Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Hahah, the current cnn chyron...

Underwhelming crowd...6 staffers test positive ....White House changes story on firing of US atty...

A fucking LITERAL SHIT SHOW

just like every Gdamn second of this simulated administration....

Can’t wait for this shit to be over

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

MSNBC reporting Trump campaign claimed the outdoor speeches were canceled because radical protesters blocked Trump supporters from the metal detectors and frightened them away. LOL. #1 - That’s almost certainly not true. #2 - Even if it were true, it’s hilarious and pathetic. All those brave patriots, scared away by a pack of scrawny Antifas?

MSBC had a guy out in front of the arena.  Literally no one across the street or in the street.  Some people milling about on the arena side of the street.  I've seen more people at a farmer's market on a good weather Saturday.

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

I guess keep america great wasn't getting enough traction.  Pence just dropped make america great again, again.  MAGAA!

So it was great, and then it wasn't great, and then it was once again great, and now it's back to not being great?

12 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

No way Parscale survives this right? Project Lincoln guys have been insinuating for weeks that he's on thin ice. 

Parscale launders money from the campaign to trump so he’ll still be involved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

It looks like the Texas half of the Cotton Bowl in the 4th quarter during the Mack era.  

<ducks>

Alright, I'll take the bait.  7-9 isn't as bad as most Texas (and all Sooner) fans would remember.  Plus, your parking was more expensive.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Alright, I'll take the bait.  7-9 isn't as bad as most Texas (and all Sooner) fans would remember.  Plus, your parking was more expensive.

It was obviously in jest.  But yes.  It wasn’t.  

These ‘fans’ have a lot more to be depressed about.   Let’s make that clear.