CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

42 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

But since trying to play gotcha with selective quoting is your thing. Today is February 27. Where can I get the JNJ vaccine either today or tomorrow? 

tenor.gif

FDA AdComm was literally yesterday. The ACIP meeting is Sunday. 

It's OK to be wrong Fondren. You should feel quite comfortable with it at this point. From deflection about doggy kisses as a distraction, to wrong headed understanding about how immunology works. You got all the bases covered. A slave to the label, a level of understanding that is thimble deep. 

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

tenor.gif

FDA AdComm was literally yesterday. The ACIP meeting is Sunday. 

It's OK to be wrong Fondren. You should feel quite comfortable with it at this point. From deflection about doggy kisses as a distraction, to wrong headed understanding about how immunology works. You got all the bases covered. A slave to the label, a level of understanding that is thimble deep. 

See, you finally learned how to quote. Baby steps.

I was wrong about one thing. I initially thought you could change and were capable of honest conversation. But instead, you are simply a fundamentally dishonest person and rotten to your core.  Its funny that you accuse me of deflection since deflection is pretty much the entirety of your posting existence, including on this topic.  And like I've said before, we could largely agree, but instead you choose to continue being despicable. 

I do wonder what your motivation for caring about the vaccine at all is since you don't seem truly capable of actually caring about the well being of other humans. Perhaps it's simply a financial issue for you. 

But no matter.  Sunday is the last day of February. The JNJ vaccine will not be available until March.  Maybe next time, you won't forget to put the wheels on your goalpost.  When you put a deadline on yourself, it's tough to overwhelm it with dishonesty even though you are giving it your best effort.  Your other tactic of completely ignoring it would work better.  But at this point, do you really have any other interference you can run?  The avoided topics are going to start adding up. 

And speaking of doggy kisses. Its not surprising that I've never seen you backtrack your anti-Chinese racism even as current studies indicate that the wet market was likely a superspreader event with human to human transmission and not the origin.  

Edited by FondrenRoad

On 2/25/2021 at 11:48 AM, Biff Tannen said:

I was thinking about this yesterday as I got my hair cut.  It's just part of what we do now.  It never was a big deal, though it felt strange at first.  It's not hard.  It doesn't stop you from doing anything.  These people are just insane.

I'm glad, but the curve is falling, and when people don't wear the mask will you scream your head off at them?

52 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I'm glad, but the curve is falling, and when people don't wear the mask will you scream your head off at them?

Well, I never screamed at anyone to begin with, but I will trust the doctors and scientists to tell us when it's realistic to stop wearing masks in enclosed spaces.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

But instead, you are simply a fundamentally dishonest person and rotten to your core. 

Imagine being so brain damaged as to think that the following sounded like something an even somewhat intelligent person would say.

Which arm is more important?  The one that needs a first dose or the one that needs a second dose.

It's OK.  I know that you actually agree with me, because my position is logical and consistent and supported by lots of evidence.  You are committed to white knighting an imaginary insult against a NYC councilman that by your own acknowledgment was running a publicity stunt. Clowns on top of clowns. 

50 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Imagine being so brain damaged as to think that the following sounded like something an even somewhat intelligent person would say.

Which arm is more important?  The one that needs a first dose or the one that needs a second dose.

It's OK.  I know that you actually agree with me, because my position is logical and consistent and supported by lots of evidence.  You are committed to white knighting an imaginary insult against a NYC councilman that by your own acknowledgment was running a publicity stunt. Clowns on top of clowns. 

Finally admitting to the publicity stunt aspect of it, huh?  You're half way to a full admission now. 

You really have a desperate need for me to validate you, don't you?  Might be time for you to start finding friends in real life. You'll need to change your behavior though. 

On 2/26/2021 at 5:23 PM, Neonmoon said:

This is way the fuck out, but when do you think the vaccines get approval for the children? Pfizer and Moderna are doing 12 and up trials and should have data by Summer. But then the 0-12 crowd might take a lot longer to get approval for vax use 

Vaccinating your kid for Covid is dumb now. Will still be dumb in a year or two when it’s a possibility. 

On 2/25/2021 at 9:15 AM, Js1 said:

There's a few morons in the DT thread like "omg if I'm still wearing a mask by Christmas, I'm going to lose it"

Why?

Is it such an impediment to your life to wear a piece of cloth in front of your face?  I don't think I'll fly or take a light rail/bus/Uber without wearing one.  ESPECIALLY because flu deaths were basically nothing this flu season - because people wore masks! 

Your last statement is quite the declaration. On what data are you basing that assertion?

Edited by GRHorn

7 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I love that you think that this is a gotcha. 

I know you do. You care a lot about what I think. So much so that you even decided to rekindle this name calling match out of the blue.  Do you dream about me every night? 

I dont really care about gotchas. That's your shtick, but I'll play the game. And the fact that you just can't get it done has been keeping you up at night, hasn't it?  You tried to thread the needle and you failed.  And now here you are begging me for validation.  You truly do share all of Trump's bad personality traits. 

5 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Well, I never screamed at anyone to begin with, but I will trust the doctors and scientists to tell us when it's realistic to stop wearing masks in enclosed spaces.

Which doctors and scientists specifically are you looking to for this guidance?

On 2/25/2021 at 5:52 PM, BradInATX said:

Speaking of, hot wheels said today that he's going to end the state mask mandate soon. Which means cities won't be able to have their own since his order overrides theirs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Let's say you're Governor. When would you suggest mask mandates should be lifted?

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Whats that have to do with you making out with your dog?  Or that you think exchanging saliva with a live animal is healthier than eating a cooked one.  But look, I know you were excited that you thought you had an excuse to be openly racist against Chinese people. 

But here's the other thing. You think you have a gotcha again, but you don't, even if they actually manage to get it into clinics tomorrow. It really eats you up inside when someone plays your stupid game with you, doesn't it? Some people would take that to heart and try to change. But not you. You are dishonest and disingenuous at your core. These are your defining characteristics. So you're just going to have to keep begging for validation.  And lol. You even called me dumb. So you are begging someone you called dumb to tell you that you are right. How pathetic are you?

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Let's say you're Governor. When would you suggest mask mandates should be lifted?

I would leave it up to county judges, along with almost everything else involving the use of executive authority not involving the management of a state agency. 

That’s how Texas usually works, you know. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I would leave it up to county judges, along with almost everything else involving the use of executive authority not involving the management of a state agency. 

That’s how Texas usually works, you know. 

That sounds great to me. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'll agree with big dumb aggy that it's silly to wear a mask outside in most situations. I'll even agree with #4. But the rest of that list? Where is he getting his black and white "facts"? And why be such an asshole? The mall is likely operating under state/county laws. Just be reasonable. This shit is sending folks off the deep end in both directions. Neighbors across the street wear 2 masks to stand in their driveway and watch their dog piss. 

30 minutes ago, B00M said:

I'll agree with big dumb aggy that it's silly to wear a mask outside in most situations. I'll even agree with #4. But the rest of that list? Where is he getting his black and white "facts"? And why be such an asshole? The mall is likely operating under state/county laws. Just be reasonable. This shit is sending folks off the deep end in both directions. Neighbors across the street wear 2 masks to stand in their driveway and watch their dog piss. 

Maybe your neighbors dog has really stinky piss.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, B00M said:

Conservatives just make up whatever facts they want to believe.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

That’s got to be fake. There is way too much stupid in that. I mean, I know it’s Aggy, but still.

Also, if real, then we need to root for the virus because Darwin.

Yes, I think it's fake too.

But then again I know a bunch of Aggies.

15 minutes ago, Bookman said:

When he said "2/3 of the state," I think he meant 2/3 of the human beings residing in the political boundaries of the state of Texas.

Well then that’s a dumb standard.

Kids aren’t going to be vaccinated for at least a year and barring some wild variants, we will have achieved some level of herd immunity by this summer at the latest. 

Not to mention the questionable utility of actually vaccinating children. 

