2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

I saw two Biden ads during the Michigan/Michigan State game -

1. A faith-based ad featuring Jill Biden.

2. A Scranton-themed ad narrated by Bruce Springsteen featuring the lunch pail demo Dems lost over the last two decades. 

At what point do we start giving Biden and his campaign team some credit for the masterclass they are running? Everything from the ground game to the social media engagement has struck the perfect tone.

Here are the ads:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Hope the lawyers give them hell and keep those votes. And if the judge throws out the votes and I hope we throw him out too.

Judiciary needs to let the election results proceed. "Be conservative not activist" - conservative judges and lawyers. Otherwise, you have absolutely zero credibility left. And the nation loses another arguably credible voice in this wilderness where we stand. We have ethical duties that are in play here. And first principles at stake. Stay in your lane. The People vote and decide. 

8 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Anybody in/close to Fort Worth heard anything about this?

Texas Trumpkins showed out yesterday.

They were Stop 6 yesterday and in Eastwood/the southside the day before. Those are the first neighborhoods in Texas to gangbang going back to the mid-80's, I would not mess with those OG's. 

Edited by Bruh Man
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Anybody in/close to Fort Worth heard anything about this?

Texas Trumpkins showed out yesterday.

Not a good look for Texas. Trumpers seem determined to ruin Texas' fragile reputation. Ugly. Texas is not a Trump-type state in 2020. Kentucky - yes, not Texas.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

When they win.  It’s hard to give credit to anyone right now but to Biden’s credit, he hasn’t made any significant unforced errors. 

Touche.

But so far I've been extremely impressed with the discipline of the candidate and campaign. They've stayed on message, focused on the proper states/constituents, and for a guy who is supposedly sundowning his social media game has been fiya and the gaffes have been at a minimum. Mook/Hillary they are not. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

I saw two Biden ads during the Michigan/Michigan State game -

1. A faith-based ad featuring Jill Biden.

2. A Scranton-themed ad narrated by Bruce Springsteen featuring the lunch pail demo Dems lost over the last two decades. 

At what point do we start giving Biden and his campaign team some credit for the masterclass they are running? Everything from the ground game to the social media engagement has struck the perfect tone.

Here are the ads:

i've been giving them credit... they've been rivaling Axelrod/Plouffe! 

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And in North Carolina today.

Where all the “Y’all are overreacting!” people at?

What a country. 

Melanie Mitchell said her 5-year-old and 11-year-old daughters were pepper-sprayed just after the moment of silence. She said Graham police approached the crowd assembled in the street and told them to move onto the sidewalk and soon began spraying pepper spray toward the ground. Mitchell’s 5-year-old took off running, she said. Both kids threw up.

• Rage+1 1

Wasn't there a discussion on here about having your children with you when (peaceful) protesting (during the BLM daytime marches) and there was a Surly member who thought it was a bad idea? Did that include marching to vote, because right now it seems safer to take American children to a murder hornet nest collection site.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Where all the “Y’all are overreacting!” people at?

Wulaw told me there would be no intimidation of minority voters, based on his harrowing experience in the Washington University law school ghetto. He is a moron.

Rimbo assured me that right wing extremism doesn’t exist outside of my bubble and that the extreme voter suppression we’re witnessing is just the usual harmless “shenanigans” all politicians try. It’s just good fun! He is a raging idiot.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

It is a bit convoluted. First, they claim drive-through voting violates the state statutes on voting. In particular, Hotze claims that

(1) drive through voting is really curbside voting under state law;

(2) voters have to fill out an application stating a disability in order to qualify for curbside voting.

(3) Harris County illegally converted cars into polling places in order to get around statutory limitation on curbside voting.

(4) Equal protection under US Constitution is violated by Harris County's unique application of drive-through voting. The rights of "legitimate" voters such as Hotze are apparently trampled by people like myself "illegally" using drive through voting as supplied by the county. 

This is pretty much all bullshit. 

1) drive through and curbside aren't the same 

2) the application is only for those applying for vote by mail. There is not application required for curbside voting. Election official s are given leeway in implementing curbside voting.

3) Harris County converted tents to polling locations. The cars are in the tents and thus in the polling places. 

4) There is no violation, Hotze is just nakedly attacking the rights of other voters, citing cases meant to protect them. 

I hope they include equal protection in their argument. Texas’ entire mail in voting system requiring a disability is an equal protection violation.

Edited by hobbes2702