Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

Just now, Chewbacca said:
53 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:
Used to love riding the mower, cutting about 2 acres out behind the house. Little cooler of beer under a nearby tree, and a baseball game in the headphones.  

I hate mowing the lawn, but i love using my snowblower in the mountains.

I'd call you a humblebraggin' bastard , but I'd probably agree with you...... given the opportunity to blow snow in front of my ski town home

2 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I'd call you a humblebraggin' bastard , but I'd probably agree with you...... given the opportunity to blow snow in front of my ski town home

Growing up, I always wanted a big snowblower to use on big snowstorms.  We rarely get huge storms in Denver (over 12 inches), so there's no need for a huge snowblower.  

But this is the big bastard I have now:

https://www.ariens.com/en-us/snow-products/snow-blowers/professional/professional-32

professional-32-front-3-4.png

Edited by Chewbacca
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I compare it to the time when UT football was on TV a few times a year. That wasn't BETTER than being able to see every single game like you can today, but it made you appreciate the games you COULD see-- it was a big fucking deal when we were on TV. And when we weren't, you had the radio on, following along. Not better than today, exactly, but kind of bittersweet. It's hard to be more excited than I was listening to a game in Mom's kitchen when I was ten years old, waiting to see if that FG was going to be good or not and the explosion of excitement when it missed and we won.

Kern Tips  FTW

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

I'm shifting the paradigm you cock sucker. I deliver to the bottom line consistently and over achieve the stretch goals. You need to table your negative assessment of my dedication to the corporation and reassess your own engagement methodology. Finally you can shove your  request to embrace ""Corp culture" up  your ass. If I am gonna slave my life away for a word, my word is PUNTANG!

*poontang*

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, elfenix said:
22 hours ago, Deej said:
Streaming services that throw up the "Are you still watching?", after three episodes. Why do you really give a fuck? If I'm not, I'll figure out where I passed out. Otherwise, keep that shit rolling.

Clearly you do not have children and/or a data cap.

I do not.

28 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

people throwing around #hashtags willy-nilly.  especially "old" people.

it has very good functional uses for searching and sorting. 

and it can of course be used sarcastically.

but in any other context, its so #cringe

#itsamotherfuckingpoundsignbitches

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
On 2/27/2019 at 8:55 AM, SHOOTER12 said:
That's what I'm talkin about brother, solitude the smell of fresh-cut grass and a mild buzz, cant be at it.

My folks have a little over an acre. I mow their yard every weekend. Front with a push and the back with a rider. It's great and therapeutic for me.

just let your women graze it

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 2/27/2019 at 5:17 PM, BurntEyes said:

Harley Davidson motorcycles. Loud ones particularly. 

Not infrequently the louder ones actually have .. wait for it LESS power.

Oh yeah, and your fast and furious Civic isn't actually a bad ass car because it's loud neither is your red neck truck.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when I’m sitting on a patio enjoying drinks or a meal and some dumbfuck pulls up in their Harley and revs the engine for a minute.  Assholes.  

• Like 4

The ones that think they are the most important person because of their Harley, pulling up and parking on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant or store. Biker weekend in any place is always great for that, that and the empty Michelob ultras scattered around town.

every computer case seems like it's only available with a glass side nowadays.  i'm buying all quiet shit so that i don't notice it, that means i don't want to see it, either.  fuck you c-list youtube stars with your tarted up computer sitting conspicuously in the background.

Restaurants that put fries in some auxiliary container whether it be a cup or vase or basket or some shit. Talking about sit down restaurants where I'm obviously not eating in the car. 

Just dump em on my plate. We aren't at Le Bernardin. 

3 hours ago, Dewey said:

The ones that think they are the most important person because of their Harley, pulling up and parking on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant or store. Biker weekend in any place is always great for that, that and the empty Michelob ultras scattered around town.

They tried to pull that shit in Waco, but we got it straightened out. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, luke duke said:

My CVS receipt this morning.
bf28e33ca1053def4da4f6b2b4cfa9de.jpg

I hate the same bs at office max. The little card scanner asks rewards members if they  want a printed or emailed receipt. I always say e mailed.  Then they still give you a receipt for a 10-20% off coupon if you use it the same day.  WTF, why do you think I want it e mailed ?  I don't want any more pieces of paper to carry out and have to throw away. My life is so firkin surly daily !!!

4 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I hate the same bs at office max. The little card scanner asks rewards members if they  want a printed or emailed receipt. I always say e mailed.  Then they still give you a receipt for a 10-20% off coupon if you use it the same day.  WTF, why do you think I want it e mailed ?  I don't want any more pieces of paper to carry out and have to throw away. My life is so firkin surly daily !!!

Just throw it on the ground.