Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I LOVE golf. If I had time, I would play 2-3 times a week. That said, I haven't picked up a golf club in about 9 months due to having a 1 year old. 

Of all the arguments regarding Trump vs. Obama, I wish the golf thing would go away. Yeah, Trump is a fucking horror and it's sickening how much he plays at his courses. But Obama played a FUCK TON of golf for a man in his position as well. 

What is a FUCK TON?

Miller is such a little cunt.

Question for the lawyers:  how much jail time would I get if I hung out outside the WH until the little fuck comes out, grabbed him, dragged him in to the nearest public shitter and gave him a swirlie?  Because I'm thinking about it. 

Edited by Gil Bang

Question for the lawyers:  how much jail time would I get if I hung out outside the WH until the little fuck comes out, grabbed him, dragged him in to the nearest public shitter and gave him a swirlie?  Because I'm thinking about it. 

The defense of “the fucker had it coming,” while not strictly recognized...still had weight.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Pardoned 

26 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Given that people like Stephen miller exists and apparently always have and always will is proof enough to me that no matter when or where you live in Time a holocaust is potentially always right around the corner. 

• Like 2

I've said it before in the past, and I'll reaffirm it again.  She and my FIL if not 1%'ers, are damn close.  He makes great money at his gig, all their kids have graduated from college, grandchildren nearby, they have their health, etc.  No debt at all.  They literally have everything going well for them in their lives.  They are "good people".  
Yet politically, they are a lost cause.  

They are not good people.

22 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

Dude. This fucking guy made golf a campaign issue. He spent most of a decade criticizing Obama for the amount of golf he played. It's fucking relevant. 

He's holding children hostage right now.  It's not relevant anymore. At his point I'd rather see him play golf 7 days a week on our dime than govern for a single minute. 

Good.  This may be the issue that finally drives people to the polls in a few months.

No offense, but not good. There are reasons hostage situations are somewhat effective. Lot of kids are going to get hurt in this. I’d much rather see him back down. There’ll be other shit that gets people to vote.
  • Like 1

Just now, Tuco said:

No offense, but not good. There are reasons hostage situations are somewhat effective. Lot of kids are going to get hurt in this. I’d much rather see him back down. There’ll be other shit that gets people to vote.

You know what I meant.  

1 minute ago, Tuco said:

I’ve been saying Trump was a necessary evil needed to inspire real positive change.  Many people are going to get hurt in this process and it’s unfortunate that’s what it takes for our society to correct course but this is our reality.

It sucks and we suck.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skyline said:

but actually...

https://www.politico.eu/article/germany-crime-rate-lowest-since-1992/ 

Germany in 2017 had their lowest crime rate in since 1992. But Trump’s gotta dog whistle for the bigots. 

JFC.  It's not even a dog whistle anymore.  He's straight up tweeting about white supremacy.   And GOP Congress will not say a fucking word, never mind doing anything.

5 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

JFC.  It's not even a dog whistle anymore.  He's straight up tweeting about white supremacy.   And GOP Congress will not say a fucking word, never mind doing anything.

Just last week, our ambassador to Germany said the US will be supporting more conservative parties in Germany than Merkel’s. This admin has no issues supporting the far right. 

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

He just keeps finding new ways

It says a lot about conservatives and Trump these days. Immigrants never get the benefit of the doubt that they may actually be asylum seekers. But bigots do get that benefit. 

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So his contention is that violent criminals are trying to infiltrate the US and are using kids and asylum as cover to do so?  Am I interpreting that correctly?

There's nothing to interpret.  He's not trying to say anything, other than throwing shit at the wall he heard on Fox and Friends and doesn't understand, in an attempt to rally his base.  He has no position other than himself, and he doesn't understand anything other than he likes lots of fake gold leaf around him.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

There's nothing to interpret.  He's not trying to say anything, other than throwing shit at the wall he heard on Fox and Friends and doesn't understand, in an attempt to rally his base.  He has no position other than himself, and he doesn't understand anything other than he likes lots of fake gold leaf around him.

Exactly this

10 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So his contention is that violent criminals are trying to infiltrate the US and are using kids and asylum as cover to do so?  Am I interpreting that correctly?

Well you see, good people would never ever try to take their families to a safer place and provide a better living for them. 

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Frederick Trump immigrated to the U.S. to avoid military service (maybe he wanted asylum from having to serve) and had an anchor baby who eventually fathered Donald Trump.