Season Ticket Renewal

blacklab

• 2 weeks later...
Is the Champions Club ever coming back?  Seems like all the clubs now are tied to donations 15K and above or certain seat sections.  Where are us poors supposed to go?

I never actually went, but didn’t you still have to pay for food/drinks in there?

Alumni center usually does pregame tailgates. Think Texas Exes get a free guest and a free drink or two.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I never actually went, but didn’t you still have to pay for food/drinks in there?

Alumni center usually does pregame tailgates. Think Texas Exes get a free guest and a free drink or two.

Free drinks in the Alumni Center?

Shirley you jest?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

Yep still had to pay, but it was nice to catch some AC in a place that wasn't super crowded at half time.  Definitely no free drinks at the Alumni center

On 8/1/2023 at 10:30 AM, allrightallrightallright said:

Is the Champions Club ever coming back?  Seems like all the clubs now are tied to donations 15K and above or certain seat sections.  Where are us poors supposed to go?

It was there last year, we used it a couple of times, mostly for restroom and cool down before a game.  Walked by for Bama game and it was a zoo, so skipped.  I would imagine its back this year.

On 6/30/2023 at 4:47 PM, ImissWallyPryor said:

My wife’s roommate’s dad was a SWC ref back in the 80s, and he gave them his comp seats in 1981. They were good seats except they were directly behind a column.

As if refs actually watch play on the field.Psssssshhh.

Just finished with the selection process (it was easy).  I wanted Section 9 under the overhang, like I’ve had the past few years, but I chose Section 10. The available seats in 9 were a higher than I’ve had, so I went with Row 51 one section over. I didn’t want to risk columns being in my sight line.
My wife’s roommate’s dad was a SWC ref back in the 80s, and he gave them his comp seats in 1981. They were good seats except they were directly behind a column.
Around what row does overhang start? Columns?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/10/2023 at 2:42 PM, Hookem2147 said:

This has probably been mentioned already, but I just realized they are not offering OU tickets to anyone under the $500 donation level right now. I guess the demand has gotten too high. I am currently right under that donation level.

Sounds like I either need to pony up a little more $ or hope that they don't sell all of them and release some to other season ticket holders.

$500 total, or $500 per ticket seat donation?

• 3 weeks later...

Is it worth it to request B12 championship tickets or am I better off buying 3rd party? I am worried they will either give me $350 tickets or nosebleeds. I have young alumni tickets so I'm not sure if I even have enough points to get my request fulfilled. 

• 3 months later...

So I tried to do some homework before posting and read a few pages back. There was a chart from 2023 that showed some sections were $500 donation along with $1000 seat. I realize prices change but is that a realistic price for say TD club? $1500 a seat or am I way off because I’m not thinking of something else. I’m not a Texas ex but my son is a senior and my daughter will be a freshman next year so I figured it might be something we’d invest in.

52 minutes ago, SuckitKevin said:

So I tried to do some homework before posting and read a few pages back. There was a chart from 2023 that showed some sections were $500 donation along with $1000 seat. I realize prices change but is that a realistic price for say TD club? $1500 a seat or am I way off because I’m not thinking of something else. I’m not a Texas ex but my son is a senior and my daughter will be a freshman next year so I figured it might be something we’d invest in.

Honestly, I wouldn't judge ticket prices for next year based off last years for two reasons. One of those being the success we had last year and the other being the 1st year in the SEC.

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Honestly, I wouldn't judge ticket prices for next year based off last years for two reasons. One of those being the success we had last year and the other being the 1st year in the SEC.

We also have a 7th home game this year. 

I'm looking for some advice here too. I'm not a UT grad, but living in Austin and wanting to look into season tickets for next year & beyond. I've already filled out the waitlist application and paid minimum amount to be eligible to come off.

From past experience, do I have a realistic shot of making it past the waitlist? Or am I gonna be shit out of luck unless I make some much larger contribution to bump up my loyalty points?

I'm also curious about this. I'm looking to pick up two as a new season ticket holder. Is the only upside of making a larger seat related donation or a donation to the Excellence fund ahead of time that it will result in more loyalty points and a slightly better spot on the waitlist? 

Yeah, I don't think anyone can advise you all because season tickets were plentiful when we were winning 5 to 7 games with marquee opponents being Tech, ISU and KSU.  There were quite a few games over the past 20 years I've had season tix that I couldn't give tix away.   The increased demand with a waitlist is new.  

• Hook 'Em 2

And since the old seating chart still shows up in some places, here's the updated 2024 seating chart:

https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/sidearm.nextgen.sites/texassports_com/documents/2024/2/13/2024_DKR_Season_Ticket_Map.pdf

It's interesting that they are putting the visitors in multiple locations - Section 1, 32, 103, 104, 106, 107, 119, 131, and 132. Im going to assume that if schools don't sell out those sections, those will be the "single game" tickets that are available from the school directly. 

Edited by hornian
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hornian said:

Just got my email to renew. Donation level stayed the same, but the price went up since there is 7 home games this year. 

CDC said at the Town Hall this evening that individual game ticket prices went down so that the entire 7 game home season would cost the same as last year's 6 home game season.  My price for LHF gift and game tickets are exactly the same as last year.

Edited by Zone Read
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Zone Read said:

CDC said at the Town Hall this evening that individual game ticket prices went down so that the entire 7 game home season would cost the same as last year's 6 home game season.  My price for LHF gift and game tickets are exactly the same as last year.

YMMV, mine are like $50 more per seat. Not a huge deal. 

7 hours ago, hornian said:

And since the old seating chart still shows up in some places, here's the updated 2024 seating chart:

https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/sidearm.nextgen.sites/texassports_com/documents/2024/2/13/2024_DKR_Season_Ticket_Map.pdf

It's interesting that they are putting the visitors in multiple locations - Section 1, 32, 103, 104, 106, 107, 119, 131, and 132. Im going to assume that if schools don't sell out those sections, those will be the "single game" tickets that are available from the school directly. 

And I'm looking forward to the monstrous outrage & whining that will occur on SEC Rant when they figure out that big bad Texas has split up the visiting ticket allotment into multiple sections around the stadium.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, PantsTent said:

** they will go to fans willing to pay full seat gift amount.

A lot of them were apparently in Tier 4 - which don't require seat deposits - think upper most rows of the west side upper deck. I'm sure there were some good ones, too.