There's a few morons in the DT thread like "omg if I'm still wearing a mask by Christmas, I'm going to lose it"
Why?
Is it such an impediment to your life to wear a piece of cloth in front of your face?  I don't think I'll fly or take a light rail/bus/Uber without wearing one.  ESPECIALLY because flu deaths were basically nothing this flu season - because people wore masks! 
Well I'm one of those morons. I'm not anti-mask and have worn one without issue for this entire time. I would like to get back to not having to wear one and believe the appropriate time for that should be after anyone who wants a vaccine has access to get a vaccine. I don't think that's really a very controversial or moronic opinion, but apparently it is.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Okie State said:
Why?

Well I'm one of those morons. I'm not anti-mask and have worn one without issue for this entire time. I would like to get back to not having to wear one and believe the appropriate time for that should be after anyone who wants a vaccine has access to get a vaccine. I don't think that's really a very controversial or moronic opinion, but apparently it is.

I don't think masks forever are anyone's goal but I do think you have to allow for the possibility that they'll be necessary, at least temporarily, in the event of outbreaks in the fall/winter.

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Well then that’s a dumb standard.

Kids aren’t going to be vaccinated for at least a year and barring some wild variants, we will have achieved some level of herd immunity by this summer at the latest. 

Not to mention the questionable utility of actually vaccinating children. 

Nowhere in my statement did I indicate that 2/3 of every age demographic should be vaccinated.  In fact, I avoided doing so.  In my estimation, 2/3 is a relatively safe estimation of what it would take when combined with those who have had the disease to ensure herd immunity.  You might think that's too conservative a standard, which is fine, but it's hardly "dumb".

I would let the science dictate which demographics are given priority, and focus on those.  You know, like what we're doing.  Soon enough, we should be seeing everyone eligible for the vaccine.  If the science says kids should be last in line, fine.

35 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I don't think masks forever are anyone's goal but I do think you have to allow for the possibility that they'll be necessary, at least temporarily, in the event of outbreaks in the fall/winter.

I definitely never said forever.

But there could be outbreaks in fall/winter 2021, new strains and *GASP* they actually work to keep people from getting the flu.  But MUH FREEDUMBS

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-vaxxers-melt-down-over-vaccinated-people-giving-blood?ref=home?ref=home

Coronavirus truthers have a new boogeyman.

A far-right Facebook group that spans the U.K. and the U.S. recently erupted in alarm when a user posted, “There are people donating blood after being shot up with the covid crap. This terrifies me.” A wave of comments followed, all reflecting various degrees of deluded, conspiratorial thinking about shots that we know to be safe and effective.

“Isn’t there a rule not to??” one intoned. “Are people that stupid to donate blood after getting a shot?”

“Well, I will never get a blood transfusion ever now,” another declared. “Their blood has the death shot in it! No thank you!”

It took about an hour for a swastika to crop up. Covered partially by a face mask, the image was captioned, “It’s for your safety.”

Nathan Savoy, a 34-year-old from Houston, responded on a separate thread in the same group: “In the future ONLY the vaccinated will be able to give blood. Think I am joking? Just watch.”

While Savoy later told The Daily Beast his “comment was meant to be tongue-in-cheek,” he said he was concerned about receiving a blood transfusion from someone who had received the vaccine. “We know the health risk of COVID pretty well now,” he said. “We don’t know those from the vaccine. It might be minimal. However, unknowns rank higher in my risk ranking.”

Savoy also mentioned he “does not plan on getting any of the COVID treatments.”

Spoiler

While there are typically deferral periods for donating blood after receiving a vaccination for diseases like rubella, measles, and chicken pox, in most cases there is no such period for people who received the COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are feeling well. As a precaution when donating, potential donors must provide their vaccine manufacturer’s name. If they cannot, they are instructed to wait two weeks before donating.

Regardless, anti-vaxxers believe without evidence that the lack of a deferral period—and in some more extreme cases, allowing the vaccinated to donate blood at all—is a backdoor to genetic modification. In what appears to be the latest offshoot of the Great Reset conspiracy theory, which holds that global elites are manipulating the pandemic for twisted, totalitarian ends, these extremists claim vaccinated people donating blood might lead to the downfall of civilization as we know it.

Oh, and they think HIV is involved.

Dr. Kathleen Hall Jamieson, a University of Pennsylvania misinformation expert, told The Daily Beast that the latest meltdown was easy to explain as “two fear-based beliefs colliding into one.”

“Vaccinations and transfusions are frightening to people who don’t understand them or don’t trust the science behind them,” she said.

Conversations with anti-vaxxers active on Facebook point both to that fear, and to a remarkably swift evolution of conspiratorial thinking among pandemic truthers as vaccines roll out worldwide.

Sandra Morgan, a 58-year-old U.K.-based caregiver, told The Daily Beast she thinks it’s “crazy that I’m not allowed to give blood because I had breast cancer, but that it’s ok to give blood after the magic jab.”

In fact, Morgan—who said she had breast cancer in 2013, had no recurrences, and was entirely off any drugs related to treatment long before 12 months ago—could likely donate blood, according to the Red Cross.

Regardless, she wants more research done on vaccinated donors, despite plenty of evidence that vaccines are safe.

“There is no data to see how it affects any part of the body,” she said. “How can they know if blood from a person who has had the jab is safe?”

Dr. Brittany Kmush, an assistant professor of public health at Syracuse University, explained to The Daily Beast that the very premise of anti-vaxxer fears here is nonsensical.

“The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not live vaccines,” she said, referring to other vaccines that contain weakened versions of the virus they are meant to ward off. Indeed, the two vaccines in wide use in the United States are MRNA vaccines that do not contain any virus. A third vaccine authorized in the United Kingdom from AstraZeneca and Oxford does contain an adenovirus found in chimpanzees, but it cannot replicate in human cells. Likewise, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine authorized on Saturday in the United States contains an adenovirus but cannot replicate in the body.

“The reason we have deferral periods for donating blood after receiving a live, attenuated vaccine is because… in immunocompromised people, even a weakened virus could potentially be dangerous,” she explained. “And since people who are receiving transfusions are typically immunocompromised, there’s a two-week window for added safety.”

In short, the deferral window was initially conceived as a safety measure for traditional vaccines. Perhaps more important, as Dr. Alyssa Ziman, the chief of transfusion medicine for UCLA Health noted, there is no evidence that the novel coronavirus can be transmitted via blood transfusion.

Anti-vaxxers aren’t convinced any of this is relevant. Rather than being concerned about the vaccine containing active virus or not—or whether the blood donor is positive for COVID-19, which they dismiss—they instead pivot back to a longstanding fixation over what is in the vaccine itself, and how it might alter their genetic makeup.

“Blood is donated all the time from people who have viruses,” Jane Downall, another user active on the group, told The Daily Beast. “My concern is primarily that I don’t want this jab and I don’t want blood from anyone who has had it.”

Downall’s fear stems from believing that people “have been consistently lied to over all this COVID crap.” The paranoia with blood donations runs even deeper, however, and has some anti-vaxxers concerned that a blood transfusion might now be a “secret” way to target people who refuse the shot.

“Once [the vaccine] is in your body, it alters your genes so if a vaccinated person gives blood to an unvaccinated recipient, then that blood will alter the recipients’ genes,” she said, without evidence.

Despite mountains of data pointing to the vaccines’ safety, Downall thinks there should be more testing and more screening of shots.

“Before blood was screened, people were given blood from donors who were HIV positive,” she said. “Lots of the recipients went on to develop full blown AIDS. This COVID jab has not been properly tested, so many of the effects could be transferred to transfusion recipients.”

While there was evidence of people contracting HIV as a result of unscreened blood transfusions in the 1980s, it is vanishingly rare in modern medicine. A spokesperson for the American Red Cross told The Daily Beast, “We have many layers of safety in place to help protect the blood supply and health of our valued donors, including donor eligibility screening and rigorous testing performed on each donation. To ensure every unit is safe for transfusion, the Red Cross must test each donation for HIV, Hepatitis B virus, Hepatitis C virus and other transfusion-transmitted agents by one or multiple tests.”

But Hennig Sabine, 53, another anti-vaxxer active on the same Facebook thread, went so far as to say she was more concerned about contracting HIV than COVID—and that she wanted nothing to do with blood from vaccinated people.

