Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Seeing this $12m floated reminds me of what my wife said as soon as we heard Meyer was going change his mind to stay retired for now - she immediately called bs and said Urban was leaking rumors to drive up the price. Her argument was that the wife had to have already come to terms with him coaching again and no way would Urban reconsider. Starting to wonder if she was right.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

How bout a 92707 Bad Getaway:

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N925JB/history/20201129/2015Z/KSNA/KAUS

FlightAware couldn't find flight tracking data for N925JB just yet.

The link you have is for a specific flight on a specific date and airport pair. Click here to track the most recent flight for N925JB.

Flight was canceled.  There's more to the story but can't reveal yet.

4 minutes ago, Bevo Num1 said:
15 minutes ago, immamac said:
Fuck, what do we do on the site if this happens? tagline obviously, but gif? lock the whole board to one thread?

I feel like breakdancing.

Shelley is my queeeeen to beee.

Edited by runthebone
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Seeing this $12m floated reminds me of what my wife said as soon as we heard Meyer was going change his mind to stay retired for now - she immediately called bs and said Urban was leaking rumors to drive up the price. Her argument was that the wife had to have already come to terms with him coaching again and no way would Urban reconsider. Starting to wonder if she was right.

She sounds like a very smart woman. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, NTVTXN said:

TH- “Hey Chris, what’s up with the giant carpet rolled up in the corner?”

CDC- “Never mind that Tom. Why don’t you stand right...here. Actually, move six inches to your left. There, nice and centered.  Now, please face the door.”

2:05

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, immamac said:

Fuck, what do we do on the site if this happens? tagline obviously, but gif? lock the whole board to one thread?

Ban Futureman if he doesn't post his fisting video and make it to where all of Randolph Duke's post are just the Aggy war hymn   

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic