Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just now, alphahorn said:

CDC, well it's now looking like those aren't just his initials, but the grades he gets as an AD.  This process is amateurish start to finish

Beyond embarrassing to me. I have said I am fed up. I am. This is why I am on this thread and getting more pissed about the state of our Program in general. 

I need some music. 
I always thought Nancy Wilson was so badass. She was respected by her male peers for her badassness. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TexasEx said:

This is so fucking retarded. I don't give a shit if that's too edgy or taboo to say because that's exactly what this is. Fucking retarded.

Here, I'll try and be somewhat PC

re·tard

verb
past tense: retarded; past participle: retarded
/riˈtärd/
  1. delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.
    "our progress was retarded by unforeseen difficulties"
Edited by ztejas

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This is so fucking retarded. I don't give a shit if that's too edgy or taboo to say because that's exactly what this is. Fucking retarded.

Here, I'll try and be somewhat PC

re·tard

verb
past tense: retarded; past participle: retarded
/riˈtärd/
  1. delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.
    "our progress was retarded by unforeseen difficulties"

Tom Herman's shit is all retarded.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

They do not have any support from the academic side and never have. They’re where they deserve to be. 

17 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

That’s a good question. I would assume $0 but not sure that is correct. 

It is a terrible question with an obvious answer. Do not feed the stumblefuck troll. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Beyond embarrassing to me. I have said I am fed up. I am. This is why I am on this thread and getting more pissed about the state of our Program in general. 

I need some music. 
I always thought Nancy Wilson was so badass. She was respected by her male peers for her badassness. 

That and this are 2 of my favorite tracks of theirs.

I basically got paid to see their "Bad Animals" tour concert in Houston in the Summer of '87.  LULZ

Edited by BachelorTrek
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I need some music. 

She had a great band and song writers.  She and her sister were cute.  The world was her oyster.  Then she, regrettably, became a huge fatass.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

35 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Lol now Herman is gonna leak he’s unhappy like we are about to lose him. What a clusterfuck. This is what happens when don’t just fire his sorry ass and back peddle and put out a weak ass “we're uhh committed to uhh Tom Herman, yea yea tom is our coach for uhh 2021?”..    Now old Mensa is trying to flip the script and act like he’s unhappy. Haha. We look like a total joke. Well we are a joke.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I need some music. 

Nancy Wilson was the chick Brad was checking out in the Corvette while in his Capt Hook outfit.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

No. This is BDE. (This is an actual screen shot of a hurricane projection for Delta that I stole from the Daily Texan Weather thread). Knocking up the weather girl was unnecessary as I can tell from her expression. This is BDE and it should be in burnt orange. 

8DDC155D-13DB-4990-9EF8-105A87B8A895.jpeg

Surly 7

Back to fat shaming again...and some kick ass music. Let’s bring the night energy! 

I found an old picture of my mom/dad. It was cool. And some other good ones I hadn’t seen before. Going through old albums. I think that is when I miss my dad the most, talking to him about football. He would be on this board pissing fire and calling the Athletic Department on speed dial. To let them know they failed. Malpractice is what I know he’d be saying. Urban or Bust. 

Don’t want to bother y’all with the old pictures. It’s just cool to go back through the old stuff. 

At @closetojumping I legit don’t know the answer. It is $0 right? Why would he leave when we would be paying him a lot to go away? 

I am out of rep again because Tom Herman. Fucking Tom!

Urban or Bust! 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Getafix said:

This is super cool. 

If you haven't watched it before, give it a shot.  To do this in front of Page/Plant/Jones, and get their approval ... watching Page smiling and getting into it is something.

Nice cover by Heart, but I like this "Unledded" version of Kashmir better with the London Metropolitan Orchestra.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Nice cover by Heart, but I like this "Unledded" version of Kashmir better with the London Metropolitan Orchestra.

Been listening to Amazon Music today and the last few hours have been Plant, Page, Coverdale.

Hits close to home

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

At @closetojumping I legit don’t know the answer. It is $0 right? Why would he leave when we would be paying him a lot to go away? 

I think I found some details on his original contract. not sure how much was changed with the extension, though.

https://projects.newsday.com/college-football-coaches-salaries-contracts/tom-herman/

F2860F2D-9591-477E-817D-D1A078990F71.jpeg

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Back to fat shaming again...

I mean, at the end of the day, she did a shitty job:  A big part of the job of a pop star is maintaining your physical appearance.

It's like if a football coach has a great offense but a shitty defense.  Damn right I'm going to "shame" him for it.

WTF is this loser culture that seems to be enveloping our society, where did it come from?

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Ultimate Failure said:

I mean, at the end of the day, she did a shitty job:  A big part of the job of a pop star is maintaining your physical appearance.

It's like if a football coach has a great offense but a shitty defense.  Damn right I'm going to "shame" him for it.

WTF is this loser culture that seems to be enveloping our society, where did it come from?

A) I was speaking of the fat shaming that happens towards the other posters. Tongue in cheek bc they always post their food for us. 
B) you can shame Herman and those running our program and none of us will complain. And we aren’t losers we are the night crew and if we can make Herman quit tonite that would be the cherry on top of the shit sundae that is 2020 and Texas football. 

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

So the usual mewling quims think that Texas somehow looks bad because Herman is slowly figuring out he might be getting fired so his agent leaks a weak attempt to make it look like it's his choice? How surprising. 

Yeah, I don't see how Herman's bitchassedness makes UT athletics look bad.

Fuck him

19 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Nancy Wilson was the chick Brad was checking out in the Corvette while in his Capt Hook outfit.

spacer.png

She also married Cameron Crowe. Was his muse I guess until they got divorced. 

Growing up I thought she was badass as I said and wished I could play the guitar like that. 
When I was little I would see the videos and think, “damn I want to be like that.”

• Hook 'Em 1

TFB- mass exodus

***Haven’t gotten the ok from my source to release the name but am told another entrant to the portal is likely to come in the next few days. Likely Monday or Tuesday.

***Player is a freshman. I’m told he hasn’t let the coaches know but does already have a spot and has begun moving out. So, while the coaches may be able to convince him to stay, I don’t imagine it will be easy

19 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Back to fat shaming again...and some kick ass music. Let’s bring the night energy! 

I found an old picture of my mom/dad. It was cool. And some other good ones I hadn’t seen before. Going through old albums. I think that is when I miss my dad the most, talking to him about football. He would be on this board pissing fire and calling the Athletic Department on speed dial. To let them know they failed. Malpractice is what I know he’d be saying. Urban or Bust. 

Don’t want to bother y’all with the old pictures. It’s just cool to go back through the old stuff. 

I am out of rep again because Tom Herman. Fucking Tom!

Urban or Bust! 

$0 out of UT’s pocket if he leaves voluntarily.