Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Has Dotard reported Acevedo to ICE yet?

I mean, that’s the next obvious move after deploying military on American citizens...to arrest any official that disrespects Dotard.

This guy doesn’t have an ounce of leadership in his bones....his only recourse is to start killing people to solve the problem. Exactly what murderous dictators like to do.

30 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Illinois governor just said on CNN that rejects the notion that Trump can send military troops into his state. 

The US military can only be brought into a state for law enforcement at the request of the state.  Trump doesn't care.  He has an Article 2, just ask him.

• Haha 1

This photo op bullshit is the very rock bottom act I have ever seen of a U.S. President.  Standing there holding up a bible after ordering roughshod treatment over powerless citizens is blasphemy of everything that bible stands for.

• Like 4

Putin’s next move would be to replace the state Governors with appointed lackeys. When you read the suggestion being made by our president, remember you heard it from Woland first. The tweet will be something like “If the weak and do-nothing Governors can’t get control of these riots, maybe we need to find someone who can!”

This is fucking gold. Lewandowski is such a fucking douche trying to get back into the Trump administration. He should contact Summer's Eve to act as their Spox.

Actual douches serve a useful purpose and are good for vaginas.

Lewandowski has never done anything good for any vagina.

He’s a insult to douches.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

I don’t think I’ve ever posted in the CR in the last 12 years, but I saw this on twitter and my fucking head almost exploded. My entire fucking neighborhood in lower Manhattan is covered in boarded windows in the midst of global pandemic and recession, and this mother fucker can’t even hold a fucking book like a human? Fuck him and anyone who even comes close to aligning with him. 

We have a new entrant to the mosh pit.

Have a burrito 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, 4th&Five said:

Hilarious, really. A photo op in front of a church that’s he never goes to and he’s holding a bible. I only wish he would’ve tried to lead a prayer. 

That kinda already happened when that interviewer asked him his favorite bible verse and Trump refused to name one because it was "special" to him.

3 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Hilarious, really. A photo op in front of a church that’s he never goes to and he’s holding a bible. I only wish he would’ve tried to lead a prayer. 

No shit.  I was brought up in the church and still consider myself a fading Christian.  I get nervous leading the family prayer.  It's no moment for the weak of spirit.

"Dear God, we are <sniff> continuating to ask for your God-like guidance in these these <sniff> times, these great times, some say the greatest times.  I met with a priest, a great priest, and a rabbit, one of our finest Jewish men, and they both said 'sir you are a great leader in religion, and we are so in awesome of your religion leadership'.  I don't know, I think a lot of churches think that but maybe not, I don't know.  We are making America Great Again after the last administration left us with nothings and I closed the border to Jina even when my own staff said 'sir, don't do that it's too soon' but I did it and I was right.  I also had the biggest people at my inaguration.  Amen."

• Like 4

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

He 100% did it for that reason.  Very little would bother him more than being mocked as a weak bunker bitch.  The fact that he is a weak coward is one of his greatest insecurities, and the other one is people mocking him.  And his response to everything is to make a public display of how supposedly strong and tough he is.

didn't bother asking the diocese if he could use the church for a photo op:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/01/george-floyd-protests-live-updates/
The Right Rev. Mariann Budde, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, said she learned of Trump's visit by watching it on the news.
“I don’t want President Trump speaking for St. John’s,” Budde said.
“I am outraged,” she said, with pauses emphasizing her anger as her voice slightly trembled. “I am the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and was not given even a courtesy call, that they would be clearing with tear gas so they could use one of our churches as a prop, holding a Bible, one that declares that God is love and when everything he has said and done is to enflame violence."
She said the church disassociates itself from the messages of the president. "We hold the teachings of our sacred texts to be so so grounding to our lives and everything we do and it is about love of neighbor and sacrificial love and justice," she said.
Budde said the Episcopal Church had about a dozen clergy at the church and Lafayette Square all day to support protesters and left when the curfew was called.

I cannot find the words for my rage right now.
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

CNN reporting that he did his walk to counter the story that he went to the bunker. We are nowhere near reality

all he pays attention to is how he’s covered by the press. it’s literally all he cares about. everything he does is in aid of this (and reelection, obviously).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

He 100% did it for that reason.  Very little would bother him more than being mocked as a weak bunker bitch.  The fact that he is a weak coward is one of his greatest insecurities, and the other one is people mocking him.  And his response to everything is to overcompensate and make a public display of how supposedly strong and tough he is.

#BunkerBitch

Make it happen.