Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

23 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

So trump is going to decree the country open soon. Many states will ignore that, but a goodly amount of their residents won't, and they'll flout the local authority. 

The shit show is just beginning. It's just now really hitting me what is going to go down. 

Trump can’t order states to open. He’s pissed that he can’t which probably led directly to his insane appearance today. 

I mean what’s he gonna do? Send the army out to force people back to work? 

The guy is an insane lunatic. A trapped animal. Fuck him. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

The press needs to keep pouring on the heat and challenge him over and over. He'll eventually snap and go into a profanity filled rant. Of course that probably will solidify the support of his base. 

Solidify his base? Those  stupid fuckers haven't budged in 4 years.  Trump could shit in  each and every GOP member's mouth, and they would thank him in unison for the Easter chocolate.  They can't get more solid. Fuck em all. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

This tweet by Rand is an epic self-own given Trump's assertion of total authority later in the day.

Seriously FUCK you RAND (and your stupid name)..He's expecting people to miss the forest for the trees.

The ideologically and morally bankrupt intersection of supposed libertarianism and conservativism is putrid and has gotten us to this shitty point. The system has favored these guys and now is the time to dismantle all the empty, deceptive arguments in favor of their crony capitalism. I'm not even a lefty-liberal but it's pretty much all that makes sense anymore. Their shit has failed, utterly, apart from the .5% who can cloister behind stone walls.

• Like 4

On 4/12/2020 at 12:07 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

2018 White House interns. 

Hello? HELLO?!

Photo-1-3.jpg

What are you missing?

C41ykViXUAUC1UL.jpg

On 4/12/2020 at 7:54 AM, SmokeyTheBear said:

"Look at my African American over here" 

-Orange Shit Bag

It's like the recruiter for WH interns has a tapefingers thing going on: "we've got a lot of white girls here that love black interns"

13 hours ago, Gooby said:

Yeah, I just don't think that account is funny.

It's much funnier than Fake Tom Herman, not nearly as funny as Faux Pelini

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

The press needs to keep pouring on the heat and challenge him over and over. He'll eventually snap and go into a profanity filled rant. Of course that probably will solidify the support of his base. 

yes !!!!

they need to keep challenging him, over and over and over ..... he's easy to snap 

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Trump can’t order states to open. He’s pissed that he can’t which probably led directly to his insane appearance today. 

I mean what’s he gonna do? Send the army out to force people back to work? 

The guy is an insane lunatic. A trapped animal. Fuck him. 

He has no legal authority at all. But he commands his legion of trumptards who will follow him to the abyss. Basically I foresee him inciting his idiot army to violate gubernatorial orders en masse. 

1 hour ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Seriously FUCK you RAND (and your stupid name)..He's expecting people to miss the forest for the trees.

The ideologically and morally bankrupt intersection of supposed libertarianism and conservativism is putrid and has gotten us to this shitty point. The system has favored these guys and now is the time to dismantle all the empty, deceptive arguments in favor of their crony capitalism. I'm not even a lefty-liberal but it's pretty much all that makes sense anymore. Their shit has failed, utterly, apart from the .5% who can cloister behind stone walls.

It's like rain on your wedding day. 

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Also someone should give him a hefty serving of escolar prior to a briefing.

Not knowing any better, I once grilled over a pound of that stuff.  As we were eating it we looked it up because god damn it was some delicious fish. We read the bad news and I’m like “Nah, Central Market wouldn’t sell something like that, this article has to be wrong.”   We had the oily shits for three days. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hookah Horns said:

He has no legal authority at all. But he commands his legion of trumptards who will follow him to the abyss. Basically I foresee him inciting his idiot army to violate gubernatorial orders en masse. 

some governors are part of the idiot army. 

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

some governors are part of the idiot army. 

Including our fine state's. Fortunately the major counties seem to have capable leadership, which will tell Abbott to suck their dicks when he starts banging the drum to open up at Trump's behest. 

Remember when Trump paraded all the private companies on stage to help with testing sites? That yielded a whole 8 sites with even Target saying they haven't heard from trump and co about further actions.

Big website? Better, faster than websites, aka Obamacare, in the past? Where is it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Remember kids - no matter what happens in November, Trump (and Trumpism) is forever.

That's why the only way this ends is in bloodshed.  Two different realities cannot continue to exist in the same space.  Matter and anti-matter eventually must collide and explode.  This is how history has always worked, and it will continue to work that way.

• Like 1

I like to think of this similar to scene in Crimson Tide where Hackman is saying what he's going to launch the nuclear missiles even though the information may be wrong and Denzel says "hell no you won't". Trump is the Hackman character who's telling the states they will reopen. Cuomo and the governors are saying "hell no, you won't". Now Trump is screaming "mutiny". So who is the Chief of the Boat that's going to inform Trump that he can't just do things at will?

Edited by mdmost

11 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I like to think of this similar to scene in Crimson Tide where Hackman is saying what he's going to launch the nuclear missiles even though the information may be wrong and Denzel says "hell no you won't". Trump is the Hackman character who's telling the states they will reopen. Cuomo and the governors are saying "hell no, you won't". Now Trump is screaming "mutiny". So who is the Chief of the Boat that's going to inform Trump that he can't just do things at will?

Trump is the dog that pees in the submarine

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

O/U he’s asked about dropping a nuke on a state ?

He has more power to do that than he does to govern the governors.

I think McConnell got him confused.  He thinks the Senate reports to him too just because McConnell spends most of the day on his knees under Trump's desk.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

What the actual fuck?

States working in cooperation with each other- you know, as if they were united- when the federal government has declared itself the backup and has actively pitted one state against another isn't mutiny, you rancid abomination, but going on record that you find mutiny enjoyable is appreciated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

Also, I guess we are saved in NYC since nearly all of Trump's wealth is stored here.  He will set LA up the bomb instead.

I wouldn't call it "stored wealth."  The Trump Organization's New York portfolio's leverage profile is so under water, even Robert Durst's accountant said, "You could be convicted of murder, and your Manhattan holdings would still be in better shape than Trump's."  

51 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

What the actual fuck?

You're the president.  You tell them.  Your authority is total, Captain.  Why do you need me to deliver your silly messages?  Go to the peak of the hill and shout it down until it washes over your subordinates. 

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

States working in cooperation with each other- you know, as if they were united- when the federal government has declared itself the backup and has actively pitted one state against another isn't mutiny, you rancid abomination, but going on record that you find mutiny enjoyable is appreciated.

Its kind of like the Klingon chain of command.  You don't get appointed by knowledge, experience, or leadership ability.  You get appointed by killing the other guy who was up for the job.

• Like 1

I want to see the press push him on this total control he claims. It won't take long until he makes yesterdays meltdown look tame. Show the world just how unstable he is. Downside, foreign leaders see it, too.

Just now, RPM said:

I want to see the press push him on this total control he claims. It won't take long until he makes yesterdays meltdown look tame. Show the world just how unstable he is. Downside, foreign leaders see it, too.

Will that be when he channels his inner Eric Cartman and starts yelling at the camera, "you will respect my authoritah!"

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Will that be when he channels his inner Eric Cartman and starts yelling at the camera, "you will respect my authoritah!"

I am definitely expecting to see something akin to this today (although I'm not certain that anyone in his admin has the balls to drag him out of the briefing room).

Bv1b.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RPM said:

I hate to break the bad news to you, but foreign leaders have seen it since day 1.  Europe has maneuvered around him, and leaders have openly laughed in his face.  Xi, Putin, and even Kim Jong Un have played him like a fiddle.

Just because our media tiptoes around his dumbassery, it doesn't mean the media in the rest of the world has been doing the same.

• Like 2