Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

54 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

She was hated then mostly for trying to fix healthcare as the First Lady and having an overall cunty disposition.

Which is weird because they didn't have a problem with Nancy Reagan doing "Just Say No" or Barbara Bush's school for kids who can't read good.     I guess Hillary did try to push policy more than Barb and Nancy, and she was followed up by Laura who was decidedly more quiet about her pet projects than most First Ladies.  However, Michelle Obama was hated by the deplorables for trying to get kids to eat healthier food which was mostly about influencing better personal choices.  And I guarantee you that Michelle would get skewered by the onboards of the world if she ever decided to run for office in spite of having a pretty awesome personality.  The larger difference is that Barbara and Nancy would never dream of running for office or even being their own person career-wise.  Hillary and Michelle have always nurtured their own careers.

But it could also be argued, however, that Nancy's work was tied in with the larger War on Drugs that Ronald was waging which would have made her work as policy driven as Hillary's.

Also, Eleanor Roosevelt did way more than any of them, and was the most powerful First Lady of all time and she's mostly remembered fondly now.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 1

Let's be honest -- the evangelicals firmly believe a woman's place is in the home, making sexy time & tasty sammiches, keeping everything clean and the kids quiet until daddy calms down after work, gets a few drinks in him, and the beatings commence.  They don't like these uppity educated gals.  It ain't right.

Image result for june cleaver

Hey, that's wrong.

A LIBERAL woman's place is in the home, making sexy time and tasty sammiches. Except, remember, they are all hideous, butch lesbian feminazi dogs who we shouldn't listen to.

Real God-fearing women like Bachmann, Palin, Ernst, Blackburn, McSally, etc. are needed to Make America Great Again! Vote for them!

Edited by Js1

8 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Hey, that's wrong.

A LIBERAL woman's place is in the home, making sexy time and tasty sammiches. Except, remember, they are all hideous, butch lesbian feminazi dogs who we shouldn't listen to.

Real God-fearing women like Bachmann, Palin, Ernst, Blackburn, McSally, etc. are needed to Make America Great Again! Vote for them!

Spoiler

Image result for michele bachmann husband

41 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He’s a compulsive liar and tells his idiot followers what they want to hear. And in time he believes it himself. He goes by his gut. He doesn’t read or research anything to come up with his lies. Such a sorry pathetic human.

Edited by Brandywine

9 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

I guarantee that Mueller has not been distracted.   Doesn't matter what we're all focused on today when it comes to that. 

It’s about distracting the public. Rudy was correct that the outcome of that investigation is subject to the court of public opinion. 

Edited by Js1

5 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

He’s a compulsive liar and tells his idiot followers what they want to hear. And in time he believes it himself. He goes by his gut he says. He doesn’t read or research anything to come up with his lies. Such a sorry pathetic human.

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Like 1

What if someone had told you in 2014 that in 2018: A Russian intelligence operation has made Donald Trump of The Apprentice President. He’s now being blackmailed by Putin to destroy the western alliance and, w/ the support of neo-nazis, putting children in concentration camps?

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

9 minutes ago, Js1 said:

It’s about distracting the public. Rudy was correct that the outcome of that investigation is subject to the court of public opinion. 

Yep, and unfortunately it's working.  Polls indicate more people are growing tired of the investigation while Democrats are also losing ground in some polls I've seen.  Guiliani's job is not to be a lawyer.  It's to help Trump in overwhelming the public with disinformation.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Yeah, but if there's something substantial, the Mueller report will hit the public like a ton of bricks, regardless of what we are focused on now.   If anything, too much focus in the interim will numb people.   

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

Yeah, but if there's something substantial, the Mueller report will hit the public like a ton of bricks, regardless of what we are focused on now.   If anything, too much focus in the interim will numb people.   

I'm genuinely concerned that the marathon efforts to discredit the FBI, DOJ, and by extension Special Counsel will result in an OJ rejection by a large enough percentage of the public that it won't matter what his report says.

John Oliver's recent segment nailed it.

5 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

This is a great point which also helps explain why Trump and his people are the ones most focused on talking about the Russia investigation.

I was completely baffled a year ago why the Republicans would resurrect the Dossier completely unprovoked.  Why even go there?  

Well now it makes sense even though the Dossier (which is legit BTW) is three or four bullshit deep state conspiracies in the past.

They will keep hurling shit nonstop to exhauste the public.  The only reason they would do that is because they are GUILTY AS FUCK.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Let's be honest -- the evangelicals firmly believe a woman's place is in the home, making sexy time & tasty sammiches, keeping everything clean and the kids quiet until daddy calms down after work, gets a few drinks in him, and the beatings commence.  They don't like these uppity educated gals.  It ain't right.

I don’t know about you but I’m down with the sexy time & tasty sammiches part. Let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water. 

Just now, David Dennison said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. 

How is it going to play out? 

I do believe Mueller will take down a shitload of people but not Trump himself.

Trump’s campaign manager and National Security Advisor have already been outed as Russian intelligence assests as a matter of public record and no one gives a fuck.

27 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Remember when PhD Horn and the others were telling us that ISIS was crossing the border in droves?

Narrator: they weren’t. 

But hey, gotta find that brown boogeyman. 

And the cartels are helping isis smuggle in dirty bombs

It never ceases to amaze me how many people can't spot a con.

Come on, conservatives.  Almost every important conservative leader is denouncing the Trump administration for ripping families apart at the border.  And the administration blames it on laws passed by Democrats; laws that do not, and never did, exist.  It's a lie, and an easily debunkable one.  It's one of hundreds of lies from this White House.

If you can't figure it out, all you have to do is pay attention to the people who've led your party for years; people you've even voted for!  Listen to them.

But all of a sudden, you trust this lying piece of shit con in the White House more than John McCain?

What the fuck happened to you?  How can you be THIS stupid?

Sounds like you’ve been brainwashed by crazy liberals like Laura Bush.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

The thing about people who don’t get it is that they don’t get it.

The scary thing is that I think some of them do get it.  Maybe a lot of them.  And they just can't stand the idea of admitting that they were wrong.  Or they're so indoctrinated to vote the way their parents voted that they'd vote for Darth Vader if he had the "R" next to his name.

This country can burn to the ground and they'll cheer as long as it's a Republican holding the match.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

It never ceases to amaze me how many people can't spot a con.

Come on, conservatives.  Almost every important conservative leader is denouncing the Trump administration for ripping families apart at the border.  And the administration blames it on laws passed by Democrats; laws that do not, and never did, exist.  It's a lie, and an easily debunkable one.  It's one of hundreds of lies from this White House.

If you can't figure it out, all you have to do is pay attention to the people who've led your party for years; people you've even voted for!  Listen to them.

But all of a sudden, you trust this lying piece of shit con in the White House more than John McCain?

What the fuck happened to you?  How can you be THIS stupid?

I don’t think it’s a good idea to separate kids from their families if you can verify the connection. I also don’t think it’s a good idea to continue the practice of releasing people seeking asylum for hearings that they never show for.  

Immigration policy changes have been neglected for a long time.  I think most people would agree that things need to be addressed.  Trump was elected with a tough immigration stance being central to his campaign, so people shouldn’t be surprised that his administration is going about seeking policy change.  They also shouldn’t be surprised that the administration is going about it in an inelegant fashion. 

It’s a mixed bag for Democrats politically imo. It looks like they’re scoring political points for now, but this could force more substantial immigration reform that they seem set on avoiding.  Reform may get passed and then the backlash from this fades and their gains minimized.  We’ll see. 

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, sometimes, they have to hear people speaking spanish in a Wal-Mart.  It's pretty gotdamn traumatic.

TBF, they are kids wailing for their lives.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I don’t think it’s a good idea to separate kids from their families if you can verify the connection. I also don’t think it’s a good idea to continue the practice of releasing people seeking asylum for hearings that they never show for.  

Immigration policy changes have been neglected for a long time.  I think most people would agree that things need to be addressed.  Trump was elected with a tough immigration stance being central to his campaign, so people shouldn’t be surprised that his administration is going about seeking policy change.  They also shouldn’t be surprised that the administration is going about it in an inelegant fashion. 

It’s a mixed bag for Democrats politically imo. It looks like they’re scoring political points for now, but this could force more substantial immigration reform that they seem set on avoiding.  Reform may get passed and then the backlash from this fades and their gains minimized.  We’ll see. 

Most don't know our country's past interventions (100 years worth and many illegal) in Mexico, Central and South America.  These interventions have been a major factor in people fleeing to the U.S. If you are not familiar, there are plenty of CIA and FBI documents readily available.

Remember when Trump exclaimed to Bill O'Reilly, ""There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?"

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

Hey, that's wrong.

Palin.  LMAO 😂 

17 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

Most don't know our country's past interventions (100 years worth and many illegal) in Mexico, Central and South America.  These interventions have been a major factor in people fleeing to the U.S. If you are not familiar, there are plenty of CIA and FBI documents readily available.

Remember when Trump exclaimed to Bill O'Reilly, ""There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?"

Ok.