CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I feel bad for her friends and family that mourn her but it's hard to feel sympathy for the person themselves when this could have been easily prevented. Easily. And since she apparently chose to pass on false information, I have even less sympathy for her.

On a related note, I'm strongly considering a 3rd Pfizer shot. I gather that Pfizer feels there is a health benefit and the only obstacle is that the govt wants the unvaccinated to be getting the shots. I agree the unvaccinated are the priority but at some point soon, I'm in the camp that they've had their chance and passed onit. Get out of the way so the rest of us can get even more protected.

I'm looking to just walk into a pharmacy and claim that I haven't been vaccinated. If some govt agency somehow puts 2 and 2 together to realize that I've had a 3rd shot, so be it. My main worry is that my employer tracks my vaccination status. I'm in healthcare. If they end up requiring a 3rd shot, I would either have to get a 4th or admit to my deception.

Nobody is saying you need a booster shot. But if it turns out that you do, they’re saying it should come six months after your second shot. So I’ve got until November for more information to come out about whether I need a third dose of the Pfizer vaccine. From everything I’ve heard so far, my two doses will protect me from the Delta variant. No need to panic. 

10 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Nobody is saying you need a booster shot. But if it turns out that you do, they’re saying it should come six months after your second shot. So I’ve got until November for more information to come out about whether I need a third dose of the Pfizer vaccine. From everything I’ve heard so far, my two doses will protect me from the Delta variant. No need to panic. 

I hit the 6-month mark the other day so it makes me start to wonder more about looking at a 3rd shot. 

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I hit the 6-month mark the other day so it makes me start to wonder more about looking at a 3rd shot. 

I hit 6 months in September.  Hopefully by then we'll have a better idea whether it's necessary.  

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I’d wait until the CDC says you need one or at least seek a doctor’s advice first. I waited a little bit to get mine because I was hoping to get my shots nearby. I was told they were giving them but when I tried to look online I couldn’t find a way to make an appointment. I kept getting directed elsewhere. I wound up driving almost 20 miles where walk-ins were welcome and it was fast, easy, and painless. But it was a little bit of a hassle to go there. I’d go there again if I need a third shot but I’d like to avoid it unless I’m told I should do it. 

14 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’d wait until the CDC says you need one or at least seek a doctor’s advice first. I waited a little bit to get mine because I was hoping to get my shots nearby. I was told they were giving them but when I tried to look online I couldn’t find a way to make an appointment. I kept getting directed elsewhere. I wound up driving almost 20 miles where walk-ins were welcome and it was fast, easy, and painless. But it was a little bit of a hassle to go there. I’d go there again if I need a third shot but I’d like to avoid it unless I’m told I should do it. 

I agree but Pfizer is effectively recommending a 3rd shot in the 6-12 month window to keep the highest level of protection. There are problems of competing goals. The CDC and FDA want the shots going into unvaccinated. If there is new recommendations to get a booster at 6 months (or 9 or 12), then the vaccine centers will start seeing many people that want shot 3 not 1.

Pfizer did not release their data to the public but instead only to the CDC. If the CDC holds off on recommending the 3rd shot, Pfizer is in a strange position where they might have data contradicting what the CDC is saying is best for the general public.

If the recommendation is going to be starting at the 6-month window, we're just hitting that with healthcare workers now, and very soon with the very elderly and nursing home residents. To me there isn't a reason to hold off unless there is some evidence that too many of the vaccine shots are bad for you. The Bill Gates microimplant's battery won't last forever. 

35 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

At this point I'm not sure why the CDC even makes any bones about getting shots in virgin arms.  I mean, demand plummeted a long while back.  I don't think people are missing chances to get vaccinated.

The Texastribune has Texas at 48% with at least 1 shot. Based on last week's vaccine #s, it will take us until Labor Day to hit 50%. But last week was 4th of July so perhaps that kept the #s down some. Regardless I don't think there is much demand out there now for vaccines. I can only see something like a new spike identical to the previous one, or if several famous people die from COVID.

