Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

New Fox Poll, headlines: 

General Election: Biden 42, Trump 42 (only major poll that's I've seen where Biden isn't beating Trump) 

Job Approval: Approve 49, Disapprove 49 (their best approval rating ever) 

Public Approval of Trump's Coronavirus response: Approve 51, Disapprove 48

Behind the headlines: 

Q38 Political Affiliation: 44% Democrat, 44% Republican (it's the first time they polled more than 42% Republicans and less than 46% Democrats)

Q7 Biden's favorability: 48% favorable, 47% unfavorable

Q8 Trump's favorability: 47% favorable, 50% unfavorable

Q11-Q16 How do you approve of the way each of the following have responded to the coronavirus:

- Fauci 80% approve/11% disapprove

- state government: 77% approve/22% disapprove

- Birx 62%/23%

- Pence 52/39

- Trump 51/48

- federal government 56/41

(So, while Trump has a +3% handling on his approval, it is the lowest rating of anyone they asked about.) 

Q30,31: Do you favor the government taking the following actions:

- Requiring companies that typically produce non-medical equipment to temporarily produce medical goods like masks and ventilators: 84% favor/9% oppose

-Announcing national stay in place orders for everyone except essential workers: 80% favor/15% oppose

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Like the underlying insinuation of the Media Bias thread designed to shirk all responsibility for the state of the country and shift it elsewhere, markstanco characterizes himself as a "gurilla" warrior- the scrappy underdog, the oppressed, the resistance to The Marxist Powers That Be.

Not on a forum filled with posters with histories of voting for GOP candidates. Not in a country stuck in the Overton Window set 4 decades ago by the Reagan Revolution. Not during a GOP administration that controlled both houses of Congress for its first 2 years. Not with a Supreme Court with a majority of GOP-appointed justices (acquired by ignoring the Constitution). Not in a country with a majority of state legislatures controlled by the GOP. Not in a country that gives just as many Senators to sparsely populated red states as it does to blue states. Not in a country whose #1 source for news is Fox News. Not in country that had its Fairness Doctrine repealed by the GOP. Not in country whose current president was given a platform by the media, whether it was his own reality show or full page ads calling for the execution of innocent Americans- and that gladly accepted payments from Trump for quashing negative stories.

It wouldn't matter if the GOP had gotten EVERYTHING they wanted for decades instead of most, they still would be pointing elsewhere for what has happened to this country, and still be deluding themselves with fantasies they're "gurilla" warriors that are taking back a country they've largely controlled to avoid having to deal with accountability.

Trump took COVID about as seriously as Stanco took IT security. Republicans have no foresight. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tuco said:

New Fox Poll, headlines: 

General Election: Biden 42, Trump 42 (only major poll that's I've seen where Biden isn't beating Trump) 

Behind the headlines: 

Q38 Political Affiliation: 44% Democrat, 44% Republican (it's the first time they polled more than 42% Republicans and less than 46% Democrats)

Q11-Q16 How do you approve of the way each of the following have responded to the coronavirus:

- Birx 62%/23%

- Pence 52/39

- Trump 51/48

(So, while Trump has a +3% handling on his approval, it is the lowest rating of anyone they asked about.) 

- Requiring companies that typically produce non-medical equipment to temporarily produce medical goods like masks and ventilators: 84% favor/9% oppose

-Announcing national stay in place orders for everyone except essential workers: 80% favor/15% oppose

Yeah--in polling, this is what is called an "outlier."  And it's not hard to see why it is an outlier.

Maybe there really are as many Republicans as Democrats in this country.  But there's no data at present to support that conclusion.

10 minutes ago, Tuco said:

New Fox Poll, headlines: 

Behind the headlines: 

- Birx 62%/23%

- Pence 52/39

- Trump 51/48

The doctors better up their security detail because Fox will turn their slander dial up to ten after that poll. They’ve already gone after them, the CDC, and other scientists to dissuade trust in fact based accountings. Can’t have propaganda when the base is ignoring you. 

Yesterday I saw an article that said the head Twitter nerd was pulling out $1 billion of equity and will use it to support virus survivors or something like that.  I figure he should take donations to pull the plug on dotard’s twitter account and he could triple that amount in a few hours.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Yesterday I saw an article that said the head Twitter nerd was pulling out $1 billion of equity and will use it to support virus survivors or something like that.  I figure he should take donations to pull the plug on dotard’s twitter account and he could triple that amount in a few hours.

Damn.  That pretty fucking genius.  Probably knock a chunk out of the national debt in the process as well. 

On 4/9/2020 at 3:15 PM, henrygandorf said:

a big part of that article is about how trump's hotels individually qualify for the sba forgiveness loans, because technically they each employ fewer than 500 people.

first off, those loans only go up to $10mm, which sounds low for typical trumpy-style grifting.  but the other key is that for the loans to be forgiven, they have to actually keep everyone on payroll (the money actually has to go to the employees during the pandemic).  so how soon until we find out those hotels (a) got the full $10mm, (b) laid people off (c) did not use that money to pay the people they laid off or kept on and (d) got the loan forgiven anyway?

guessing it won't take long.

Not will all the new IGs being appointed looking the other way.

9 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Problem is that 37% shows up to vote without fail. About 60% of the rest do.

Rasmussen purports to poll likely voters, as opposed to registered voters, or all people. So theoretically that’s already factored in. If trump is below 50 percent in the Rasmussen poll he loses in a landslide. 

Someone needs to ask him in the next presser: "If your doing such a fantastic job why does the U.S. have hundreds of thousands more cases and more deaths than any other country in the world?"

Edited by Mapache

Trump bought a lot of gasoline at age 7 in Queens.  Remember that you fucking liberal haters.  Lots of 1st graders bought lots of automobile fuel with folding money in New York City.  Everybody knows that.  It was totally a thing.  You fucking haters! 

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

That was the first of about a dozen times I came home and told my wife he’d finally fucked himself and there’s no way people will actually vote for him now. 

I thought he was toast after "Grab em by the pussy."

TrumpWiggleOutOfThis gif

how about have some morality and stop supporting a racist piece of shit that thinks like you and yours, pedophile lover.  You can't even defend his bitch ass, so fuck you and everyone associated with you. Don't be a Rocko, trust me if we were posting "pay stubs" you'd be on the short end of the intellectual pool.
I'll play.

Racists: because msnbc told you to think that. Unbelievable.

Pedophile: holy shit dude Hillary and Bill and Jeffery epstein is screaming for you to back down on that comment. But let me guess..you are cool with Jeffery. Show me a post you made where you denounce him and I will digress. Just ONE post. If you can I will acknowledge it. If not, well, you know who you are and what you stand for.

Just now, markstanco said:

I'll play.

Pedophile: holy shit dude Hillary and Bill and Jeffery epstein is screaming for you to back down on that comment. But let me guess..you are cool with Jeffery. Show me a post you made where you denounce him and I will digress. Just ONE post. If you can I will acknowledge it. If not, well, you know who you are and what you stand for.

Holy shit, dude. 

Folgers Classic Roast Decaffeinated Ground Coffee, 11.3 Ounce -- 6 per case.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I'll play.

But Hillary!

But Bill!

But Epstein!

A trifecta!

37 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I'll play.

Ok, how about the fact that he's just a POS who lies dozens of times a day?  Do you agree he lies or?  Do you really think he lies only as much as the typical politician?  I'm really confused how anyone can defend him, but here you are, so lets discuss. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, markstanco said:

The racist thing is actually funny with my family tree. But yall do you.

I actually agree he's not a racist.  He's a textbook narcissist.  If white people antagonized him and all the blacks loved him, he'd have no trouble hating the shit out of every white human being out there.  He only cares about himself.  That's why I've said if Jerry Sandusky heaped praise on the dipshit, he'd have a really hard time not paying the pedo fuck back with some beautiful tremendous complements. 

• Like 1

Ok, how about the fact that he's just a POS who lies dozens of times a day?  Do you agree he lies or?  Do you really think he lies only as much as the typical politician?  I'm really confused how anyone can defend him, but here you are, so lets discuss. 
Yes he lies and we should elect Joe Biden for president because he is so fit to be the president not only today, but 4 years from now when he will be way smarter than today. Tell me about your post on guns to Mexico from Obama and how you were against it. Oh, no post? Expected.

Vote for Joe. He is so on top of getting this country going in the right direction. Lol.
  • Fuck You 3