What do you order at Whataburger?

Topper13

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, immamac said:

Double triple 2 American 1 shredded cheddar, well done, grilled onions, grilled Japs, no tomato, mustard and spicy ketchup on Texas toast, upgrade to strawberry malt. 

I'm going to start adding an egg, this is a life changing revalation

giphy.gif

• Like 1

14 hours ago, immamac said:

Double triple 2 American 1 shredded cheddar, well done, grilled onions, grilled Japs, no tomato, mustard and spicy ketchup on Texas toast, upgrade to strawberry malt. 

I'm going to start adding an egg, this is a life changing revalation

If by “life changing” you mean “life shortening”

...but I’m definitely going to have to try that out

Yesterday-

A1 Thick and Hearty Meal.  Hit the fucking spot nicely.

As far as the Green Chile burger goes, I liked the flavor of the chiles, but always added grilled jalapenos for a little heat.

This may belong in the trivial things that make you surly thread, but there's not a lot that pisses me off more than when Whataburger fucks up my order.  Don't know why it's worse when they do it than anywhere else, but it is.  Maybe because they pride themselves on being able to customize things?  Have had my order fucked up the last 2 times I've gone at 2 different locations.  Incompetent fucks.  If it wasn't so good when they do get it right, I may never go back.

This may belong in the trivial things that make you surly thread, but there's not a lot that pisses me off more than when Whataburger fucks up my order.  Don't know why it's worse when they do it than anywhere else, but it is.  Maybe because they pride themselves on being able to customize things?  Have had my order fucked up the last 2 times I've gone at 2 different locations.  Incompetent fucks.  If it wasn't so good when they do get it right, I may never go back.
You need to get over yourself.

A whataburger f up is better than97% of the fast food world offers for those of us who cant just go grab a whataburger

WB's drivethru is notorious for screwing you, but sometimes the screw up is in your favor.  Stopped in one of my two usual Whataburgers (the key is to identify which ones around you seem have their shit together more than others) for breakfast on my way into work one morning.  Ordered my usual breakfast of a biscuit & gravy and sausage egg and cheese biscuit sammich, on the jap and chee biscuit .  The drivethru attendant hands me two paper sacks in one of their large plastic bags.  I'm thinking they split the order, just to be nice.  I get to work and find out they handed me three biscuit sandwiches, three taquitos,  and two breakfast on a buns.  Didn't get what I originally wanted, but I was "The Guy Who Brought Breakfast" that day.

Edited by Dutch

2 hours ago, Landomatic said: