6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

Hamm from his Facebook group

Please Read: 

I want to address the rumors circulating around myself and Ryan Brauninger over at TexAgs. 

It’s a bit of a layered issue so stick with me as I provide a very detailed and accurate account. 

I have to give some background on a few things first before I get to Thursday night but before I do I want to make it very clear that this was not a post I wanted to make. I’ve had a great working relationship with TexAgs for months and I keep in frequent contact with Liucci and Hop. 

Unfortunately, I have to provide some facts that shouldn’t have to be made public but an attack on my character has been made and details floating out there are flat-out inaccurate.

Let me start with explaining my relationship with Brauninger. Like most employees at TexAgs, I feel like he’s had a negative opinion of me from the moment he got in the industry. 

We’re both very competitive and passionate guys, so I understand the natural rivalry since we are competing for information. There’s also an added grudge that he had towards me that I didn’t learn about until it came to light last Thursday that I’ll get into here shortly.

I’m very selective about who I trust in this industry because over my ten years of doing this I’ve been burned a lot, so I keep my circle small. Not to digress into TexAgs’ past with me but it’s worth noting once again that this is a site that had to fire an employee for fabricating quotes from a story I did (Jacob Kristen made up quotes from my story on Wole Betiku), had another employee start the Steven Parker myth (Brice Jones), and have allowed a lot of nasty and personal things said about me on their website over the years. I don’t want to lose track of my purpose here but there’s so much more I’ll eventually go into detail about one day. 

I just wanted to set the tone about how Brauninger has never tried to form a relationship with me like he has with other analysts because of the reasons above. 

This summer at the Aggies’ summer camp, I was standing outside the indoor facility with Brian Perroni, who I’m still very close with to this day, when Brauninger walks up. He begins to make small talk with Perroni and I wanted to use that opportunity to extend a handshake and give a peace offering. 

Perroni can account for what happened next. Brauninger looked at my hand and told me, “I’m not shaking your fucking hand.” 

I let it go and didn’t think about it again. I did call Hop and Liucci to let them know that I tried to be the bigger man but that I got a disgusting response from Ryan. They said they were going to talk to him but apparently it didn’t work.

Fast-forward to week one of TXHSB, when I went to Atascocita vs Katy Taylor. Brauninger was out there as well. 

After the game, I interviewed Kenyon Green. I was using my phone to interview so my back was turned to what happened next. 

During my interview, Brauninger is behind me flexing and grabbing his TexAgs shirt and flashing it to Kenyon, essentially trying to distract him. Kenyon did a good job of holding it together for me and finished the questions but it was extremely unprofessional. I didn’t say anything to him and let it go.

That gets us to Thursday night when I go to see Demond Demas and Javonne Shepherd. 

I’m running a few minutes late to the game and I walk in the gates and Branuniger is talking to Mike Craven from the AAS. He’s staring me down as I walk up to the field so I asked him what his problem was and that’s when he began to get in my face and lay into me about what he’d been holding in for a long time. 

Brauninger graduated from McNeese St. and went to grad school at A&M. While at McNeese, he played baseball with Matt Fontenot, who was brought on by Sumlin to be his director of operations a few years ago. 

Getting back to Thursday, Brauninger got visibly upset about an open records request that I did over a year ago and let me hear it. Open records requests are not uncommon, reporters do them all the time, and my intention for doing this one had absolutely nothing to do with Fontenot or Brauninger. Fontenot was on the list of people I had on there because I was canvassing the entire athletic department. 

Apparently, Fontenot had to hand over some sensitive information about his personal life and he told Brauninger. These two are very close. In fact, Brauninger is the Godparent to Matt’s kids. 

Brauninger laid into me about how Matt didn’t get the same job under Jimbo Fisher and somehow was trying to correlate that my open records request was the reason he didn’t get the same job under a new regime. 

Back to the game, the Athletic Director saw Brauninger and I on the sideline and asked us to take it outside. We walked out into the parking lot and that’s when cooler heads prevailed. 

We got in our vehicles and went around the corner and talked it out like adults. We got everything off our chests and then went back and apologized to the athletic director. He accepted our apology and said we’re welcome back any time but tonight we’re sitting this one out. 

I told Brauninger that we needed to go find a spot and sit down and talk more so we found a local place and had a great talk. 

We literally left hugging. As far as I'm concerned, Brauninger and I are good.

Brauninger was very concerned that he was going to go back to College Station without an interview with Demond Demas. At the time, I was still the only site to have quotes because of my relationship with Rischad Whitfield. 

I called Rischad Whitfield, who was at the game, and had him make sure Demas called Brauninger that night. He did, and that’s how Ryan was able to get his story out. Typically, they do on-camera interviews, so it backs me up when their story is just quotes. I even gave Ryan Demas’ number to lock in. I wanted to do the right thing after our talk.

This ended up being a great thing that needed to happen. Obviously not on the sidelines, and I really couldn’t get out of the way of his approach, but I could have walked away right when it happened. That was a mistake. 

Brauninger called Liucci to tell him what happened and that’s where things went sideways with TO98. Liucci then called Rush to alert him instead of calling me. 

Rush reached out to Craven, who is also friends with Brauninger, to corroborate the story. Perroni was there but was on the opposite side of the field. Those were their witnesses. 

Essentially, the guys I work with took the story third-hand from my competitors, and I never got a chance to defend myself. Nor did they believe me when I tried. They did ask me not to say anything to Brauninger about the Kenyon Green incident, but this was not able to be avoided and I was perfectly capable of smoothing things about with Ryan like an adult which I did. 

I don’t understand why and probably never will get the full story. Over the past few weeks, Rush has been in frequent contact with Liucci and the CEO of FanReact went to College Station before our launch at TO98 to mend their relationship but didn’t include me. In my opinion, that would have been a great opportunity to sit down with everyone at TexAgs and mend relationships with everyone in their office, especially Ryan. 

There’s more to this story. FanReact CEO Buckner actually approached TexAgs a while back about white-labeling their product and getting into other college markets. Per Buckner, TexAgs stole their idea and that’s how F5 Productions started that David Sandhop now manages. That’s just one side of the story but that’s all I can offer up. 

I add that tidbit because my bosses essentially believed a group of people, including my competitors, that they had major issues with, stole their idea from, and wanted to take down, over me. Obviously the incident wasn’t bad enough for TexAgs to fire Brauninger. They are of course going to make sure they back their employees but I didn’t get that same courtesy. 

Logan Lee actually called Buckner this past week and was trying to spread rumors that I had cost A&M Malik Hornsby. I will absolutely defend Buckner here because he laid into Logan Lee after Malik showed up to our offices later that day to storyboard his commitment video. I had everything under control and I was allowed the exclusive because of my relationships with the people closet Hornsby and we were fronting the costs of the video.

Again, more TexAgs meddling. I hold no grudge but there’s a common theme here. 

There’s been a lot of people who have taken advantage of me during a very vulnerable time in my life. Very personal stuff about my life has been made very public. The picture others have painted about me, mostly done by my competitors and their subscribers, often has me guilty before proven innocent in every situation rumored about me. 

I’m aware how my past internet persona has perpetuated that but that doesn’t dismiss these facts. 

I never wanted to get this detailed but I’m not going to let others continue to push this false narrative about me and this current situation. 

That’s all for now. Thank you all for your continued support. Gig’Em!

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

BagWoman Karen. Can't believe we didn't all put this together sooner (or I didn't, at least).

Look, I'm not the most attractive guy out there, but I doubt someone's packing up their whole life and moving a thousand miles away because they fantasize about Jimbo freakin' Fisher and are keeping some strange hope alive. Maybe if it was Texas Tech Kliff I'd get it, but Jimbo? Come on, she can do better than that.

That's just A. B: Wouldn't there have been a restraining order filed by now by Jimbo....or even Brewster?  Jimbo has a gal, Brewster has a wife. These two wouldn't be too comfortable with Karen hanging around even if she does seem harmless, right? I'm sure there'd be some pressure there. "Hey, it's cute and all that this gramma followed you to Texas, but, that's kinda next level stalker shit. Maybe we should take some steps here to protect ourselves?" 

There's only one answer: Because she's the gotdamn BagWoman! BagMaw!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

I don’t want to lose track of my purpose here but there’s so much more I’ll eventually go into detail about one day. 

The world awaits this epic autobiography by recruiting guru wannabe. The conflicts, costs, and conspiracies in the huge arena of six figure masters of the universe leap off the page. 

Pathetic man is making me sad.

• Like 3

Is it only the aggies that have this much infighting among their $9.95ers? This is like a fucking middle school slap fight amongst (allegedly) grown men. And they are all so desperate to be "right" that they are throwing around all of the impermissible benefits that are being provided to the recruits.

Keep it coming guys!!

22 minutes ago, BruceVonClaude said:

'we were fronting the costs of the video' 🤔

That's perfectly legal, right?

I suspect the TexAgs crew will show this comment and the comment about MeeMaw being a baglady to the AD and Hamm is about to receive a criminal trespass for any University owned property and start getting hammered for any use of their trademarks.

The Marchoil comments about getting handed cash put them on the radar. The last thing they need is a scorned $9.95er bringing the NCAA any closer.

Edited by Orange&White

10 minutes ago, satyanash said:

I'm tempted to partially believe Hamm, if only because I heard from Wescott a few years ago about how much Brauninger despises him. But there's no way that's all there was to their confrontation. There had to be more.

There's undoubtedly more. You don't get removed from a football game because you're just having a heated discussion.

It's also going to be basically impossible to get a non-twisted version of the facts from Hamm. He's such an insecure little shit that he has to cast everything as someone else's fault. I can't blame his wife for bailing. Can you imagine it? "You see, honey, it's not MY fault I got fired. I just ran out of paycheck!"

Dude needs help.   He's obviously just as toxic in real life as he comes off online.  His wife has left him, multiple businesses have cut ties with him, former coworkers/friends are talking shit about him... and he still has the nerve to write a novel declaring himself the victim.   I couldn't care less about him as a person, and this demise is definitely popcorn worthy, but he needs to get his life together and do some serious self-reflection for his kids or he's not going to even be able to find a bridge to live under after he's done burning them all.

Edited by Chuckie Finster

1 hour ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Please Read: 

I want to address the rumors circulating around myself and Ryan Brauninger over at TexAgs. 

It’s a bit of a layered issue so stick with me as I provide a very detailed and accurate account bunch of half-truths and spin. 

I have to give some background on a few things first before I get to Thursday night but before I do I want to make it very clear that this was not a post I wanted to make. I’ve had a great working dom/submissive relationship with TexAgs for months and I keep in frequent contact with Liucci and Hop through annoying facebook messages

Unfortunately, I have to provide some facts that shouldn’t have to be made public but an attack on my character has been made and details floating out there are flat-out inaccurate.

Let me start with explaining my relationship with Brauninger. Like most employees at TexAgs people in the industry, coaches, players and their parents, I feel like he’s had a negative opinion of me from the moment he got in the industry. 

We’re both very competitive and passionate guys, so I understand the natural rivalry (think Georgia vs Georgia Tech) since we are competing for information. There’s also an added grudge that he had towards me that I didn’t learn about until it came to light last Thursday that I’ll get into here shortly.

I’m very selective about who I trust in this industry because over my ten years of doing this I’ve been burned a lot, so I keep my circle small, also because I burned a lot of people, no one will talk to me. This article probably won't help that. Not to digress into TexAgs’ past with me but it’s worth noting once again that this is a site that had to fire an employee for fabricating quotes from a story I did (Jacob Kristen made up quotes from my story on Wole Betiku), had another employee, along with Steven Parker and Steven Parker's Dad start the Steven Parker myth (Brice Jones), and have allowed a lot of nasty, true and personal things said about me on their website over the years. I don’t want to lose track of my purpose here but there’s so much more I’ll eventually go into detail about one day when I'm completely burned from the industry.

I just wanted to set the tone about how Brauninger has never tried to form a relationship with me like he has with other analysts because of the reasons above. 

This summer at the Aggies’ summer camp, I was standing outside the indoor facility with Brian Perroni, who I’m still very close with to this day (think Screetch and Zach from Saved by the Bell), when Brauninger walks up. He begins to make small talk with Perroni and I wanted to use that opportunity to extend an upward reaching handshake and give a peace offering. 

Perroni can account for what happened next after he stops laughing. Brauninger looked at my hand and told me, “I’m not shaking your fucking hand.” 

I let it go and didn’t think about it again. Then I thought of it again and I did call Hop and Liucci to let them know that I tried to be the bigger man but that I got a disgusting response from Ryan. They said they were going to talk to laugh with him but apparently it didn’t work.

Fast-forward to week one of TXHSB, when I went to Atascocita vs Katy Taylor. Brauninger was out there as well. 

After the game, I interviewed Kenyon Green. I was using my phone to interview so my back was turned to what happened next. 

During my interview, Brauninger is behind me flexing and grabbing his TexAgs shirt and flashing it to Kenyon, essentially trying to distract him. Kenyon did a good job of holding it together for me and finished the questions but it was extremely unprofessional. I didn’t say anything to him and let it go because I was physically scared.

That gets us to Thursday night when I go to see Demond Demas and Javonne Shepherd. 

I’m running a few minutes late to the game and I walk in the gates and Branuniger is talking to Mike Craven from the AAS. He’s staring me down as I walk up to the field so I asked him what his problem was and that’s when he began to get in my face and lay into me about what he’d been holding in for a long time. 

Brauninger graduated from McNeese St. and went to grad school at A&M. While at McNeese, he played baseball with Matt Fontenot, who was brought on by Sumlin to be his director of operations a few years ago. 

Getting back to Thursday, Brauninger got visibly upset about an open records request that I did over a year ago and let me hear it. Open records requests are not uncommon, reporters do them all the time, and my intention for doing this one had absolutely nothing to do with Fontenot or Brauninger. Fontenot was on the list of people I had on there because I was canvassing the entire athletic department, you know, a wild fishing expedition

Apparently, Fontenot had to hand over some sensitive information about his personal life and he told Brauninger. These two are very close. In fact, Brauninger is the Godparent to Matt’s kids. 

Brauninger laid into me about how Matt didn’t get the same job under Jimbo Fisher and somehow was trying to correlate that my open records request was the reason he didn’t get the same job under a new regime. 

Back to the game, the Athletic Director saw Brauninger and I on the sideline and asked us to take it outside because no one needs a bunch of crazy aggies aggying up their football game. We walked out into the parking lot and that’s when cooler heads prevailed. 

We got in our vehicles and went around the corner and talked it out like adults (I caved). We got everything off our chests (mine is a small chest) and then went back and apologized to the athletic director. He accepted our apology and said we’re welcome back any time but tonight we’re sitting this one out. 

I told Brauninger that we needed to go find a spot and sit down and talk more so we found a local place and had a great talk. 

Brauninger was very concerned that he was going to go back to College Station without an interview with Demond Demas. At the time, I was still the only site to have quotes because of my relationship with Rischad Whitfield. 

I called Rischad Whitfield, who was at the game, and had him make sure Demas called Brauninger that night. He did, and that’s how Ryan was able to get his story out. Typically, they do on-camera interviews, so it backs me up when their story is just quotes. I even gave Ryan Demas’ number to lock in. I wanted to do the right thing after our talk.

This ended up being a great thing that needed to happen. Obviously not on the sidelines, and I really couldn’t get out of the way of his approach, but I could have walked away right when it happened. That was a mistake. 

Brauninger called Liucci to tell him what happened and that’s where things went sideways with TO98. Liucci then called Rush to alert him instead of calling me. 

Rush reached out to Craven, who is also friends with Brauninger, to corroborate the story. Perroni was there but was on the opposite side of the field. Those were their witnesses. 

Essentially, the guys I work with took the story (which somehow ended up much worse than my totally true and not lying or exaggerated account above, weird huh?) third-hand from my competitors, and I never got a chance to defend myself. Nor did they believe me when I tried. They did ask me not to say anything to Brauninger about the Kenyon Green incident, but this was not able to be avoided (i.e. I ignored what my bosses told me to do) and I was perfectly capable of smoothing things about with Ryan like an adult which I did. 

I don’t understand why and probably never will get the full story. Over the past few weeks, Rush has been in frequent contact with Liucci and the CEO of FanReact went to College Station before our launch at TO98 to mend their relationship but didn’t include me. In my opinion, that would have been a great opportunity to sit down with everyone at TexAgs and mend relationships with everyone in their office, especially Ryan. 

There’s more to this story. FanReact CEO Buckner actually approached TexAgs a while back about white-labeling their product and getting into other college markets. Per Buckner, TexAgs stole their idea and that’s how F5 Productions started that David Sandhop now manages. That’s just one side of the story but that’s all I can offer up. And can you believe all the rumors all our competitors spread about me? 

I add that tidbit because my bosses essentially believed a group of people, including my competitors, that they had major issues with, stole their idea from, and wanted to take down, over me. Obviously the incident wasn’t bad enough for TexAgs to fire Brauninger. They are of course going to make sure they back their employees but I didn’t get that same courtesy. Everyone always out to get ole Hamm.

Logan Lee actually called Buckner this past week and was trying to spread rumors that I had cost A&M Malik Hornsby (I hadn't, yet). I will absolutely defend Buckner here because he laid into Logan Lee after Malik showed up to our offices later that day to storyboard his commitment video. I had everything under control and I was allowed the exclusive because of my relationships with the people closet Hornsby and we were fronting the costs of the video.

Again, more TexAgs meddling. I hold no grudge but there’s a common theme here. The common theme is Hamm. 

There’s been a lot of people who have taken advantage of me during a very vulnerable time in my life, none of which is my fault of course. Very personal stuff about my life has been made very public. The picture others have painted about me, mostly done by my competitors and their subscribers (i.e. everyone other than me), often has me guilty before proven innocent in every situation rumored about me. 

I’m aware how my past internet persona (6Figs yall!) has perpetuated that but that doesn’t dismiss these facts not actual facts

I never wanted to get this detailed, (yet I always do, weird huh?) but I’m not going to let others continue to push this false true narrative about me and this current situation. 

That’s all for now. Thank you all for your continued support money, please send me more money, again. Gig’Em!

I fixed some stuff for Hamm

Edited by Viper
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

I had everything under control and I was allowed the exclusive because of my relationships with the people closet Hornsby and we were fronting the costs of the video.

In the past month, Hamm has outed 3 recruiting violations in public articles or comments. That is incredible even for Hamm. 

Please Read: 

It’s a bit of a layered issue so stick with me as I provide a very detailed and accurate account. 

I have to give some background on a few things first before I get to Thursday night but before I do I want to make it very clear that this was not a post I wanted to make. I’ve had a great working relationship with TexAgs for months and I keep in frequent contact with Liucci and Hop. 

Let me start with explaining my relationship with Brauninger. Like most employees at TexAgs, I feel like he’s had a negative opinion of me from the moment he got in the industry. 

We’re both very competitive and passionate guys, so I understand the natural rivalry since we are competing for information. There’s also an added grudge that he had towards me that I didn’t learn about until it came to light last Thursday that I’ll get into here shortly.

I’m very selective about who I trust in this industry because over my ten years of doing this I’ve been burned a lot, so I keep my circle small. Not to digress into TexAgs’ past with me but it’s worth noting once again that this is a site that had to fire an employee for fabricating quotes from a story I did (Jacob Kristen made up quotes from my story on Wole Betiku), had another employee start the Steven Parker myth (Brice Jones), and have allowed a lot of nasty and personal things said about me on their website over the years. I don’t want to lose track of my purpose here but there’s so much more I’ll eventually go into detail about one day. 

This summer at the Aggies’ summer camp, I was standing outside the indoor facility with Brian Perroni, who I’m still very close with to this day, when Brauninger walks up. He begins to make small talk with Perroni and I wanted to use that opportunity to extend a handshake and give a peace offering. 

Perroni can account for what happened next. Brauninger looked at my hand and told me, “I’m not shaking your fucking hand.” 

I let it go and didn’t think about it again. I did call Hop and Liucci to let them know that I tried to be the bigger man but that I got a disgusting response from Ryan. They said they were going to talk to him but apparently it didn’t work.

During my interview, Brauninger is behind me flexing and grabbing his TexAgs shirt and flashing it to Kenyon, essentially trying to distract him. Kenyon did a good job of holding it together for me and finished the questions but it was extremely unprofessional. I didn’t say anything to him and let it go.

Getting back to Thursday, Brauninger got visibly upset about an open records request that I did over a year ago and let me hear it. Open records requests are not uncommon, reporters do them all the time, and my intention for doing this one had absolutely nothing to do with Fontenot or Brauninger. Fontenot was on the list of people I had on there because I was canvassing the entire athletic department. 

Back to the game, the Athletic Director saw Brauninger and I on the sideline and asked us to take it outside. We walked out into the parking lot and that’s when cooler heads prevailed. 

We got in our vehicles and went around the corner and talked it out like adults. We got everything off our chests and then went back and apologized to the athletic director. He accepted our apology and said we’re welcome back any time but tonight we’re sitting this one out. 

Essentially, the guys I work with took the story third-hand from my competitors, and I never got a chance to defend myself. Nor did they believe me when I tried. They did ask me not to say anything to Brauninger about the Kenyon Green incident, but this was not able to be avoided and I was perfectly capable of smoothing things about with Ryan like an adult which I did. 

There’s more to this story. FanReact CEO Buckner actually approached TexAgs a while back about white-labeling their product and getting into other college markets. Per Buckner, TexAgs stole their idea and that’s how F5 Productions started that David Sandhop now manages. That’s just one side of the story but that’s all I can offer up. 

I add that tidbit because my bosses essentially believed a group of people, including my competitors, that they had major issues with, stole their idea from, and wanted to take down, over me. Obviously the incident wasn’t bad enough for TexAgs to fire Brauninger. They are of course going to make sure they back their employees but I didn’t get that same courtesy. 

Logan Lee actually called Buckner this past week and was trying to spread rumors that I had cost A&M Malik Hornsby. I will absolutely defend Buckner here because he laid into Logan Lee after Malik showed up to our offices later that day to storyboard his commitment video. I had everything under control and I was allowed the exclusive because of my relationships with the people closet Hornsby and we were fronting the costs of the video.

Again, more TexAgs meddling. I hold no grudge but there’s a common theme here. 

There’s been a lot of people who have taken advantage of me during a very vulnerable time in my life. Very personal stuff about my life has been made very public. The picture others have painted about me, mostly done by my competitors and their subscribers, often has me guilty before proven innocent in every situation rumored about me. 

I’m aware how my past internet persona has perpetuated that but that doesn’t dismiss these facts. 

I never wanted to get this detailed but I’m not going to let others continue to push this false narrative about me and this current situation. 

That’s all for now. Thank you all for your continued support. Gig’Em!

In Taylor Hamm's story about recruiting reporters acting like high school girls, we have Taylor Hamm (aggy booster), Ryan Brauninger (aggy booster), Billy Liucci (aggy booster) Brian Perroni (aggy booster), Hop (aggy booster), and Rush Hannigan (aggy booster).

Anyone else see a pattern? A&M has boosters posing as reporters to recruit for their shitty program. Seems ethical.

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 1

Many thanks to all of you (machinator especially) posting screenshots of Hamm’s postings. 

I have one of the world’s most boring jobs but when I read a comment like “protect my brand” during my work day I emerge from a deep depression and smile like I’ve found lost treasure. 

Edited by RadiologyHorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tex Pete said:

In Taylor Hamm's story about recruiting reporters acting like high school girls, we have Taylor Hamm (aggy booster), Ryan Brauninger (aggy booster), Billy Liucci (aggy booster) Brian Perroni (aggy booster), and Rush Hannigan (aggy booster).

Anyone else see a pattern? A&M has boosters posing as reporters to recruit for their shitty program. Seems ethical.

The best thing would be Hamm causing all the unaffiliated aggy sites to go out of business due to recruiting violations. That end game is becoming a very real possibility.

6 minutes ago, RadiologyHorn said:

I’m fascinated by Taylor Hamm. 

He is the most interesting midget in the world.

That's all do to his "branding" efforts. He's the best* in the business

*best equating to losing your wife and kids, stalking recruits in a bathroom, being fired from multiple recruiting platforms, losing your media credentials, riding water park rides with recruits you're covering, and cooking marginal bbq at best.

Outside of how rational and level headed he believes himself to be, I could see what he wrote being fairly accurate. 

Lucci runs a mafia at TA that is deep rooted with the AD and aggie athletes. He was brokering money/drug for johnnyfb 5 years ago and carries out a wide variety of tasks for the AD/FB program. Fuck them all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

Let's just be honest. The saddest (yet most entertaining) thing about Taylor Hamm is that he's a sociopath.

That's also the most common trait among aggies. A turdition.

Hamm is way too low functioning to be a sociapath.  He's also completely non-strategic, and extremely emotional.  He's basically the opposite of a sociopath.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Hamm is way too low functioning to be a sociapath.  He's also completely non-strategic, and extremely emotional.  He's basically the opposite of a sociopath.

He's burned down everything in his own life in the name of himself and what he values, yet he still sees himself as a victim.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

Like a drug addict, he destroyed his employment, his family, and his friendships. He values aggie football more than any of that. He doesn't even see himself as the one who is misguided.

you must be a shrink. does he need to book an appointment? he probably doesn't have insurance