Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

She’s fantastic! Honestly. She needs a tree fiddy membership. There is no way she doesn’t know about our McRib thing on surly. Ketch, FCB and those 9.95 sites can’t take McRib credit! Ha.

its happening!!!!!!!!!

If Meyer signs with Texas I will pay for her membership here

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

She’s fantastic! Honestly. She needs a tree fiddy membership. There is no way she doesn’t know about our McRib thing on surly. Ketch, FCB and those 9.95 sites can’t take McRib credit! Ha.

its happening!!!!!!!!!

but the best part of this is seeing 995ers get (dis)credited for our lunacy

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Duane Moore said:

Great movie. Wasn’t sure if it qualified as a Western, but there’s Texas Rangers chasing bank robbers, shootouts, and even a cattle drive scene so it should qualify. 

How is it possible that nobody's yet mentioned Hombre? Sharpest, grittiest dialogue ever. Elmore was a master.

• Hook 'Em 2

55 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Watch: Urban Meyer Had A Tough Time On TV This Morning

Andrew McCarty  33 mins ago

Urban Meyer will go down as one of the great college football coaches of all time thanks to this three national titles – at two different programs.

However, even the greatest from their respective fields can struggle at times when they’re forced into a new role. Meyer was no exception this morning.

In a pre-taped segment, the former Ohio state coach was set to break down the disparity between the “haves” and “have nots” of the college football world.

Unfortunately for Meyer, the segment didn’t exactly go as planned. The longtime college football head coach struggled to find the right words to express what he wanted to.

Even he noticed that it wasn’t going well, saying his mistakes were going to be on the blooper reel. Well, FOX Sports obliged and made Meyer his very own blooper reel to start the show.

Check it out.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/watch-urban-meyer-had-a-tough-time-on-tv-this-morning/ar-BB1bSc39?ocid=uxbndlbing

He's senile now, don't want!!

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Kennythetiger said:

We needed to be in Glacier National Park anyway for a family reunion. 40 years old, having talked about the trip for 20 years, I thought, “It’s now or never.”  Paid the secretaries in my office, gave a high school kid a couple hundred bucks and the keys to my pickup to check cows for a couple weeks.  Flew into San Antonio, rented a car, drove to Del Rio, turned around and headed the herd north. 

One of the most spectacular places in the country if not the planet.other worldly.  Get up early to do “Going to the sun road” . Flathead lake also awesome. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Since we are on the topic of westerns (y’all already saw my Longhorn oil painting), I mentioned my dad collected paintings and find (He had 113 Winchester rifles). Here is my favorite painting: 

I also like pretty much every western y’all have mentioned (there are some I haven’t seen, which is why I brought it up last night)

CA9354DE-A151-4365-901E-9D7487F33C28.jpeg

9 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Road my motorcycle from Austin north to the black hill the week before Sturgis. Headed on west to yellowstone and hit Bear Tooth Pass. Then just about due north to Glacier National Park. Went on west and and northwest through Boise and ultimately Seattle.

Going to the Sun Road is and has been the back drop on my phone. Also, it was the start of The Shining and also in Blade Runner. 

It's amazing. Though I must note Washington 20 was nearly equally amazing and way way way less crowded.

Hits close to home or something.

It was fantastic from the car ( of course there are multiple stops that demand getting out to shoot a bazillion pics, but I can only imagine how high you got seeing it from a bike.

Little Glacier ( Many Glacier area and Grinnell Lake hike, boat ride incredible as well)

Edited by El Squared
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Since we are on the topic of westerns (y’all already saw my Longhorn oil painting), I mentioned my dad collected paintings and find (He had 113 Winchester rifles). Here is my favorite painting: 

I also like pretty much every western y’all have mentioned (there are some I haven’t seen, which is why I brought it up last night)

CA9354DE-A151-4365-901E-9D7487F33C28.jpeg

Eh, I'd call that more of a Middle-Eastern

• Haha 1

My all time favorite Western is Hell or High Water. Also love No Country for Old Men and basically any classic. Someone mentioned Bone Tomahawk...fucking hell that movie was terrifying. Watched it with my wife thinking it was  just a standard western...then THAT scene happened, holy fuck

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic