Hillary Clinton will never be president.

Heavy 6

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

Comical.  Yup, that's the best word for destroying democracy.  Or as Mark Meadows would say, "LOL."

Pretty much everyone in the US has to live with the damage Trump as caused.  If you think that's funny you have a gift -- the one of being an American -- you don't deserve.

Speaks to the level of disdain Hillary had engendered over her years in public life.

She is that bad.

Of course it’s comical.  Her failure is fucking hilarious.  Couldn’t happen to a more deserving person.

36 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Speaks to the level of disdain Hillary had engendered over her years in public life.

She is that bad.

Of course it’s comical.  Her failure is fucking hilarious.  Couldn’t happen to a more deserving person.

Can you name maybe three things Hillary has "done."  

I assume you're smart enough not to say "Vince Foster" since there is ample opportunity for Bush and  Trump to investigate all the people she's "murdered."  And you're also smart enough not to say "BENGAZI" since Trey Gowdy spent months investigating and found . . . ?

Bring some new content, por favor.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Can you name maybe three things Hillary has "done."  

This. Why is she "that bad"?

I'll admit to being in the club that despised her for...reasons...that I couldn't specifically name if my life depended on it.

That, of course, led to some soul searching on whether I would have had nearly as strong of an opinion on her is she was just another off-putting male politician.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This. Why is she "that bad"?

I'll admit to being in the club that despised her for...reasons...that I couldn't specifically name if my life depended on it.

That, of course, led to some soul searching on whether I would have had nearly as strong of an opinion on her is she was just another off-putting male politician.

She's off putting and ambitious.... like Ted Cruz

But she also has some shady connections... like Donald Trump

And she's too much of a policy wonk... like Paul Ryan

But she comes across as inauthentic.... like 98.5% of male politicians

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Hillary Clinton Idk GIF

You guys spent 1 1/2 years with a thread on TOS and then followed up with this one for another 2 years gleefully celebrating her loss.

And for what?

7vvmcy.gif

Just a bunch of shitty emotions the people from the teevee box told you to feel.

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, bolverk said:

You guys spent 1 1/2 years with a thread on TOS and then followed up with this one for another 2 years gleefully celebrating her loss.

And for what?

7vvmcy.gif

Just a bunch of shitty emotions the people from the teevee box told you to feel.

Hey dimwit, the point of the thread is Hillary will NEVER be President.  Still the case, she will NEVER be President.

Not sure what else you’re fucking babbling about.

3 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Hey dimwit, the point of the thread is Hillary will NEVER be President.  Still the case, she will NEVER be President.

Not sure what else you’re fucking babbling about.

The fact that you can't articulate in words your long-held hatred of "hilldawg" based on anything of substance while supporting a morally bankrupt asshole and obvious conman is the point.

The people on the teevee manipulated your brain and poisoned your soul to such an extent that you find it hilarious an internet troll, manifested in real life, tried to break the republic. You now know you were just a mark, but you're still going to let them do it to you anyway. SAD!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

The fact that you can't articulate in words your long-held hatred of "hilldawg" based on anything of substance while supporting a morally bankrupt asshole and obvious conman is the point.

The people on the teevee manipulated your brain and poisoned your soul to such an extent that you find it hilarious an internet troll, manifested in real life, tried to break the republic. You now know you were just a mark, but you're still going to let them do it to you anyway. SAD!

Lol,

Hildawg? Really?  

The list of Hillary issues is well documented.  Are you this desperate to “but, but, but, Trump”?

There has to be 20 threads available for your fetish.

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Lol,

Hildawg? Really?  

The list of Hillary issues is well documented.  Are you this desperate to “but, but, but, Trump”?

You poor broken sap.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Lol,

Hildawg? Really?  

I asked you for three, or even just two, and you said nothing.  

When you post "I HATE SOME PEOPLE FOR NO GOOD REASON" you seem, you know, kinda incel-like.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Jesus. Reading other threads today I know why this one got bumped, and then clicking the last page and seeing it’s an Incredulity feeding frenzy…but of course. Of course a Hillary Clinton thread is catnip to him. The thread may have well been titled “fascism and fuck-boys.” 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

I don't chime on in this topic much, which I'm sure most of you appreciate.  And, wisely so.  Incredulity and I probably share more than I am willing to admit.  I know we exchange some of the same twisted sense of humor on other forums.  I openly admit I have never liked Hillary Clinton.  Thought her service as First Lady was misguided.  Her time as a Senator was symbolic bullshit.  I will say her tenure as Sec. of State was underrated and I thank her for service.  I voted for Obama over her in 2008.  I didn't really think of her in 2016, just helped Gary Johnson as much as I could while wishing her and Donald Trump drove off a cliff in some kinda Thelma-Louise deal.  In hindsight, she obviously woulda made a far better President than Trump but I was awash in time and political capital and intellectual freedom in 2016 so I could do whatever the fuck I wanted.  

Here's all I know now.  I once cheered and chugged a beer in a fishing tavern up north, managed by someone related to a victim of Jeffrey Dahmer.  They announced it and the whole bar lost its mind.  I remember staying up late to hear about the death of Osama Bin Laden and waking my wife up to watch the speech by Obama.  Here's my gut reaction, how I live my idiotic life.  Hillary Clinton will die one day.  I will not shed a tear but I will tell my girls about all her achievements and service to our nation.  And I will show them a photo I have of her daughter, Chelsea, and their mommy, and me having breakfast in Austin.  And that will be that, which is generous as I am no fan of the Democratic Party.  And when Donald Trump dies, I will kiss my girls on the forehead and tell my wife I will be 'offline' for a few days for the biggest piece of human shit to from Satan's anus will finally be expelled from our plane of existence.  I never really gave Hillary a second thought.  And I never really gave Trump a second thought.  Until about 2019 when I realized who the fuck this guy really was.  When she dies, it's a sad day for America.  But I'll move on within 36 hours.  When he dies, it's 36 days of volcanic madness filled with celebration the likes of which the world has never seen.  I am pledging now and forever, that I will make it a reality to have some of his mourners kill other mourners under  the false guise that they were people celebrating Trump's demise.   I will tune in for 9 minutes to watch Hillary's body lie in state on CNN.  When Trump dies, I will travel across the nation to rile up his base to shoot one another and then shit on their bodies in front of their children so they will know the trail of dead.  He's going to die soon and I am going to spend most of my waking life and capital making sure his supporters murder one another under a false premise.  And when we're done, I'm going to lace Donald, Jr.'s next batch with lethal amounts of fentanyl because I can.  But first, he's going to sit in a prison cell mumbling, "Lock Her Up" to himself.  And if you can't get to his food supply in Mar-a-Lago...you can sure as fuck get to it in an overnight lockup in Georgia.  That's how food works. 

5 hours ago, Incredulity said:

She is that bad.

Millions more voted for her than for Trump in 2016. It wasn’t her failure. It was ours.

She was the first woman with a real shot to win. Of course she is despised. She’s not likable? Trump. She’s too ambitious? Obama. She’s too policy wonky? GHWB. The reasons are shitty. 

you know what? Elizabeth Warren is too much, so was Kamala Harris. Fact is we aren’t ready to have a woman lead our country and it’s as simple as that. 

but it’s true she will never be president because … Reasons. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

9 minutes ago, Satchel said:

There aren’t many future presidents who will be as prepared to assume the presidency as she was. Trump may have won the election, but as been made abundantly clear, we were the real losers.

Again, more US citizens voted for HC. Voting for DT meant you were the weird fucker. By 2020, tfg’s supporters were boot licking morons.

• Hook 'Em 3

Hillary was a terrible candidate and ran an objectively terrible campaign. Some of y’all will be butt hurt until the end of time over her loss. But she and Trump as candidates were the best two choices that our system was capable of elevating. Cool political system we got here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

She was arrogant and prideful, thought much of the campaigning shit was beneath her. Men have won with worse attributes. Oh and she was fucking her assistant on the plane, that was when  woman on woman action was only acceptable for whack off material. She lost to a mafia reality TV, rapist, narcissist. It was more than her personality. It was her vagina.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

And now we will have back to back choices of Biden or Trump. Awesome.

And full disclosure, I don’t think whomever is calling the shots in the White House is doing a bad job. I just don’t believe for a second that it’s Biden.

Interesting that she got more votes than donald JAIL trump and not much was said, then he loses both ways and tries to overthrow the government to stay in power.  For anyone who still thinks we were better off with trump,  go fuck yourself.

• Hook 'Em 1

Lol guys dont engage with him. He needs a padded room to smear shit on the walls to cope with his god emporer getting indicated 4 times and counting. Who gives a fuck about any Clinton??