“This is a way to speed up the Great Reset by speeding up the depopulation process,” she told The Daily Beast, referring to the far-right conspiracy theory about elite control of the population.

Sabine mentioned an Australian coronavirus vaccine candidate that led to false-positive HIV tests. Even though this vaccine was scrapped as a result, she still believes “there are parts of the HIV virus in the vaccine” currently being administered worldwide.

This, of course, is false.

Still, Sabine remains unconvinced—and went so far as to describe how her paranoia has impacted her personal life.

“I already broke off a personal relationship with someone who had sex with someone who had the vaxx,” Sabine said. “He could contract it from her and pass it [HIV] to me if the condom pops. Thank you, but no thank you. We are just friends now.”

She claimed to believe health officials should give people a choice: what she falsely described as gene therapy, or infection with the deadly coronavirus.

“I would take Corona,” she said.

1 hour ago, Okie State said:
Why?

Same here.  I'm not anti mask.  I've worn them the entire time for my benefit as well as others.  However, when he hit the point that everyone that wants a vaccine can get one, mandates should be lifted and I won't be wearing one.  If people want to keep wearing them, fine.  The whole point of 600M vaccine doses is so we don't have to do mitigation anymore.  Teenagers and young people have a high immunity to this so they'll be fine.  Even by the summer, they should be able to get a shot.

We'll keep having cases over the summer and fall because 100M just won't get a vaccine but cases will never go to zero and we need to accept that.

14 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-vaxxers-melt-down-over-vaccinated-people-giving-blood?ref=home?ref=home

So, Texags?

Reveal hidden contents

While there are typically deferral periods for donating blood after receiving a vaccination for diseases like rubella, measles, and chicken pox, in most cases there is no such period for people who received the COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are feeling well. As a precaution when donating, potential donors must provide their vaccine manufacturer’s name. If they cannot, they are instructed to wait two weeks before donating.

Regardless, anti-vaxxers believe without evidence that the lack of a deferral period—and in some more extreme cases, allowing the vaccinated to donate blood at all—is a backdoor to genetic modification. In what appears to be the latest offshoot of the Great Reset conspiracy theory, which holds that global elites are manipulating the pandemic for twisted, totalitarian ends, these extremists claim vaccinated people donating blood might lead to the downfall of civilization as we know it.

Oh, and they think HIV is involved.

Dr. Kathleen Hall Jamieson, a University of Pennsylvania misinformation expert, told The Daily Beast that the latest meltdown was easy to explain as “two fear-based beliefs colliding into one.”

“Vaccinations and transfusions are frightening to people who don’t understand them or don’t trust the science behind them,” she said.

Conversations with anti-vaxxers active on Facebook point both to that fear, and to a remarkably swift evolution of conspiratorial thinking among pandemic truthers as vaccines roll out worldwide.

Sandra Morgan, a 58-year-old U.K.-based caregiver, told The Daily Beast she thinks it’s “crazy that I’m not allowed to give blood because I had breast cancer, but that it’s ok to give blood after the magic jab.”

In fact, Morgan—who said she had breast cancer in 2013, had no recurrences, and was entirely off any drugs related to treatment long before 12 months ago—could likely donate blood, according to the Red Cross.

Regardless, she wants more research done on vaccinated donors, despite plenty of evidence that vaccines are safe.

“There is no data to see how it affects any part of the body,” she said. “How can they know if blood from a person who has had the jab is safe?”

Dr. Brittany Kmush, an assistant professor of public health at Syracuse University, explained to The Daily Beast that the very premise of anti-vaxxer fears here is nonsensical.

“The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not live vaccines,” she said, referring to other vaccines that contain weakened versions of the virus they are meant to ward off. Indeed, the two vaccines in wide use in the United States are MRNA vaccines that do not contain any virus. A third vaccine authorized in the United Kingdom from AstraZeneca and Oxford does contain an adenovirus found in chimpanzees, but it cannot replicate in human cells. Likewise, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine authorized on Saturday in the United States contains an adenovirus but cannot replicate in the body.

“The reason we have deferral periods for donating blood after receiving a live, attenuated vaccine is because… in immunocompromised people, even a weakened virus could potentially be dangerous,” she explained. “And since people who are receiving transfusions are typically immunocompromised, there’s a two-week window for added safety.”

