Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Good luck getting Republicans to turn on the Bushes!  

Good luck getting Republicans to turn on John McCain!

Good luck getting Republicans to turn on gold star families!

It’s a cult, man.  They’ll believe whatever Trump tells them.  

July 2016: the deficit is too high. 

December 2016: fuck the deficit. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Wow. 

I guess he couldn't bring himself to go into one of his stories about somebody walking up to him, The President of the United States, just wandering up to him to exclaim and cry about how virtuous Donald Trump is. He's upped his game to, "This guy on TV says I'm fantastic. Maybe the best ever. And it wasn't even OAN!"

I so hope somebody goes back through C Span to see if a nameless West Virginia resident actually made that call. What, maybe 50% chance it actually happened?

3 hours ago, RPM said:

He's going to have a hard time getting Trumpkins to abandon FOX. They've been indoctrinated for 20 years.

If we've learned anything over the years, we know loyalty to party > country for Republicans (though they conveniently conflate the two). Will brand loyalty win out over party loyalty? It's like they remade Sophie's Choice.

6 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Why hasn’t twitter kicked him off by now? This 8th grade bully needs to leave. He accuses people of not being nice to him and yet he’s the worse bully on social media. And he’s President of the US. He’s a messed up immature child. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RPM said:

He's going to have a hard time getting Trumpkins to abandon FOX. They've been indoctrinated for 20 years.

OAN

Go to Texags for your canary in the coal mine... when it is Fox vs Trump, Trump wins every time over there.

To them, Chris Wallace is a liberal shill, looking to find favor with the Main Stream Media Elite.

Edited by yoladu

4 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

The sheer lack of dignity and gravitas of this "man."  Bottles the mind.

Surprised he hasn't said "nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo" to someone on the twatter.

"Deface the Nation" is something a 10 year old would be proud of coming up with.

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

He's as beautiful on the inside as he is on the outside. I'm glad he shares his good thoughts with us. 

A swollen, fetid cancer cell with a crunchy, fecal shell. 

Edited by Mdhorn

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

But it's pretty clever for the malignant shit funnel.

He just thinks he’s being cute and funny. He spends too much time being childish and immature instead of doing his job. A job he and his family are being paid for, handsomely. 

Edited by Brandywine

5 hours ago, TornACL said:

I feel truly sorry for anyone who has nothing better to do than watch Fox News on Easter Sunday afternoon. 

Except for that bloated piece of shit. 

A few years ago I was at a huge white elephant Christmas Party in New Orleans. Lots of family, friends, food, and drinks. 30+ people. Christmas Day. My father gets there, immediately goes to the television, turns it on, and starts watching Fox News.

23 minutes ago, Bookman said:

A few years ago I was at a huge white elephant Christmas Party in New Orleans. Lots of family, friends, food, and drinks. 30+ people. Christmas Day. My father gets there, immediately goes to the television, turns it on, and starts watching Fox News.

Well in a time of combat, it's critical to know who has a leg up in the War on Christmas. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, achooloco said:

it's possible to be racist against non blacks...hello "mexico only sends over rapists and murders"

edit: leaving it but should have said it's possible to be racist against people/americans who aren't African Americans, for example his line about mexican immigrants. but seeing now it was covered up thread.

I had a Trumper the other day try to argue that the Mexican rapist quote wasn't an example of xenophobia. Apparently, to be xenophobic, he would have had to say that all Mexicans are criminals. 

I'm sure this same person would have been cool with Obama making some negative but true generalization about white people in America. 

33 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Take on the "FireFauci" hashtag. We will perhaps discover this week whether this take is accurate, or Trump's malignant narcissism and dementia are in charge.

I don't believe this guy lives in the same world as me.  

I'd like to believe him but I don't.  And I definitely don't believe Mcconnell will stand up to him

I do believe that if he does fire Fauci a lot more people will die.

42 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Take on the "FireFauci" hashtag. We will perhaps discover this week whether this take is accurate, or Trump's malignant narcissism and dementia are in charge.

He mistakes "boiling with rage" with cowering in fear.  I don't fear Trump.  I hate him.  He is my enemy.  He is the enemy of all humanity.  He is purely and perfectly evil (see my analysis before -- true evil isn't scheming malevolence -- it's selfishness to the point where one will sacrifice all of humanity for his own gain).  I'm not afraid of him.  I want him to burn in Hell, sooner rather than later.

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I think the "accurate sense" observation is pretty spot on.  Either that or he has advisers absolutely crawling up his ass every time he's about to finish himself.  Actually, the latter makes more sense and seems to jibe with reports.

I don't get the "cowering in fear" part.

19 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He mistakes "boiling with rage" with cowering in fear.  I don't fear Trump.  I hate him.  He is my enemy.  He is the enemy of all humanity.  He is purely and perfectly evil (see my analysis before -- true evil isn't scheming malevolence -- it's selfishness to the point where one will sacrifice all of humanity for his own gain).  I'm not afraid of him.  I want him to burn in Hell, sooner rather than later.

The embodiment of the banality of evil.

The idle or implicit threats don't enrage me.  It's the stuff he actually does and says.  

What does fill me with fear and loathing is the notion that he would execute on one of these "bridge too far" notions, and little would come of it.

Edited by TwiceHorn

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I think the "accurate sense" observation is pretty spot on.  Either that or he has advisers absolutely crawling up his ass every time he's about to finish himself.  Actually, the latter makes more sense and seems to jibe with reports.

