6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

5 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

So MeeMaw has access to aggy coaches, players, recruits and practices and Hamm has a Facebook page.  Hamm needs to drink about 12 Ultras and threaten to turn  Brewster, Jimbo, Craig, Peveto, Meemaw and Lucci in to the NCAA.  John Sharp will  pay like a boss out of those hurricane relief funds to keep him quiet.    

I thought Hamm already did.

4 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

So MeeMaw has access to aggy coaches, players, recruits and practices and Hamm has a Facebook page.  Hamm needs to drink about 12 Ultras and threaten to turn  Brewster, Jimbo, Craig, Peveto, Meemaw and Lucci in to the NCAA.  John Sharp will  pay like a boss out of those hurricane relief funds to keep him quiet.    

Imagine the recruiting class they could get if another hurricane hits Texas.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, texifornia said:

While it's kinda weird to call him up directly, it is great he knew exactly how many pages it is.

I am conflicted. I really want to feel bad for the guy, and I definitely do for his family, but how many times does life have to come at you fast to alter your course?

he's not only unemployable, he's also un-datable.  no decent chick will want to be seen in public with him after a single google search of his name. 

EJ and Roach alluded to his having serious personal issues and he is basically spiralling down in his own personal life.  dude needs to maybe just get off social media and stop being so obsessed with his alma mater's recruiting.  he needs to step away for a while and just deal with his personal shit.  I love UT and longhorn football, always have... but it's not even close to the top of all the priorities I have in my life.  I just imagine a grown man letting high school recruiting destroy his marriage and time with his kids.  Seems so fucking stupid.  

Edited by victory88
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Fronting the capital one card, maybe. 

Hamm will make the commitment video.  If Hornsby provides the time, location, tells him what he wants done, buys the camera, provides the gas money to drive the location, pays him to post it on his Facebook page, and does all the editing.   That's only if committs to aggy. 

And yes, Taylor.  We say nasty shit about you because you're a twerp and deserve it.  Have fun in your efficiency apartment on the outskirts of Houston.

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Aggy h8tr said:

No way he gets 50/50 custody with all this character stuff out on the internet. Hope he settles but I'm sure he'd rather spend tens of thousands of dollars bc he is right and everyone else is wrong. Poor kids. 

He would probably be happier if she got full custody. That way,  he can devote even more of his life to stalking recruits and slobbin on aggie knob. 

• Like 1

Hamm has started to weed out people that haven't paid.
I paid $10.00 one time last yr on a gift card that I had left over from Christmas, and been riding for free the last 9 months.

Guess I will pay the little bastard $12.00 for a month just to keep bringing you guys the lulz.

How else will he afford his Michelob Ultra5c8ee1c456ea17ee5795e3fa4ac17b1a.jpg

• Like 4