In short, the deferral window was initially conceived as a safety measure for traditional vaccines. Perhaps more important, as Dr. Alyssa Ziman, the chief of transfusion medicine for UCLA Health noted, there is no evidence that the novel coronavirus can be transmitted via blood transfusion.

Anti-vaxxers aren’t convinced any of this is relevant. Rather than being concerned about the vaccine containing active virus or not—or whether the blood donor is positive for COVID-19, which they dismiss—they instead pivot back to a longstanding fixation over what is in the vaccine itself, and how it might alter their genetic makeup.

“Blood is donated all the time from people who have viruses,” Jane Downall, another user active on the group, told The Daily Beast. “My concern is primarily that I don’t want this jab and I don’t want blood from anyone who has had it.”

Downall’s fear stems from believing that people “have been consistently lied to over all this COVID crap.” The paranoia with blood donations runs even deeper, however, and has some anti-vaxxers concerned that a blood transfusion might now be a “secret” way to target people who refuse the shot.

“Once [the vaccine] is in your body, it alters your genes so if a vaccinated person gives blood to an unvaccinated recipient, then that blood will alter the recipients’ genes,” she said, without evidence.

Despite mountains of data pointing to the vaccines’ safety, Downall thinks there should be more testing and more screening of shots.

“Before blood was screened, people were given blood from donors who were HIV positive,” she said. “Lots of the recipients went on to develop full blown AIDS. This COVID jab has not been properly tested, so many of the effects could be transferred to transfusion recipients.”

While there was evidence of people contracting HIV as a result of unscreened blood transfusions in the 1980s, it is vanishingly rare in modern medicine. A spokesperson for the American Red Cross told The Daily Beast, “We have many layers of safety in place to help protect the blood supply and health of our valued donors, including donor eligibility screening and rigorous testing performed on each donation. To ensure every unit is safe for transfusion, the Red Cross must test each donation for HIV, Hepatitis B virus, Hepatitis C virus and other transfusion-transmitted agents by one or multiple tests.”

But Hennig Sabine, 53, another anti-vaxxer active on the same Facebook thread, went so far as to say she was more concerned about contracting HIV than COVID—and that she wanted nothing to do with blood from vaccinated people.

“This is a way to speed up the Great Reset by speeding up the depopulation process,” she told The Daily Beast, referring to the far-right conspiracy theory about elite control of the population.

Sabine mentioned an Australian coronavirus vaccine candidate that led to false-positive HIV tests. Even though this vaccine was scrapped as a result, she still believes “there are parts of the HIV virus in the vaccine” currently being administered worldwide.

This, of course, is false.

Still, Sabine remains unconvinced—and went so far as to describe how her paranoia has impacted her personal life.

“I already broke off a personal relationship with someone who had sex with someone who had the vaxx,” Sabine said. “He could contract it from her and pass it [HIV] to me if the condom pops. Thank you, but no thank you. We are just friends now.”

She claimed to believe health officials should give people a choice: what she falsely described as gene therapy, or infection with the deadly coronavirus.

“I would take Corona,” she said.

40 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I definitely never said forever.

But there could be outbreaks in fall/winter 2021, new strains and *GASP* they actually work to keep people from getting the flu.  But MUH FREEDUMBS

And we'll have booster shots by then on top of the 600M doses by the summer.  Why should we keep wearings masks and having restrictions at that point?

I think its reasonable to wait until everyone who wants a vaccine has had the opportunity to get one. I don't see what the rush there is. I'm fine with blowing away distancing rules and opening restaurants and bars and gyms soon if not now. Having those things closed hurts quality of life. Wearing a mask doesn't. It's a piece of fabric on your face. A couple more months is no big deal.
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

And we'll have booster shots by then on top of the 600M doses by the summer.  Why should we keep wearings masks and having restrictions at that point?

When did I say keep having restrictions? 

I said wear a mask when on things like public transportation and in large crowds.  How it going to hurt you?  How is it infringing on your ability to do anything at all?  

• Hook 'Em 1