Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

6 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

dumb question amnesty: will etrade execute an after hours order?

Short answer yes

https://us.etrade.com/l/f/disclosure-library/extended-hours-trading#:~:text=ET)%2C the After-Market,%2C lower liquidity%2C wider bid%2F

I think it varies if the stock is OTC, etc... but there is after hours trading available. 

Edited by Blotto

28 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

@RCRanger03 any idea what is moving PFMS?  I had a small position nearly double today.  I am buying ALPP tomorrow again - I had sold a bunch at 4.50 anticipating a dip which finally came.  I am staying in TSNP and almost added more today - I'll add more if it gets to 0.3.  I also added some AMYZF, and am going to add more tomorrow.

I also bought back in to XMET on the dip, but a really small position.  

Tomorrow should be interesting.  All eyes are going to be on the squeezes but I am hoping the pennies make a comeback.

Good God it was hard to find your post in this thread. I think we might either need a new pennystock thread or a new options thread. 

I just posted about this on iHub. Potentially very good news PFMS filed for a new director on NVSOS by the name of GOH NAI DE at the address 140 ROBINSON ROAD #09-02, CROWN AT ROBINSON, SINGAPORE, 06890-7, SGP that address coincides with a company that was just created called S.A.M Trade https://recordowl.com/company/s-a-m-trade-global-pte-ltd and that name (english equivalent Sam Goh) coincides with the CEO of SAMTRADE FX  a rising Singapore Trading Platform SAMTRADE that has been doing all sorts of interesting things lately (sponsoring an EPL league team, getting all sorts of rewards, involvement in blockchain) and doesn't have a US presence. Some people are thinking maybe an IPO

With all the madness honestly I didn't even pay attention. I only have 500k shares but if it is that Sam Goh and this is a SamTrade IPO that could get really interesting. 

I'll be posting some DD over at IHub tonight to see if I can get to the bottom of it https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=161270367 only have a few grand liquid because XMET just missed my standing .01 GTC sell (which is a bummer given how today went). If I'm convinced enough I may try to bring my position up to 1M especially if there is a dip in the morning

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Looks like the moderators of WSB couldn't ban people fast enough, a mod posted asking for reddit to increase their ban limits, then it went private shortly thereafter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wallstreetbetsnew/

If/When WSB reopens, look out... who knows how high these things can go before they eventually crash. Bubbles always pop, but man... it'd be really nice if this was my time to catch the ride.

• Hook 'Em 2

39 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

Had me worried...only a 33$ drop on my screen that's nothing with this stock

AH is nothing to worry about its usually just the momentum of the day running its course...what you really want to do is check the Europe market before you pass out drunk at 4am

Any idea what kind of volume is moving after hours? Looking at AMC mostly.

9 minutes ago, Xian said:

Per cnbc  discord banned wallstreet bets, due to racist remarks by users. Wtf....  talk about bs. 

This will be a massive deal. You talk about destroying any trust in institutions that these young fanatics could have had? They were too successful and the powers that be had to stop them. They were making too much money.

This shit will be radicalizing, if true. 

You all should come over to the bitcoin thread. Elites can’t stop you from participating in that ecosystem, although they will eventually try. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

This will be a massive deal. You talk about destroying any trust in institutions that these young fanatics could have had? They were too successful and the powers that be had to stop them. They were making too much money.

This shit will be radicalizing, if true. 

You all should come over to the bitcoin thread. Elites can’t stop you from participating in that ecosystem, although they will eventually try. 

I uh... I agree with GRHorn on something. My god.

• Hook 'Em 5

33 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Good God it was hard to find your post in this thread. I think we might either need a new pennystock thread or a new options thread. 

I just posted about this on iHub. Potentially very good news PFMS filed for a new director on NVSOS by the name of GOH NAI DE at the address 140 ROBINSON ROAD #09-02, CROWN AT ROBINSON, SINGAPORE, 06890-7, SGP that address coincides with a company that was just created called S.A.M Trade https://recordowl.com/company/s-a-m-trade-global-pte-ltd and that name (english equivalent Sam Goh) coincides with the CEO of SAMTRADE FX  a rising Singapore Trading Platform SAMTRADE that has been doing all sorts of interesting things lately (sponsoring an EPL league team, getting all sorts of rewards, involvement in blockchain) and doesn't have a US presence. Some people are thinking maybe an IPO

With all the madness honestly I didn't even pay attention. I only have 500k shares but if it is that Sam Goh and this is a SamTrade IPO that could get really interesting. 

I'll be posting some DD over at IHub tonight to see if I can get to the bottom of it https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=161270367 only have a few grand liquid because XMET just missed my standing .01 GTC sell (which is a bummer given how today went). If I'm convinced enough I may try to bring my position up to 1M especially if there is a dip in the morning

I continued down this rabbit hole and it definitely seems like the merger is with SamTrade the connections are mounting in that direction. If you want to follow

https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=161270367 

https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=161271143

I'm going to buy more at the bell... wish I had more time to do this during the day would have been great to get in more under .003. My 500k is at .0022

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

wallstreet bets went private.

I thought I was subscribed to it, but looks like I wasn’t (or didn’t make the cut because I never post there) and can’t access it anymore. Kept it sorted by top posts of the month. Sucks because it’s a my occasional weekend read for the stupidness of all of it. Been reading it off and on for a couple years really just to laugh at it all even if I don’t get some of the WSB created references. Interested to see how this all plays out.

Wild how cutting the communication platform can cause such a dip when the message has always been the same: buy or hold
Or the brokers are letting more shorts in to spook holders into selling...everything today is fishy as fuck imo...

Td restrictions, lots of redditors saying they couldn't get online to trade on numerous platforms...

Gotta save the poor hedge funds... little guys stole too much $$$

I thought I was subscribed to it, but looks like I wasn’t (or didn’t make the cut because I never post there) and can’t access it anymore. Kept it sorted by top posts of the month. Sucks because it’s a my occasional weekend read for the stupidness of all of it. Been reading it off and on for a couple years really just to laugh at it all even if I don’t get some of the WSB created references. Interested to see how this all plays out.

Not sure how they did it. I’ve been subscribed to wsb for several years and can’t access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Educate me on this a bit..... 

Is it reasonable to assume that most after hours trading is done not by retail traders buy by establishment firms?

I assume that because Fidelity won't let me trade until open. Cash App, same thing I can put in an order to be executed at open. Not sure about Robinhood as it won't authenticate my bank trying to figure that one out lol

1 minute ago, cam4mav said:

Educate me on this a bit..... 

Is it reasonable to assume that most after hours trading is done not by retail traders buy by establishment firms?

I assume that because Fidelity won't let me trade until open. Cash App, same thing I can put in an order to be executed at open. Not sure about Robinhood as it won't authenticate my bank trying to figure that one out lol

etrade let me trade after hours. which is how i got my 2 shares of gme (lol surly poor) for 254. i had to accept a volatility agreement and put a limit on the trade, which i was more than happy to do.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

@Anastasis do i have it right from reading the thread that you had some shorts on gme earlier, and managed to get away from them.

jesus, i'd be drinking myself under the table.

remind me to never short a stock. kind of like playing the don't pass/don't come on craps with unlimited liability. do i have that right?

Edited by hayden_horn

7 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

@Anastasis do i have it right from reading the thread that you had some shorts on gme earlier, and managed to get away from them.

jesus, i'd be drinking myself under the table.

remind me to never short a stock. kind of like playing the don't pass/don't come on craps with unlimited liability. do i have that right?

It was a very stupid position to take up, not appreciating the full magnitude of what was playing out, and actually much worse than shorting the underlying.  But yeah, I sold some calls and dodged a bullet during a dip. 

46 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I continued down this rabbit hole and it definitely seems like the merger is with SamTrade the connections are mounting in that direction. If you want to follow

https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=161270367 

https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=161271143

I'm going to buy more at the bell... wish I had more time to do this during the day would have been great to get in more under .003. My 500k is at .0022

Thanks man.  I am going to kick myself over not buying more of this one, I know.

12 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Thanks man.  I am going to kick myself over not buying more of this one, I know.

I have an open order from last week when it was dropping at .0014 that never filled. Knew I should’ve adjusted to 15. Doubt it gets back there now. 

On 1/22/2021 at 2:20 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

Reddit manipulates the market but wtf can the SEC do?  Anyone can research what stocks are the most heavily shorted.  Post that shit on Reddit and team up with a few thousand buddies to squeeze the short sellers to death.  Profit.  
I’ll be in on these from now on.  Good rule of thumb - if you think the stock purchase you’re about to make is asinine...buy twice as much.  

So a few stupid names I bought on the close at 22nd.  

BB - at least doubled

BBBY - doubled

GME - 5x

I have closed none of these out bc of FOMO but it's hilarious what I'm up on paper - % wise...definitely didn't throw millions at this...because I'm a dumbass, obviously. 

On 1/22/2021 at 2:22 PM, bluto said:

Bbby says hello and I’m damn tempted to join in, made a few bucks on shorts but f that.

Hope you threw a little something at it...not shorts to be clear. 

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

This is a great article and makes me think the SEC is going to go after some of these people.

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/02/25/magazine/jonathan-lebed-s-extracurricular-activities.html

Thicc Dads Club is probably shaking in his boots. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2