Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

UM has had multiple chances this week to put the Texas rumors to rest. This encourages me. 😃🤘🏼

Agreed, but the counter: he is going to try to inflict maximum pain on Herman no matter which way this thing goes.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

I got a “jack shit” vibe from The Big Noon Kickoff.  Nothing to gleam there.  Hopefully no news is good news.  Feels like Covid outbreak with Horns is delaying news and action from Belmont

Not having the chance to beat Rice by 35+ points today is killing Mensa... 

t4kY5jZ.gif

3 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

What about "The Revenant"

Yeah I was wondering if this qualifies. Caught about a third of it on TV the other day - hadn't seen it since it came out. Very solid flick.

3 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

I can watch any classic western. Open Range and Tombstone for the “newer” category.

Tombstone > Unforgiven 

(ducks)

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

Great idea for a trip. 

We needed to be in Glacier National Park anyway for a family reunion. 40 years old, having talked about the trip for 20 years, I thought, “It’s now or never.”  Paid the secretaries in my office, gave a high school kid a couple hundred bucks and the keys to my pickup to check cows for a couple weeks.  Flew into San Antonio, rented a car, drove to Del Rio, turned around and headed the herd north. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

We needed to be in Glacier National Park anyway for a family reunion. 40 years old, having talked about the trip for 20 years, I thought, “It’s now or never.”  Paid the secretaries in my office, gave a high school kid a couple hundred bucks and the keys to my pickup to check cows for a couple weeks.  Flew into San Antonio, rented a car, drove to Del Rio, turned around and headed the herd north. 

Hell yeah. Spirit of Texas. Hook 'em.

big pp 

Edited by washparkhorn

Watch: Urban Meyer Had A Tough Time On TV This Morning

Andrew McCarty  33 mins ago

Urban Meyer will go down as one of the great college football coaches of all time thanks to this three national titles – at two different programs.

However, even the greatest from their respective fields can struggle at times when they’re forced into a new role. Meyer was no exception this morning.

In a pre-taped segment, the former Ohio state coach was set to break down the disparity between the “haves” and “have nots” of the college football world.

Unfortunately for Meyer, the segment didn’t exactly go as planned. The longtime college football head coach struggled to find the right words to express what he wanted to.

Even he noticed that it wasn’t going well, saying his mistakes were going to be on the blooper reel. Well, FOX Sports obliged and made Meyer his very own blooper reel to start the show.

Check it out.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/watch-urban-meyer-had-a-tough-time-on-tv-this-morning/ar-BB1bSc39?ocid=uxbndlbing

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Urban Meyer will go down as one of the great college football coaches of all time thanks to this three national titles – at two different programs.

However, even the greatest from their respective fields can struggle at times when they’re forced into a new role. Meyer was no exception this morning.

In a pre-taped segment, the former Ohio state coach was set to break down the disparity between the “haves” and “have nots” of the college football world.

Unfortunately for Meyer, the segment didn’t exactly go as planned. The longtime college football head coach struggled to find the right words to express what he wanted to.

Even he noticed that it wasn’t going well, saying his mistakes were going to be on the blooper reel. Well, FOX Sports obliged and made Meyer his very own blooper reel to start the show.

Check it out.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/watch-urban-meyer-had-a-tough-time-on-tv-this-morning/ar-BB1bSc39?ocid=uxbndlbing

Oh yeah...this looks like a guy Fox is about to give a massive raise...

I don't know shit, but I know Brian Kelly isn't leaving ND for the NFL. If Urban is holding out for ND, he'll be waiting awhile. Urban can come here and win easily and he'll have the most football talent in any state not named Florida or California. USC is not going to hire Urban, so that's stupid. He's either coming here or he's staying with Fox. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Check it out.

Clearly this gig isn’t going to work out

• Hook 'Em 1

58 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

What is the best game to watch today? Today feels like pajama day to me. Navy v. Army? (For obvious reasons) Miami v. UNC? 

Dunno about the rest, but I'll definitely be watching Army-Navy.

Go Navy!!

• Hook 'Em 3

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic