Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

Dodd must be making shit up. If Phil Knight is involved on our behalf there is no way we are going after Cristobal if  Meyer doesn't come.

On Franklin - He fits the profile CDC laid out.  

I don't want anyone other than Urban or potentially Mullen but how is Franklin less desirable from Cristobal, Campbell, and Fickell.   Fickell is G5, Cristobal has like 1 great  year in P5 and just lost to Oregon State, Campbell - we are going to buyout Herman for the ISU coach?

TLDR - CDC better get Meyer or Mullen because I don't see any other real option. 

Cristobal also has an 8 million dollar buyout if he leaves for another job.

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Think that's just a reference to Austin being known as the live music of the world. The Meyers are going to be partying it up on 6th street 

I think he's referencing that Meyer wants a title at a 3rd school for his legacy...or that followed by the suicide girls could mean that Barton is going to want to kill himself after crowing about Meyer caring about his OSU legacy so much, but honestly, who the fuck knows.

Anyone want to walk  me through the current Squidle and tell me which symbols mean what? I can then try to build a Nueral Net to try and decode these other ones.. I am totally lost
It's a work in progress. Several theories. It may be a timeline of the last week or so.

47 minutes ago, jinx said:

Compared to most of the competition inFlorida it is top notch.  In Texas it is middle of the road or so.  But it was one of my go tos as a college kid.  10 bucks and you left not wanting to eat for 24 hours.  

felt the same way when I ate there but I don't think for the same reason

I can’t believe it’s Friday night and we are here with basically no verified information. We have some Twitter squid communicating in emojis, someone called RapGameLarry saying it’s done and some medium level OSU moderator saying the opposite. Other than that every other “insider” on both sides has just been shrugging for an entire week.

I’m not even complaining really, I’ve gotten more joy out of this thread than I have out of watching Texas play actual games for the last decade. It’s just wild that something this big has been going on for this long with no real leaks to speak of. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

If Squid, RapGameLarry and Mr. Orange are legit then I will sleep well tonight.  Sunday is the first day of the next great 10 years of Texas football.   I can almost hear the lamentation of those OU, Baylor and TCU women as we speak.  
Fucking this. Earlier this week one of these bizarre sources -- Larry, I think -- said it would happen Monday/Tuesday or Saturday/Sunday. I've been holding out hope that he knows something. We'll know soon.

2 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

I think he's referencing that Meyer wants a title at a 3rd school for his legacy...or that followed by the suicide girls could mean that Barton is going to want to kill himself after crowing about Meyer caring about his OSU legacy so much, but honestly, who the fuck knows.

Ahh you might be right on the Suicide Girl one in regards to Barton lol didn't think of that. 

2 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

I can’t believe it’s Friday night and we are here with basically no verified information. We have some Twitter squid communicating in emojis, someone called RapGameLarry saying it’s done and some medium level OSU moderator saying the opposite. Other than that every other “insider” on both sides has just been shrugging for an entire week.

I’m not even complaining really, I’ve gotten more joy out of this thread than I have out of watching Texas play actual games for the last decade. It’s just wild that something this big has been going on for this long with no real leaks to speak of. 

Today’s a Friday?  Well I’ll be damned. 

• Haha 1

Man, I used to feel the same one, but have had a hard time finding many that are consistently better except for maybe Matt's El Rancho. 
I like Polvos better, but its not technically Mexican. Lupe is over priced.
Maudies, Trudys, El Mercado, El Arroyo, Baby Acapulcos are all sub chuys.

Well yeah, it’s Austin. Not the best place for Tex Mex. Enchiladas y Mas crushed every Tex mex spot in Austin. But chuys ain’t shit in Houston. Many better Tex mex joints.
  • Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Well yeah, it’s Austin. Not the best place for Tex Mex. Enchiladas y Mas crushed every Tex mex spot in Austin. But chuys ain’t shit in Houston. Many better Tex mex joints.

El Arroyo was good until Clay sold it....

La Fogata in San Antonio is the bomb though.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

Yay! 

He’s turned Penn State into one of the best programs in the sport, going 57-28 overall and 35-23 in the Big Ten since his arrival in 2014.“

Are you fucking kidding me!? Since when is 35-23 one of the best programs in college football?

Maybe CDC and Hartzell aren’t the best people to be handling UT athletics. 

There is no way we would ever do this, right? There would be a mob with torches at Belmont. 

15 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

The jalapeño sauce thing and the boom boom enchiladas are the only thing worth a fuck there

the first time I ate there I got the big as your face burrito or some shit and it literally tasted like I made it at home and brought it with me and I suck at cooking mexican food

9 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

I thought the @Michael Knight post showing almost two weeks between Saban saying he wasn’t going to coach at Bama and his press conference was funny and informative.  

Time is moving in slow motion on this thing for sure.  This week has felt as long as the entire season.  

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic