Shits going down with the Royals

Zombie

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Siegfried, of the disinherited branch of the Sassoons, was the best Sassoon.  Wrote my high school thesis on him and Wilfred Owen.

But if Marchiossnessednessedness Pegger had been around, I would have been too distracted by her to write.

Dude, everybody knows the best Sassoon was Jeans.

Posted (edited)

TMZ officially saying they don’t believe it’s Kate in the latest bungled video. My theory is something happened on 12/28/23 with the motorcade to the hospital. Kate was already in there when her team announced planned surgery that took everyone by surprise. The King goes to the hospital for his prostate stuff and finds out he has cancer. It was reported he visited Kate as they were in the same hospital. Will, for reference, saw her only one time at the hospital which was covered by the press. He only visited her the one time. Maybe Charles knows he has little time left and helped Kate to abscond while she plans next moves and the rest is all William trying in vain to get her to respond and come back? 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Like 2

yeah so the obvious answer to a circle c wife disappearing for 3 months usually has to do with booze and opioids. we all know what's in those yetis, ladies. the stanley upgrade is more concerning but i digress.

shit, she just probably needed a good drying out after a particularly shit year and especially bad holidays and she went in for the iv and bananas and oranges and cigarettes and oh shit they discovered she didn't need a dry January but a full emergency detox from drinking six bottles of wine daily or something wild

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

We’ve been down this road before

1*K1oiXTXsJmBek9nG5Cl6kg.jpeg

Was looking for that scene in the Bewitched remake where Will Ferrell is bitching about being cast as Darrin. And how people barely realized they’d replaced the original Darrin. Best part of a messy movie mostly. 

giphy.gif

• Drool 1

7 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

After all this if if turns out she just has Crohns disease and had a bowel resection or whatever I am going to be hugely disappointed.

Same. Or a botched plastic surgery procedure. I want it to be she is fed up over the Wills and Rose pegging shit. They had a big row about it—hence the 12/28/23 motorcade. Then the announcement of a “planned abdominal surgery” that took all the Royal watchers and people in the know by surprise. Then she vanishes with the help of King Charles. I mean they announced a big trip in December to go to Italy in January. Something changed. Whether that was an emergency medical situation or it was a nervous breakdown and nasty fight. 

The Royals without QE are a mess. But the fake robot clone Kate also made people who wanted to believe it’s her go, “well if she’s well enough to bounce around and carry a shopping bag and look so carefree…she’s well enough to go back to work.” Poorly done. She’s obviously refusing to cooperate and maybe she is unrecognizable and after all this fuckery definitely isn’t breaking cover until she looks like herself. It just really does appear she ain’t cooperating. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

But the fake robot clone Kate also made people who wanted to believe it’s her go, “well if she’s well enough to bounce around and carry a shopping bag and look so carefree…she’s well enough to go back to work.”

I want a press conference with William and the Kate body double, and everybody there obviously knows it’s not Kate, but everybody there just decides to go along with it and pretend it’s her. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I want a press conference with William and the Kate body double, and everybody there obviously knows it’s not Kate, but everybody there just decides to go along with it and pretend it’s her. 

bonus points if the body double comes out wearing a strap on. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

bonus points if the body double comes out wearing a strap on. 

That would be bold leadership.  That would be taking an issue that’s normally confined to the bedroom, or a bathroom at the Texas Chili Parlor or a supply closet at DKR and getting it out there where people can talk about it without being afraid of persecution.  

• Hook 'Em 1

I’d kind of like a slow shift to where she starts disappearing from archived photos and stuff.  And the palace just acts confused when asked. To gaslight people into believing she was a mass hallucination like the Sinbad genie movie.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

X is not having it either I guess. British press wants so badly for people to just take their spoonful of bullshit. Also, the medical records hack they are bringing back up happened a few months ago. Anything to tell the people, “Leave her alone!”

Basically its just code for the press saying to us: “ we can’t produce her. We don’t know what’s going on and even with the fake photo and the kill  notification and the clone we need yall to stop questioning stuff. Because we, the press do not question them. Only Harry and Meghan’s stuff can we attack! We aren’t allowed to investigate! we can’t question it! So you can’t either damnit!”

IMG_9944.jpeg

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

…a little dark. 

I remember where I was when I heard she died. I was working ridiculous hours, and in the middle of a needed, deep weekend nap. My wife woke me to tell me Diana died. I thought, “wouldn’t she still be dead if you let me finish my nap?”

Edited by statsman
  • Haha 7

20 minutes ago, statsman said:

You know, there is already a precedent set for the Prince to divorce his wife, marry his side piece and for her to become Queen, so…

Yes. They do gravitate towards crusty looking dirty home wrecking tampons don’t they? Camilla was never as into Charles as he was into her. She wanted to marry the Parker Bowles guy. She did. She played the LONG grifter game. So all the new ho’s need to take note. You too can be Queen for a hot minute if you play your cards right.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, statsman said:

You know, there is already a precedent set for the Prince to divorce his wife, marry his side piece and for her to become Queen, so…

58 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Still a bit amateurish though. William still has two Kates, two Annes, and a Jane to go if he wants to turn pro.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I’d kind of like a slow shift to where she starts disappearing from archived photos and stuff.  And the palace just acts confused when asked. To gaslight people into believing she was a mass hallucination like the Sinbad genie movie.

image.thumb.png.b671a9c30b34da1bf1e2d74cd8d866ab.png

• Haha 6
  • Drool 1

36 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Royal stuff brings in a shit-ton of tourist money.

So, the answer is- have a national (or worldwide! The “Windsors” are German, after all) lottery every ten years and let another lucky family get to wear the funny uniforms and cut the ribbons and wave at the crowds. 

7 minutes ago, statsman said:

So, the answer is- have a national (or worldwide! The “Windsors” are German, after all) lottery every ten years and let another lucky family get to wear the funny uniforms and cut the ribbons and wave at the crowds. 

Goddamn, I'd love a reality show like "The Birmingham Hillbillies". Where some random family from government housing get to be royals for 5 seasons/years. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Goddamn, I'd love a reality show like "The Birmingham Hillbillies". Where some random family from government housing get to be royals for 5 seasons/years. 

Because, the way it works now, a family gets that sweet Buckingham/Kensington/Balmoral/St. Hampton’s government housing for 500 years!

48 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Could you imagine the royal menu if Brisket won the drawing?  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, statsman said:

Divorced, beheaded, died….Divorced, beheaded, survived

• Haha 1

No one will be watching bc March Madness but TMZ is devoting an hour long special on Fox tonite to KateGate. I will be recording it and may watch depending on how Texas plays tonite. But hoops before ho’s so I may just watch it after all the games air 

• Hook 'Em 2

I suppose KateGate is short and catchy, but I'd like to see them branch out with Royally Gone Girl (to tie in with the side eye everyone's giving Wills) or The Princess Vanishes (to go with a Hitchcock theme) or does no one watch older movies anymore?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1