I don't get the "cowering in fear" part.

This is more accurate.  Trump is not some evil genius.  He's a petulant child that wants attention.  He knows any time he makes an asinine suggestion or threat, he's going to get the attention he craves from media, his advisors, staff, etc. etc. etc.

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The embodiment of the banality of evil.

The idle or implicit threats don't enrage me.  It's the stuff he actually does and says.  

What does fill me with fear and loathing is the notion that he would execute on one of these "bridge too far" notions, and little would come of it.

Nothing will come of ANYTHING he does -- you shouldn't differentiate between his everyday evil and what you think of as "bridge too far" stuff.  He'd shove a baby off a cliff for his personal gain.  And there's really no difference between that and running an entire trainload of people off a cliff for his personal gain.  The only part of that calculus that even registers with him is "for my personal gain."

This is what evil looks like.  It's not Snidely Whiplash twirling his mustache.  It's the most powerful man in the world, treating all of human existence other than himself as expendable and valueless.  It is the absence of good.  There is no good in him.  No kindness, no decency, no empathy.  Just a void - a self that absorbs and uses all that is around him and then, when he's done with those around them, discards the empty husk without a second thought.

And, just like with other evil regimes in days past, there's a sizable chunk of the population that is all-in with him.  Some are stupid, and fall for simple con games.  Others think they're smarter, and can play him for THEIR personal gain.  But they don't realize the relentless nature of this kind of evil.  You can't ever outplay it or outlast it, because you will eventually trip -- over a tiny shred of a conscience, over a piece of logic, over a morsel of basic humanity.  And the relentless cloud of self-absorbed evil, like a plague of locusts, will overtake you, strip you clean, and leave your dust in its wake.  But all are the same -- they are just tools to be used by the beast to feed itself.  There is nothing else.  Just the all-consuming evil beast, and the world that exists to feed the beast.

He's going to get away with everything he wants until he dies.  That's the only way this ends.  It's the only way it ever ends.  History doesn't lie.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Jester said:

This is more accurate.  Trump is not some evil genius.  He's a petulant child that wants attention.  He knows any time he makes an asinine suggestion or threat, he's going to get the attention he craves from media, his advisors, staff, etc. etc. etc.

No genius no.  But perhaps having some evil instinct for certain things.  For example, his approach to midwestern disenfranchised voters was spot on in the 2016 campaign.  

And, by hook or crook, he has pushed the envelope of outrage like water dripping on a rock.

He seems to have mostly successfully done so most of his life.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Lulz at the idea of his approval rating hurtling downwards. If it hasn't happened by now, it's not possible. 

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Nothing will come of ANYTHING he does -- you shouldn't differentiate between his everyday evil and what you think of as "bridge too far" stuff.  He'd shove a baby off a cliff for his personal gain.  And there's really no difference between that and running an entire trainload of people off a cliff for his personal gain.  The only part of that calculus that even registers with him is "for my personal gain."

This is what evil looks like.  It's not Snidely Whiplash twirling his mustache.  It's the most powerful man in the world, treating all of human existence other than himself as expendable and valueless.  It is the absence of good.  There is no good in him.  No kindness, no decency, no empathy.  Just a void - a self that absorbs and uses all that is around him and then, when he's done with those around them, discards the empty husk without a second thought.

And, just like with other evil regimes in days past, there's a sizable chunk of the population that is all-in with him.  Some are stupid, and fall for simple con games.  Others think they're smarter, and can play him for THEIR personal gain.  But they don't realize the relentless nature of this kind of evil.  You can't ever outplay it or outlast it, because you will eventually trip -- over a tiny shred of a conscience, over a piece of logic, over a morsel of basic humanity.  And the relentless cloud of self-absorbed evil, like a plague of locusts, will overtake you, strip you clean, and leave your dust in its wake.  But all are the same -- they are just tools to be used by the beast to feed itself.  There is nothing else.  Just the all-consuming evil beast, and the world that exists to feed the beast.

He's going to get away with everything he wants until he dies.  That's the only way this ends.  It's the only way it ever ends.  History doesn't lie.

spacer.png

The trumpinator. 

No genius no.  But perhaps having some evil instinct for certain things.  For example, his approach to midwestern disenfranchised voters was spot on in the 2016 campaign.  
And, by hook or crook, he has pushed the envelope of outrage like water dripping on a rock.
He seems to have mostly successfully done so most of his life.

His instinct is to always takes the path of least resistance. If a rule can be broken without consequences (like refusing to turn over documents during a civil trial), he’ll do that. The problem is that he does not think more than one move ahead so he’s always lost in a maze of his own lies and deceit. But because he’s more creature than human, he just keeps going and going. There lies his strength. He’s like The Terminator of human decency. He is fueled by hate and chaos.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

His instinct is to always takes the path of least resistance. If a rule can be broken without consequences (like refusing to turn over documents during a civil trial), he’ll do that. The problem is that he does not think more than one move ahead so he’s always lost in a maze of his own lies and deceit. But because he’s more creature than human, he just keeps going and going. There lies his strength. He’s like The Terminator of human decency. He is fueled by hate and chaos.

Some of these he needs assistance on because it probably wouldn't come to his attention or he doesn't know how to go about getting things done. He's really not smart enough to do anything on his own nor does he have any governing experience of any sort.  And it's partly why he legislates through tweets.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 1