Let's go cheer on prosecuting the fascists as incredulity gabbaghouls on a decades old right wing chew toy. He needs his safe space

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

She was arrogant and prideful, thought much of the campaigning shit was beneath her. Men have won with worse attributes. Oh and she was fucking her assistant on the plane, that was when  woman on woman action was only acceptable for whack off material. She lost to a mafia reality TV, rapist, narcissist. It was more than her personality. It was her vagina.

Wait, wat?
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

Interesting that she got more votes than donald JAIL trump and not much was said, then he loses both ways and tries to overthrow the government to stay in power.  For anyone who still thinks we were better off with trump,  go fuck yourself.

Remember, she didn't concede until the next morning, so she's basically worse than Hitler.  Unlike the guy who tried to overthrow the government 2 months after he lost BY ALMOST THE EXACT SAME ELECTORAL MARGIN THAT HE WON BY

Edited by Js1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Hillary was a terrible candidate and ran an objectively terrible campaign. Some of y’all will be butt hurt until the end of time over her loss. But she and Trump as candidates were the best two choices that our system was capable of elevating. Cool political system we got here. 

That's all fine and dandy. But Hilary didn't cause Trump. Millions of angry, gullible, short-sighted wannabe anarchists who finally thought they had a voice did.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

^

Yep, this.  While the Democrats were playing "Turn out the Vote", "Empower Blue", and "Rock the Vote" with the club mix of "First  Woman President!", a dozen really smart, albeit morally corrupt, people found 25mm voters in a dozen key states that not only swung the vote, but didn't give a shit about Hillary's gender or any of the other dumb shit we still wring our hands over.  

Yeah, there's some debatable aspects of her candidacy that'll be unpacked for a long time in intellectual circles...but the usual playbook is gone.  They gave several million people the taste  of political relevance and acknowledged validation.  You think that pandora's box was gonna get closed because Hillary had diplomatic experience?  Yes, some people cared and didn't vote for her because of her gender/sex.  But the huge chunk of voters they found put Trump into the White House because while you were thinking, "But it's her turn, doesn't matter she's a woman!", they were giving out something more potent than heroin.  JFC, they were giving stupid people lines of coke of an ass that tasted like french vanilla ice cream in some key states, but oh wait, what's that?  There's some books over on the other side of the room?  Well what I choose to do completely depends on the gender of the author, thank you and good day.  

50mm Trump voters are just GOP voters.  Not gonna change anything about that.  Turn out all the youth and people of color and whoever else makes you happy.  You don't beat those 25mm back into their box and break their spirits, he or somebody worse than him wins again.  But yes, on the eve of a second Civil War...please tell us how our nation didn't embrace Hillary's experience enough.  Jeez, I can't believe between the speedball and Led Zeppelin records, the inexperienced children didn't choose to be the straight edge choir.  Good luck in 2024 folks, if you wanna be productive and help break bad people...we gotta group meets every week.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

Wait, wat?

vince foster and she's a lesbian cheating on her husband, an existential threat to family values was for a loooooong time the "fw: fw: fw: fw: fw: fw: fw: fw: CAN YOU BELIEVE HILLARY?" email chain among conservatives.

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

mueller report implied he was guilty as fuck. the conclusions were (i) you can't bring criminal charges against a sitting president, (ii) because of that we won't actually conclude he's likely guilty because the constitution requires a fair and speedy trial and he would not get one as he would have to wait several years to be tried, and (ii) impeachment and conviction in the senate are the only remedies for a sitting president.

now after he's left office...

Good Luck Charlie What GIF

and here we are, it's not russia (which would be hard as fuck to bring to trial) instead it's ridiculous shit that happened since the mueller report.  The truth is, everyone, you, me, him, her, them, and Trump included will tell you who they are pretty damn quickly.  Hell we didn't even get to emoluments.  He's a fucking criminal, has been forever and he sure as shit was in the white house. Shit's coming home to roost.

Edited by troph
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

^

Yep, this.  While the Democrats were playing "Turn out the Vote", "Empower Blue", and "Rock the Vote" with the club mix of "First  Woman President!", a dozen really smart, albeit morally corrupt, people found 25mm voters in a dozen key states that not only swung the vote, but didn't give a shit about Hillary's gender or any of the other dumb shit we still wring our hands over.  

Yeah, there's some debatable aspects of her candidacy that'll be unpacked for a long time in intellectual circles...but the usual playbook is gone.  They gave several million people the taste  of political relevance and acknowledged validation.  You think that pandora's box was gonna get closed because Hillary had diplomatic experience?  Yes, some people cared and didn't vote for her because of her gender/sex.  But the huge chunk of voters they found put Trump into the White House because while you were thinking, "But it's her turn, doesn't matter she's a woman!", they were giving out something more potent than heroin.  JFC, they were giving stupid people lines of coke of an ass that tasted like french vanilla ice cream in some key states, but oh wait, what's that?  There's some books over on the other side of the room?  Well what I choose to do completely depends on the gender of the author, thank you and good day.  

50mm Trump voters are just GOP voters.  Not gonna change anything about that.  Turn out all the youth and people of color and whoever else makes you happy.  You don't beat those 25mm back into their box and break their spirits, he or somebody worse than him wins again.  But yes, on the eve of a second Civil War...please tell us how our nation didn't embrace Hillary's experience enough.  Jeez, I can't believe between the speedball and Led Zeppelin records, the inexperienced children didn't choose to be the straight edge choir.  Good luck in 2024 folks, if you wanna be productive and help break bad people...we gotta group meets every week.

I'm pretty sure the new voters he turned out from the alt-right/white nationalist fringes cared about Hillary's gender. Yes they're extremely racist, but they're also extremely misogynistic.

18 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

That's a great report.

This isn't the Trump is a piece of shit thread.  We have 20 of those.

This is the Hillary will NEVER be President thread.  That is objectively true.

agreed, that's 100% true.

5 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I'm pretty sure the new voters he turned out from the alt-right/white nationalist fringes cared about Hillary's gender. Yes they're extremely racist, but they're also extremely misogynistic.

agreed.

6 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I think you may be overlooking how many of that 25mm wildcard voters are women.  For the umpteenth fucking time, the people they found.  They were given the idea that they mattered again, that the people who took their country from them would be punished or at least relegated, that they themselves would be elevated, made relevant, celebrated, and empowered.  It could have been John Wayne on the other side of the ballot, any picture  of heavy masculinity.  You can swing some voters on gender, but that 25mm was always going to side with Trump.  Hillary being Hillary didn't help.  But he was offering them validation and free heroin with no side effects and no money down.  You think for 10 seconds most of those fringe voters even knew  who else was on the ballot, let alone their gender?  Keep that shit up and flush 2024 down the drain.  Any GOP candidate is now gonna get 55-65mm votes.  That's a given nowadays.  State-by-state breakdowns is a conversation for other threads.  

But we're debating misogyny versus opioids with no side effects that give you super powers by a man capable of defeating multiple indictments.  But yeah, as a nation we didn't respect her time as a Senator enough?  Watch how well that messaging does while those lunatics light another federal building on fire as an homage to their orange godking.  He's literally playing with nuclear warheads and you guys are wondering why your sparklers from CVS aren't a bigger hit?  

15 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I think you may be overlooking how many of that 25mm wildcard voters are women.  For the umpteenth fucking time, the people they found.  They were given the idea that they mattered again, that the people who took their country from them would be punished or at least relegated, that they themselves would be elevated, made relevant, celebrated, and empowered.  It could have been John Wayne on the other side of the ballot, any picture  of heavy masculinity.  You can swing some voters on gender, but that 25mm was always going to side with Trump.  Hillary being Hillary didn't help.  But he was offering them validation and free heroin with no side effects and no money down.  You think for 10 seconds most of those fringe voters even knew  who else was on the ballot, let alone their gender?  Keep that shit up and flush 2024 down the drain.  Any GOP candidate is now gonna get 55-65mm votes.  That's a given nowadays.  State-by-state breakdowns is a conversation for other threads.  

But we're debating misogyny versus opioids with no side effects that give you super powers by a man capable of defeating multiple indictments.  But yeah, as a nation we didn't respect her time as a Senator enough?  Watch how well that messaging does while those lunatics light another federal building on fire as an homage to their orange godking.  He's literally playing with nuclear warheads and you guys are wondering why your sparklers from CVS aren't a bigger hit?  

Lots of women hate women too. Misogyny has no gender barrier

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

That's a great report.

This isn't the Trump is a piece of shit thread.  We have 20 of those.

This is the Hillary will NEVER be President thread.  That is objectively true.

Why bother? I mean, we could start an “Incredulity will never be smart” thread, and while objectively true, what would be the point of posting it?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1