5 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

We joke but it does seem to be a bit of a problem for organized society that certain people who in past generations would've been killed by war, disease, or their own stupidity now survive long enough to organize and fuck things up for everyone else.

In the good all days you could count on a pretty good chunk of stupid people to get kicked in the head by a horse or crushed under a wagon wheel or by a farm implement, etc. prior to reproductive age. We don’t have that luxury anymore

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Pfizer is effectively recommending a 3rd shot in the 6-12 month window

I’m shocked that a company known for marketing pharmaceuticals off label would strongly suggest you get a third shot when no government agency is saying that

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/health/2021/07/12/tennessee-fires-top-vaccine-official-covid-19-shows-new-spread/7928699002/

The Tennessee state government on Monday fired its top vaccination official, becoming the latest of about two dozen states to lose years of institutional knowledge about vaccines in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.

The termination comes as the virus shows new signs of spread in Tennessee, and the more-transmissible delta variant surfaces in greater numbers.

Dr. Michelle Fiscus, the medical director for vaccine-preventable diseases and immunization programs at the Tennessee Department of Health, said she was fired on Monday afternoon and provided a copy of her termination letter. It provides no explanation for her termination.

Fiscus said she was a scapegoat who was terminated to appease state lawmakers angry about the department's efforts to vaccinate teenagers against coronavirus. The agency has been dialing back efforts to vaccinate teenagers since June.

"It was my job to provide evidence-based education and vaccine access so that Tennesseans could protect themselves against COVID-19," Fiscus said in a written statement. "I have now been terminated for doing exactly that."

Sarah Tanksley, a spokesperson for the health department, said the agency would not comment on the termination.

Spoiler

Republican lawmakers began to criticize Fiscus by name during a contentious hearing of the Joint Government Operations Committee on June 16.

Lawmakers were angry about a letter Fiscus sent to medical providers who administer vaccines explaining the state's “Mature Minor Doctrine,” a legal mechanism by which they are allowed to vaccinate minors above the age of 14 without consent from their parents.

The letter was sent in response to questions from vaccine providers but did not contain new information. The details of the Mature Minor Doctrine have been publicly available on the health department’s website since at least 2008. The doctrine was established in 1987, according to the health department.

Fiscus said the language in the letter was provided to her by the health department's attorney, who said at the time it had been "blessed by the governor's office."

At the June 16 hearing, Health Commissioner Dr. Lisa Piercey said to her knowledge the doctrine had only been invoked eight times this year. Three of those instances involved her own kids, who were vaccinated while she was at work, she said.

Lawmakers were still angry. Sen. Janice Bowling, R-Tullahoma, who repeatedly has spread vaccine misinformation during legislative hearings, insisted the state was misinterpreting its legal authority.

Bowling urged Piercey to "take action" to "remove the fear, the concerns and the anger that has gone across the state as a result of (Fiscus') letter."

“It is very disconcerting to see the letter, or memo, from Dr. Fiscus stating that Tennessee law allows the Department of Health to give vaccinations to children 14 years of age," Bowling said. "Tennessee law does not allow that."

Later in the same hearing, another lawmaker, Sen. Mark Pody, R-Lebanon, cited "extreme disappointment" the health department would allow children to be vaccinated through the Mature Minor Doctrine. Lawmakers later discussed dissolving the entire agency to stop it from promoting vaccines to teens.

Since this June hearing, the health department has steadily backed down from its efforts to vaccinate minors. The agency halted all online vaccination outreach to teens and deleted Facebook and Twitter posts that gently recommended vaccines to anyone over the age of 12. Internal emails obtained by The Tennessean revealed agency leaders ordered county-level staff not to hold any vaccination events intended specifically for adolescents.

These changes will likely hamper Tennessee’s vaccination efforts, which already lag behind much of the nation. As of Monday, federal and state data showed 38% of Tennesseans were fully vaccinated and the state’s rate of new vaccinations was idling.

At the current pace, Tennessee won’t reach 50% vaccinated until March, according to health department estimates in an internal report obtained by The Tennessean.

Tennessee has also begun to show some signs of a rebounding virus. After months of declining infections, the average number of new infections per day has more than doubled since a low point on June 23 – climbing from 169 to 351 as of Friday. The state’s average test positivity rate increased from about 2% to about 4.5% in the same time period. Daily hospitalizations and deaths remain in the single digits.

Tennessee is also detecting a growing number of infections from the delta variant, a more transmissible form of coronavirus that sparked new outbreaks among unvaccinated populations in Arkansas and Missouri.

The count of known delta variant cases rose from 27 on June 24 to 125 as of Thursday, according to state virus data. The count is likely higher because the variant can only be detected by subjecting virus samples to genomic sequencing, which is done sparingly.

Fiscus is at least the 25th official to leave a state’s top vaccination position since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a USA TODAY investigation published earlier this month. Most of these officials quit or retired earlier than planned, sometimes because of frustration with the politicization of the virus, USA TODAY reported. While these officials are not well known to the general public, they are a backbone of the nation’s vaccination system, both within a pandemic and without.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

50 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/health/2021/07/12/tennessee-fires-top-vaccine-official-covid-19-shows-new-spread/7928699002/

Reveal hidden contents

Republican lawmakers began to criticize Fiscus by name during a contentious hearing of the Joint Government Operations Committee on June 16.

Lawmakers were angry about a letter Fiscus sent to medical providers who administer vaccines explaining the state's “Mature Minor Doctrine,” a legal mechanism by which they are allowed to vaccinate minors above the age of 14 without consent from their parents.

The letter was sent in response to questions from vaccine providers but did not contain new information. The details of the Mature Minor Doctrine have been publicly available on the health department’s website since at least 2008. The doctrine was established in 1987, according to the health department.

Fiscus said the language in the letter was provided to her by the health department's attorney, who said at the time it had been "blessed by the governor's office."

At the June 16 hearing, Health Commissioner Dr. Lisa Piercey said to her knowledge the doctrine had only been invoked eight times this year. Three of those instances involved her own kids, who were vaccinated while she was at work, she said.

Lawmakers were still angry. Sen. Janice Bowling, R-Tullahoma, who repeatedly has spread vaccine misinformation during legislative hearings, insisted the state was misinterpreting its legal authority.

Bowling urged Piercey to "take action" to "remove the fear, the concerns and the anger that has gone across the state as a result of (Fiscus') letter."

“It is very disconcerting to see the letter, or memo, from Dr. Fiscus stating that Tennessee law allows the Department of Health to give vaccinations to children 14 years of age," Bowling said. "Tennessee law does not allow that."

Later in the same hearing, another lawmaker, Sen. Mark Pody, R-Lebanon, cited "extreme disappointment" the health department would allow children to be vaccinated through the Mature Minor Doctrine. Lawmakers later discussed dissolving the entire agency to stop it from promoting vaccines to teens.

Since this June hearing, the health department has steadily backed down from its efforts to vaccinate minors. The agency halted all online vaccination outreach to teens and deleted Facebook and Twitter posts that gently recommended vaccines to anyone over the age of 12. Internal emails obtained by The Tennessean revealed agency leaders ordered county-level staff not to hold any vaccination events intended specifically for adolescents.

These changes will likely hamper Tennessee’s vaccination efforts, which already lag behind much of the nation. As of Monday, federal and state data showed 38% of Tennesseans were fully vaccinated and the state’s rate of new vaccinations was idling.

At the current pace, Tennessee won’t reach 50% vaccinated until March, according to health department estimates in an internal report obtained by The Tennessean.

Tennessee has also begun to show some signs of a rebounding virus. After months of declining infections, the average number of new infections per day has more than doubled since a low point on June 23 – climbing from 169 to 351 as of Friday. The state’s average test positivity rate increased from about 2% to about 4.5% in the same time period. Daily hospitalizations and deaths remain in the single digits.

Tennessee is also detecting a growing number of infections from the delta variant, a more transmissible form of coronavirus that sparked new outbreaks among unvaccinated populations in Arkansas and Missouri.

The count of known delta variant cases rose from 27 on June 24 to 125 as of Thursday, according to state virus data. The count is likely higher because the variant can only be detected by subjecting virus samples to genomic sequencing, which is done sparingly.

