on the Vegas plane isn’t that UT people are on it. It’s that it’s the plane Urban has been using since his stop in Vegas earlier in the week, and that he (an possible person(s) from his circle) are using it now to go to Texas and meet with and/or join groups with UT people there.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

actually they are even more bought in to herman after todays game 

they love him 

Coaching changes are tough on players. I think we can all agree on that. Ultimately they will be better off for it, though.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Coaching changes are tough on players. I think we can all agree on that. Ultimately they will be better off for it, though.

Except the ones that know a new coach may ask them to work harder or even ask them to "politely leave the program".  The players that are good and want to work hard will be better off under Urban errr the next coach.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

— we have heard Steve Sarkisian’s name. He is a better option than Herman and I know there are better options than Sark. If five years with Saban hasn’t led to a relapse he can probably deal with the pressures of @oneryhorn636970 (notice how I made him an old). Sark is just an example of how “there are no Plan B’s” is BS.

Why should we trust an “insider” who can’t even be bothered to check where a coaching candidate has been the last five years? Sark was OC for the Atlanta falcons in 2017 and 2018 after Kyle Shanahan left to be HC of the 49ers. He was asked to run Shanahan’s offense and failed so he was fired towards the end of his second year and went back to Alabama. That time running Shanahan’s plays has helped him in his second stint at Alabama for sure.

4 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

And for what little it’s worth, my theory on the Vegas plane isn’t that UT people are on it. It’s that it’s the plane Urban has been using since his stop in Vegas earlier in the week, and that he (an possible person(s) from his circle) are using it now to go to Texas and meet with and/or join groups with UT people there.

Yes the party could be on the plane now but that’s not that many seats. Totally possible the flight is a drop off but why would meyer puddle jump all over Texas on their way home? And what about donors who matter and are writing checks that can’t fit on the plane or had to stay back in Houston or Dallas and who with a private jet puddle jumps likes it’s a SWA regional flight?  

I would add that the question is if he’s on the plane why Houston then Dallas then Austin. It’s either a drop off or a meeting.  If he’s not on that plane who cares.  Then we look to the HSB falcon on the ground, does he get on that one. Where is it headed, right now we don’t know.

Edited by troph

Fucking /r/Longhornnation on Reddit is full of people advocating for keeping Tom right now. Feel like I'm in a fucking parallel universe when I step over there. I mean, what the fuck? I know the Plan B options aren't thrilling but these people must not be watching the same team I've watched the past 4 seasons. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Fucking /r/Longhornnation on Reddit is full of people advocating for keeping Tom right now. Feel like I'm in a fucking parallel universe when I step over there. I mean, what the fuck? I know the Plan B options aren't thrilling but these people must not be watching the same team I've watched the past 4 seasons. 
maryland

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, troph said:

Yes the party could be on the plane now but that’s not that many seats. Totally possible the flight is a drop off but why would meyer puddle jump all over Texas on their way home? And what about donors who matter and are writing checks that can’t fit on the plane or had to stay back in Houston or Dallas and who with a private jet puddle jumps likes it’s a SWA regional flight?  

I would add that the question is if he’s on the plane why Houston then Dallas then Austin. It’s either a drop off or a meeting.  If he’s not on that plane who cares.  Then we look to the HSB falcon on the ground, does he get on that one. Where is it headed, right now we don’t know.

To be clear, I subscribe to your theory that he’s meeting with UT people at the TX stops prior to Austin. I’m just saying they’re not with him currently (in LA). 

Edited by derpyhorndog
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, trythisathome said:

Let them.  It helps

1 minute ago, trythisathome said:

Fuck that noise. 

Nothing can happen until ou loses. 

CDC can’t risk ousting Herman only to have it play out next weekend that Texas somehow makes the Conference Championship game and will have to show up with an interim coach. If that were to happen the repercussions would be devastating. 

I know it has virtually no chance of happening, but if you’re the AD and President of the University of Texas, you have take every precaution.

When ou is done fucking around and puts this game to bed, the final obstacle will have been crossed.

If Baylor pulls this off, I have no idea what the play would be.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, trythisathome said:

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic