2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

22 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Ahh it’s doom and gloom time!

Starts at 7:00 PM on the weekends.

I turned on the psu-osu game thinking it started at 8:00. Thought I was watching the opening kickoff. Look down and realize it’s halfway through the 1st and osu just scored to make it 14-0. 

Chug the rest of that beer. Crack a new one.

I’m locked in on doom and gloom for the night. 

9 minutes ago, heso said:

I turned on the psu-osu game thinking it started at 8:00. Thought I was watching the opening kickoff. Look down and realize it’s halfway through the 1st and osu just scored to make it 14-0. 

image.png.4b6b580182257824523bdf8f3e9ba1e8.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Biden gonna win Texas and it gonna be alright. Mark it.

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Not to be a broken record but look-  I don’t want a civil war and I don’t want social unrest. I’m an institutionalist who believes in boring technocracy. I abhor violence, I was raised vegetarian, and I don’t even hunt.

I’m buying green tips right now when I see them. Not because I’m a paranoid or a prepper, but for the same reason everyone I know in Pasadena has a box in their garage with rice, beans, drinking water and batteries: I think there’s a strong possibility I’ll need them. I pray I don’t, but I fear we are entering a dangerous new phase of our history. The burn it down guys won. 

Fucking insane we're talking bout civil war. Fuck him. Fuck the enablers. That's all.

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, heso said:

Maybe I'm overthinking this, but forgive me, there's been a lot of Thirsty Goats drank in my house today. Should we be cheering for Ohio St tonight? If we assume it's fine if Ohio goes red, but we really need Pennsylvania to stay blue, I don't want the people of Pennsylvania to have any happy feelings before Tuesday. I don't want any thoughts of "Maybe Trump isn't so bad. He did bring back Big 10 football after all" creeping them into their heads. I want them as miserable as the rest of us going into Tuesday and looking for change.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Maybe I'm overthinking this, but forgive me, there's been a lot of Thirsty Goats drank in my house today. Should we be cheering for Ohio St tonight? If we assume it's fine if Ohio goes red, but we really need Pennsylvania to stay blue, I don't want the people of Pennsylvania to have any happy feelings before Tuesday. I don't want any thoughts of "Maybe Trump isn't so bad. He did bring back Big 10 football after all" creeping them into their heads. I want them as miserable as the rest of us going into Tuesday and looking for change.

You’re overthinking it. I went to penn state. I’m drunk. The football team lost to Indiana for only the second time ever last week and looks really bad tonight. I won’t believe Trump loses PA until Biden’s inauguration. 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

I'm pretty drunk -- rehearsal for Tuesday -- but to reiterate, we leaving this madness and Texas won. Goodnight.

I'm coasting this weekend because I'm going to be litty fuh-gitty on Tuesday night. And the 3 and 5 year old will be up bright and early at 6 AM like clockwork.

6 minutes ago, heso said:

You’re overthinking it. I went to penn state. I’m drunk. The football team lost to Indiana for only the second time ever last week and looks really bad tonight. I won’t believe Trump loses PA until Biden’s inauguration. 

I don't know. The refs just gifted y'all a field goal before halftime. Sorry, I'll quit footballing up the Cloak Room.

2 hours ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

He needs a job where he's front and center. He's been a soundbite machine, something that's been lacking from Kamala. Though, I don't know if she was told to chill and not upstage Biden or what. 

Press secretary. Dude is a master of intelligent-seeming gibberish. He is the poster botlet for the politics of moderate left Mad Libs. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, MaybeACoordinator said:

Press secretary. Dude is a master of intelligent-seeming gibberish. He is the poster botlet for the politics of moderate left Mad Libs. 

Ambassador to UN, Press Sec, or Chief of Staff all sound like they would work.  Otherwise his next best bets would probably be DNC chairman or run for Rep.  He’s not a senate candidate and he’s not qualified for any cabinet positions.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just got home from trick-or-treating in a Katy neighborhood where Trump signs outnumber Biden 10:1. Even here, it’s obvious that people are taking COVID seriously. Masks everywhere, most people doing contactless candy delivery, almost no one letting people come to their doors. Trump’s decision to downplay this virus is already one of the most socially reckless decisions ever made by a president, but if he loses it will also go down as one of the all time blunders in political history.

4 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Doom off the menu?

After getting that hit from the Texas GOP today, I said fuggedaboutit and am watching the moon (depending upon how football games I'm watching go).

Beside, I liked Freedlander's October surprise. How can you not vote for Joe, knowing this:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Trigger Warning. Extra doomy

so trump people are saying their best path is for biden to...not win early or easily?  i mean, ohio will stay trump, and florida will be too close to call for a while and be extremely close either way.

i'm gonna go ahead and file this under no fucking shit, brenda.

As soon as NC or Georgia is called for Joe the entire thing is over.

Here's how the shit is gonna go. Everyone is going to give dumb ass florida outsized attention. Early Biden Michigan call. NC or Georgia will go Biden at 9-10ish. Dumb ass cable news will still spend 90% of the time talking about Florida. Little bit of Texas talk. Roughly that time WI goes to Biden. Now we talk about the PA shit show some. Back to another hour of Florida. Someone breaks in to nonchalantly call AZ for Biden. After 3 more hours of Texas, PA, and Florida talk, one of CNN's analysts has urgent breaking news that roughly four hours ago, NC/WI/MI/AZ gave Biden the presidency. "Well Jim, we're actually hearing that Biden won four hours ago". Couple minutes on that. Back to Florida for hanging Chad's talk. Fox news will debate whether or not 270 votes is actually more than half of 538 or if math is just a liberal construct.

Cable news.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Get a load of the reply from Chairman of the Texas Republican Party about the Trump supporters going after the Biden bus. From The Texas Tribune -

c2611dd6f8d65dcb5cb941e608f5ea9a.jpg

giphy.gif

It’s shit like this that makes it hard to imagine how we avoid a civil war. It’s beyond obvious that the majority of Republicans want one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seasick Sailor said:

As an Iowan in district 1, there’s no fucking way that’s correct. Abby could lose, but it’d be a 1-2% loss with a polling error. She’s really, really popular. Especially after the derecho.

And congrats on the win over the pokes. Vote Biden, Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Dude, I’ve only been to Texas like four times and even I’ve read about how batshit crazy he is.

He was too crazy for Florida Republicans.

Ok reading about him yeah he is a total nutjob.

Man the Texas Republican Party has really gone to hell.

Interesting that in 48 hours after Butler county started making national headlines for losing thousands of ballots, the returned mail in ballots have gone from 24% returned to 66%. Most other counties have gone from the low 70s to upper 70s in that time.