Fiscus is at least the 25th official to leave a state’s top vaccination position since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a USA TODAY investigation published earlier this month. Most of these officials quit or retired earlier than planned, sometimes because of frustration with the politicization of the virus, USA TODAY reported. While these officials are not well known to the general public, they are a backbone of the nation’s vaccination system, both within a pandemic and without.

I had spotted something while reading around catching up on news that was in regard to how attacks on science were becoming more and more individual--Messonier and Fauci were early on and the attacks (differentiated from criticism as those are two different things) of Fauci that have continued unabated were part of the strategy to 'trickle down' to other people and other areas and/or disciplines. Peter Hotez had been in the hot seat for years with the anti-vaccine crowd, but the loss of dedicated public servants is going to take an enormous toll. It also makes it easier to embed fascist/loyalist sympathetic people in agencies.

Soooo, do you all like the drop into boiling water approach or the slow bring to a boil method?

More from Tennessee. 1200 words. She isn't going quietly.

We are a group of dedicated public health professionals who have worked endless hours to make COVID-19 vaccines, the ONE tool we have to effectively end the scourge of the COVID-19 pandemic, available to every person in our jurisdictions.  Along the way we have been disparaged, demeaned, accused, and sometimes vilified by a public who chooses not to believe in science, and elected and appointed officials who have put their own self-interest above the people they were chosen to represent and protect.

just one more..

My God, I can hear the Southern mama thin-lipping the entire state of Tennessee from Dallas.

I have been terminated for doing my job because some of our politicians have bought into the anti-vaccine misinformation campaign rather than taking the time to speak with the medical experts. They believe what they choose to believe rather than what is factual and evidence-based. And it is the people of Tennessee who will suffer the consequences of the actions of the very people they put into power.

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

12 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

The only doctor he could get to interview was from where else?  aggy school of medicine, and he's spouting young people don't need vaccine.

Disease is inevitable, so just go with the flow.  Got it.  

Also, nice ship paintings, Dr. aggy!  I'll be watching Nextdoor for a garage sale where I can pick up a couple of those.  

Edited by Bullneck

More than 1 million Mississippians have been fully vaccinated. Mississippi is at the bottom of the list, along with Alabama, with the lowest percentage of the population that has been fully vaccinated.

The health department has been urging those unvaccinated to get the vaccine. They are now urging people 65 and older with underlying health conditions to avoid large social gatherings regardless of being vaccinated or not.

Poor kids.   

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It's like Aggie Clayton Williams said about rape: If you're gonna get Covid, you might as well lay back and enjoy it. 

Hell, let's not waste money on treatment either.  If you're meant to survive, you'll survive.  If not, well then it was just God's will.  No need to worry about overrunning the hospitals.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Idiotic.

Can you imagine how happy our Defense Department would be if China, Iran and Russia adopted the Tennessee policy? 

Another black eye for America's credibility as the holder of the dominant reserve currency in the world. The world is watching.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

12 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Idiotic.

Can you imagine how happy our Defense Department would be if China, Iran and Russia adopted the Tennessee policy? 

Another black eye for America's credibility as the holder of the dominant reserve currency in the world. The world is watching.

No shit. The entire world is literally dying for vaccines. The U.S. has the vaccines and can't give them away.

Covid is up 400% in Tennessee in the last few days. 

Nashville Public Radio has a great article regarding what this fight is really about:

https://wpln.org/post/angered-by-youth-vaccine-promotion-tennessee-republicans-threaten-to-defund-health-department/

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

i seriously, honestly, don't know anymore. I don't think they do either

I'm going off of the fascist angle--the GOP accuse Biden and health departments and scientists of controlling your life because that is exactly what they would like to do with respect to other areas themselves. Disease? They don't give a shit if it kills you, you're nothing, you're weak, you're old, you're a drain on society and you should've been serving my table.

The America First promotion is all about the family unit, the 'workers' party, but the fist inside the glove is that the workers are replaceable and work for them. That it affects more poor and more minority demographics also aligns with the bootstraps and class hierarchy that has been furthered along by the pandemic (SEE: wealth gap, a timeline).

Lastly, critical to the reorganization of this nation to achieve the America First policy statement, destroying trust in science and government and their agencies and the individuals who populate them is paramount. Once dehumanized and disrespected, locking them up/killing them/disenfranchising them all become very easy. We once sheltered some of the best scientists in the world during a similar purge. Father forgive for we know and will not admit what we have done.

Sounds harsh, but it's crazy and desperate and they are going for broke here.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

They've become like dotard.  There is no plan, just transactional outbursts that fit their mood and message, of the moment.  The message can change day to day and even directly oppose the previous day's position.  It doesn't matter.  How can the pwn a lib and generate outrage at that very moment.   And the Republican base doesn't fucking care.  It's all about "winning" the moment.  Win enough of those moments, and they're back in power. 

That's it.  That's the whole fucking plan and what makes it so dangerous. 

• Hook 'Em 3

42 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Is all this shit so they can try to blame Biden for not eradicating Covid? Or do they just want to kill their constituents?

39 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

It's about creating the idea that the liberals are trying to take something from you.  They are framing the vaccines as a "test run" for the government to take your freedoms.  It's just pushing the bogeyman conspiracy.  Drumming up fear.  Vote for us and we'll stop them from taking your freedoms!

It's not the greatest idea, but it's the best they have.

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

It's about creating the idea that the liberals are trying to take something from you.  They are framing the vaccines as a "test run" for the government to take your freedoms.  It's just pushing the bogeyman conspiracy.  Drumming up fear.  Vote for us and we'll stop them from taking your freedoms!

It's not the greatest idea, but it's the best they have.

and people still continue to fall for it. it's fucking crazy. it's been happening my whole life. everything they're about is some hypothetical about what *could* happen. Meanwhile, real, tangible harm done around the country and globe and when trained on actual crises they have no idea how to deal with them. I fucking hate it. I wish there were stiffer penalties for lying to your constituents.

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

and people still continue to fall for it. it's fucking crazy. it's been happening my whole life. everything they're about is some hypothetical about what *could* happen. Meanwhile, real, tangible harm done around the country and globe and when trained on actual crises they have no idea how to deal with them. I fucking hate it. I wish there were stiffer penalties for lying to your constituents.

Some of the saddest races in the country were the ones in which I was following a rational, intelligent candidate--a good woman or man, no skeletons to speak of, just wanting to help address some of the ways in which our country has faltered and down they would go--victims of gerrymandering, team based politics, or just plain losing out to crazy people who made shit up because the effects of the lies were never felt until after the election.

Just don't give up, that is what the Steve Bannons of the world would like-a resigned populace. Drive back the stupid and educate people. It's the only way.

Framing NY reporting as "conservative approach" after all the brain damage over the FL reporting is pretty funny. @BradInATX, come back so that we can examined the FL case/death reporting in context! 

https://apnews.com/article/health-new-york-coronavirus-pandemic-nyc-state-wire-1d0de9f568433dd2e560c30544a2df60

New York takes conservative approach counting virus deaths

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — The federal government’s count of the COVID-19 death toll in New York has 11,000 more victims than the tally publicized by the administration of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, which has stuck with a far more conservative approach to counting virus deaths.

Other states including California, Florida, Pennsylvania and New Jersey have taken approaches in line with the CDC, which includes in fatality counts all cases where COVID-19 is an associated or contributing factor. Texas, however, only counts a COVID-19 death in cases where the death certificate lists the virus as the main cause.

29 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Framing NY reporting as "conservative approach" after all the brain damage over the FL reporting is pretty funny. @BradInATX, come back so that we can examined the FL case/death reporting in context! 

https://apnews.com/article/health-new-york-coronavirus-pandemic-nyc-state-wire-1d0de9f568433dd2e560c30544a2df60

New York takes conservative approach counting virus deaths

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — The federal government’s count of the COVID-19 death toll in New York has 11,000 more victims than the tally publicized by the administration of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, which has stuck with a far more conservative approach to counting virus deaths.

Other states including California, Florida, Pennsylvania and New Jersey have taken approaches in line with the CDC, which includes in fatality counts all cases where COVID-19 is an associated or contributing factor. Texas, however, only counts a COVID-19 death in cases where the death certificate lists the virus as the main cause.

Seems to me all you have to look at is the actual state death count versus the expected death count and extrapolate from there. Seems rather simple to me. Can’t hide the death certificates and cemetery plots. No war to speak of. Unless you happen to believe there is some other reason for significant more deaths over the last year and a half. I don’t. 

I know of at least three people who died this year unexpectedly in Texas who will never have Covid listed as the cause of death including a guy in his 40s and a gal in her 50s. I’m pretty positive two of them were caused by Covid and the guy in his 40s it sure didn’t help.

49 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Seems to me all you have to look at is the actual state death count versus the expected death count and extrapolate from there. Seems rather simple to me. Can’t hide the death certificates and cemetery plots. No war to speak of. Unless you happen to believe there is some other reason for significant more deaths over the last year and a half. I don’t. 

Yeah. That’s precisely the math we ran in the other thread. 

Edited by Anastasis

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I take long breaks from most news and politics these days.  I pay attention here and there to Covid news, because well, Covid.  And I try to stay up on local happenings.  Like a drinker who takes a break for a tolerance reset, perhaps my shock meter got reset.  Because this is actually an insane thing to read.  Truly amazing.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

I take long breaks from most news and politics these days.  I pay attention here and there to Covid news, because well, Covid.  And I try to stay up on local happenings.  Like a drinker who takes a break for a tolerance reset, perhaps my shock meter got reset.  Because this is actually an insane thing to read.  Truly amazing.  

The GRUhorns on the net are winning. Maybe not here, but on Facebook certainly.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

this is just example no. eleventy billion of what we're up against. she has clearly never talked to anyone working in hospitals during all of this. most people I know in the medical profession are at their wits end with corona

I believing in calling it like I see it, and this woman is no journalist. The Society of Professional Journalists has a code of ethics and this woman has absolutely no idea what that entails. None.

She does, however, increase the likelihood that more journalists here will be attacked and beaten for reporting the truth.

Now, I'm getting rather tired as it's been a long week. Last Saturday after spending some time filing my nails I switched to being a physician. Do you have any idea how disgusting it is that our health care professionals are constantly encouraging people to eat healthy, exercise, and drink in moderation?

6 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

Hell, let's not waste money on treatment either.  If you're meant to survive, you'll survive.  If not, well then it was just God's will.  No need to worry about overrunning the hospitals.

I wonder how many families of these anti-vaxxers will take advantage of the funeral payments that are part of CARES, when one of their own pass.  

4 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm going off of the fascist angle--the GOP accuse Biden and health departments and scientists of controlling your life because that is exactly what they would like to do with respect to other areas themselves. Disease? They don't give a shit if it kills you, you're nothing, you're weak, you're old, you're a drain on society and you should've been serving my table.

The America First promotion is all about the family unit, the 'workers' party, but the fist inside the glove is that the workers are replaceable and work for them. That it affects more poor and more minority demographics also aligns with the bootstraps and class hierarchy that has been furthered along by the pandemic (SEE: wealth gap, a timeline).

Lastly, critical to the reorganization of this nation to achieve the America First policy statement, destroying trust in science and government and their agencies and the individuals who populate them is paramount. Once dehumanized and disrespected, locking them up/killing them/disenfranchising them all become very easy. We once sheltered some of the best scientists in the world during a similar purge. Father forgive for we know and will not admit what we have done.

Sounds harsh, but it's crazy and desperate and they are going for broke here.

I know a guy who is full on Q and his schtick all along was Soros, Rothschild, et al, (the upper .01%) were working towards depopulation of the masses to give them more elbow room on the planet.  They would be happy to do away with 90%, since they would still need gardeners and servants.  Now this fucker is full on anti vax, and full on Gates and micro chip crap.   It is like someone is orchestrating this and somehow foresaw the stupidity divide in most countries and took advantage of it.