Hillary Clinton will never be president.

Heavy 6

8 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

This is your first here? Damn man, I don't know whether to applaud or give you a link to some counseling. 

Oh yeah. Hi. We're still cabaling. 

Is he back on Twitterville? Got any more from him?

You necrobumped it. I knew it couldn't have been any of the ex-pats of the CR.

Howdy! Coming back around any time soon?

uh. Well dammit. 

Come on down! No?

Stay in DT then. 

Oh you. This is fun.

Bwahaha! Is this still fun for you too?

I thought we were supposed to leave the kids alone. Just lip?

Yeah, you're a lying sack of shit. 

Go get some donuts. 

My how things have changed. Still feeling good about this vote?

Boy howdy that's some insight right there. 

Give us a drive by neg.

I wondered if you were still here. I saw you the other day in football. I guess it's safe over there. 

That's Gohmert. Louie Gohmert. 

Oh yeah. It's been fucking hilarious for 4 years.

When was the last time you set foot in the CR arena you gutless wonder?

Yeah, kids are off limits. But, I guess not.

Norms are for losers.

Where ya been? You still have a little bit of red left to get. 

About the Russians, see Hugo. 

You voted for this shithead didn't you?

The Stupid Mfer that killed 200000 plus. 

Hope you're still happy about it. 

Otherwise fuck right off.

You still thrilled about it?

Y

How about that 800% matching donation?

How much can we put you down for?

I didn't want to go dig up these bones, but now that they're laying around I'm gonna shake them at you.

Whole lotta red up there. I might have to add some. 

hey.  buddy.  she still isn’t going to be president. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Hurts ? nope, more amused, you say fuck with your cute little emoji  I say fuck you with actual words.

Emoji? 

Ok. Musta been one of those strays I hit by the accident of keystrokes. 

If you want a clear rebuttal I can do that.

Fuck off. Own the opinion that I quoted. Don't pretend today or any other day that you didn't welcome in this shitshow. In fact we're here remembering just how happy you were.

You weren't alone then. Now all you have is futureman in auxiliary support. 

Good luck and fuck off. 

are people still hanging onto this? most of us who (very, very loosely) supported her in 2016 have WAY moved on and are now focused on cutting out the cancer from the white house so it doesn't spread to lymph nodes. Hillary is a fucking footnote. Still would have done 1000% better than the current idiot.

• Hook 'Em 4

I'm glad she's not President.  I get thrown in as a member of the "Liberal CR Cabal" nowadays, which is fine because the people that lump me into that category are about as important to Texas as lupus.  

It's still fun to celebrate her downfall.  That Joe Biden is infinitely more likable than her has to sting her quite a bit 

that being said, I hope every single day that Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump die as soon as is humanly possible.  Hillary deserves to go out peacefully.  Trump needs to suffer quite a bit first to repent for his sins.  I know he'll have no problem with suffering because of what a strong Christian he is.  He is such a fucking model man of faith.  I walk in his fucking shadow.  

But yeah, levity aside---this nation will be so much better off when Hillary and Trump are dead and gone.  Then the real war can begin.  

5 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

are people still hanging onto this? most of us who (very, very loosely) supported her in 2016 have WAY moved on and are now focused on cutting out the cancer from the white house so it doesn't spread to lymph nodes. Hillary is a fucking footnote. Still would have done 1000% better than the current idiot.

I bumped because of the obvious parallels in strategy that the Trump/GOP are manufacturing scandals to sink the Democratic Candidate. The whole idea of Hillary being a corrupt bitch is so deeply seeded in the brains of snowflakes, purely from these previous tactics. Yet with all the might of the Trump administration ready to act on that corruption...... crickets. And here the idiots keep parroting their attacks. Maybe it was because we voted in a damn black man and then we wanted to cram a woman down their throats. Or maybe they were just grifted. Either way, yay no Hillary, now you get to enjoy Biden and probably Harris. Congrats. 

4 minutes ago, Bookman said:

2016 is proof that 63,000,000 Americans will vote for a functional corrupt retard over Hillary Clinton.

Well to be fair, Hillary Clinton is a functionally corrupt genius.  they'll both be dead soon enough and the nation can move on.  Probably to someplace worse.

On 10/28/2020 at 12:51 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Butter emails have perhaps reached the end?

*gasp! Omg! Hillary killed Vince Foster!*

@Onboard 2.0- BITCH!!!

*lol. Jk. She killed Seth Rich!*

@Onboard 2.0- BITCH!!!

*lol. Jk. But she did get personal killed in Benghazi*

@Onboard 2.0- BITCH!!!

*lol. Jk. But she did do something vaguely unethical regarding Uranium One which may have something to do with the Clinton Foundation*

@Onboard 2.0- BITCH!!! 

*lol. Jk. But all kidding aside...

She really is part of a Satanic, baby-eating...

but, sadly.. 

Baby fucking...

Club. 

Baby eating baby fucking Satan praying, hell! Don't won't to speak of such things!

@Onboard 2.0- GODDAMN FUCKING BITCH!!!!

*lol. Jk. ...wait.... SHE'S A ROBOT!!# LOLOLOLOL!!###

@Onboard 2.0- B....

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/1/2018 at 9:40 AM, PittsburghTiger said:

Stunning revelations from the IG report by DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz suggests that the 2016 tarmac meeting between then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton was coordinated — contradicting their claims that the meeting was accidental and coincidental.

In 2016, Lynch — the U.S. attorney general under Barack Obama — secretly met for 30 minutes with Bill Clinton on an airport tarmac in Arizona. At the time, then-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was being investigated by the FBI over her 30,000 deleted emails and her destroyed government-issued phones, which she and her team smashed with hammers.

Several days after the tarmac meeting, the DOJ (which was headed by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch) decided not to file any charges against Hillary for her unauthorized use of an unsecured, private email server to conduct government business and her mass-deletion of 30,000 emails.

Page 203 of the IG report suggests that Bill Clinton’s Secret Service detail had contacted Lynch’s FBI detail to set up the meeting when their planes were on the tarmac:

“The OPA (Office of Public Affairs) Supervisor said that he later learned that former President Clinton’s Secret Service detail had contacted Lynch’s FBI security detail to let them know that the former President wanted to meet with Lynch. Although Lynch’s staff was supposed to receive notice of such 204 requests, witnesses told us that they were not informed of the request from former President Clinton.”

As BizPac Review as reported, Lynch and Clinton claimed they only discussed grandchildren and golf during their rendezvous.

“Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren…and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix,” Lynch said at the time.

An anchor for ABC News in Alabama said there’s no evidence that Clinton had played golf during his visit. “Two years later and I have not found a person who can confirm that former President Clinton played golf during that trip to Phoenix,” Christopher Sign remarked.

In a completely unrelated story, the reporter that broke the tarmac story was found dead

https://www.al.com/news/2021/06/christopher-sign-birmingham-tv-anchor-former-alabama-football-player-dead-in-apparent-suicide.html

Secret-On-The-Tarmac-Preview-Square.png

• Haha 1

My thoughts And prayers to the family on the upcoming suicide to be committed to the journalist who looks into Sign’s “suicide.”

Edited by Lobo

17 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

I blame Oliver Stone.

I have not heard of this book nor have I heard of this man before this afternoon. It’s sad that he has passed away and that he leaves behind three children and a wife. 

One thing I absolutely think will happen here is this man’s death will somehow be part of the Qanon conspiracy because we have millions of people in this country looking for their next conspiracy fix.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/13/2021 at 6:35 PM, Dennis Taylor said:

In a completely unrelated story, the reporter that broke the tarmac story was found dead

https://www.al.com/news/2021/06/christopher-sign-birmingham-tv-anchor-former-alabama-football-player-dead-in-apparent-suicide.html

Secret-On-The-Tarmac-Preview-Square.png

Arlington Lamar lineman who went to Alabama under Stallings. RIP

The family were neighbors of my parents. 

Edited by washparkhorn

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Incredulity said:

It will always be funny that Hillary will NEVER be President.

That she lost to a morally bankrupt asshole only makes it more comical.  She has to live with that for rest of her days.

which she will, as a free citizen. remains to be seen if the same can be said for dotard

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1