Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Trump is going to say Sessions ordered this detention policy on his own and use it to fire him so he can claim it isn’t related to the Mueller probe. Then he’s going to replace him with Scott Pruitt, who’s going to fire errbody 

That’s what I think, too. Not about Pruitt, but he could absolutely use this fiasco as a pretext to fire Sessions.

On the other hand, it’s entirely possible that he’s been warned that if he fires Sessions he loses the cooperation of the Senate, which among other things would make confirming a replacement extremely difficult.

10 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Hopefully this may brighten some of y'alls days, Nielsen got ran out of a Mexican (lol) restaurant in DC by local DSA members. These people deserve to be publicly mocked for eternity.

Shamelessly quoting myself to get on the next page, I know some of you would love to see this.

• Like 2

Just another naive frog who thought he could carry the scorpion.

Sure. But still not good for us.
Hopefully this may brighten some of y'alls days, Nielsen got ran out of a Mexican (lol) restaurant in DC by local DSA members. These people deserve to be publicly mocked for eternity.

Good. These fuckers need to be completely ostracized from society. They shouldn’t be able to go to Costco without being hounded.

21 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

That’s what I think, too. Not about Pruitt, but he could absolutely use this fiasco as a pretext to fire Sessions.

On the other hand, it’s entirely possible that he’s been warned that if he fires Sessions he loses the cooperation of the Senate, which among other things would make confirming a replacement extremely difficult.

Trump isn’t going to fire Sessions, and if he did, it wouldn’t be over this.  They are getting everything they want out of this.

29 minutes ago, bolverk said:

To be honest, I'm not so sure Trump cares whether or not the Republicans lose Congress this fall. If you believe that Trump is in the bag for Putin, it would make sense that he'd want a divided government as that could lead to an even more divided country. We all know he would go even further off the deep end tweeting into the cyber and riling up his base of fascistic white nationalists, especially considering Congress would begin preparing for his removal from office. He'd rather take this country down with him or live out his days in a lakeside dacha next door to his new best friend.

Bingo.  Putin has already won.  The question is how far will we go at destroying ourselves.  

Trump DGAF about the midterms, he’s not on the ballot and he needs some new enemies to fight anyway.

Hillary, Obama, and Comey tweets are getting really old.

51 minutes ago, bolverk said:

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag."

To be honest, I'm not so sure Trump cares whether or not the Republicans lose Congress this fall. If you believe that Trump is in the bag for Putin, it would make sense that he'd want a divided government as that could lead to an even more divided country. We all know he would go even further off the deep end tweeting into the cyber and riling up his base of fascistic white nationalists, especially considering Congress would begin preparing for his removal from office. He'd rather take this country down with him or live out his days in a lakeside dacha next door to his new best friend.

Now you’re starting to think like Trump does! His goal now is to sow and create chaos, ruin the country and then ultimately only dear leader can lead us out of the abyss! 

2 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

We are in the darkest times where pure evil is accepted by 45% of the population who think they are doing God’s work. 

I can’t see a way that we can recover  

Wrong. The Republican Party is now 25 percent of the country, of which 55 percent of these scum support the president’s policy of ripping away kids from their parents. That’s about 14 percent of the country which is completely irredeemable. We can live with that. Hell put those fucks in camps if they choose to rebel in favor of their orange god, which they no doubt wont bother to do so as they are ultimately spineless. Too busy either counting their millions or snorting their meth.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Wrong. The Republican Party is now 25 percent of the country, of which 55 percent of these scum support the president’s policy of ripping away kids from their parents. That’s about 14 percent of the country which is completely irredeemable. We can live with that. Hell put those fucks in camps if they choose to rebel in favor of their orange god, which they no doubt wont bother to do so as they are ultimately spineless. Too busy either counting their millions or snorting their meth.  

If Trump ran tomorrow he would win. You don’t know how far the evil has spread. There is a reason the prince of lies is always the one to be feared. 

2 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

If Trump ran tomorrow he would win. You don’t know how far the evil has spread. There is a reason the prince of lies is always the one to be feared. 

Well I guess we can just agree to disagree then. I am an optimist though I’ll admit. If Trump wins again in 2020, which will not happen but if it does, its the end of this Country as we know it. Danny escaped in the end.

Edited by JimmyJames

15 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

We are in the darkest times where pure evil is accepted by 45% of the population who think they are doing God’s work. 

There are a lot of people who don’t care about anything other than their homes and pocketbooks. They might say they care about these kids, but they don’t care enough for them to vote differently. It is just how it is. 

9 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Well I guess we can just agree to disagree then. I am an optimist though I’ll admit. If Trump wins again in 2020, which will not happen but if it does, its the end of this Country as we know it. Danny escaped in the end.

I am in North Texas at my wife’s parents house. They are in their late 70’s, early 80’s. They have gone away from Fox News because it’s too liberal. They now get thier “news” from One America News. It’s one step left of Alex Jones. 

They seriously think that Trump is the 2nd coming of Jesus. There is no winning against against that. 

Edited by Fastbreak

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Sessions is a racist ass piece of garbage that should already be on the scrap heap of history. The fact that he is an ethical wall against Trump tells you all you need to know. 

Fuck Sessions and Trump. Let him fire Sessions and lets put Trump in jail. 

6 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

I am in North Texas at my wife’s parents house. They are in their late 70’s, early 80’s. They have gone away from Fox News because it’s too liberal. They now get thier “news” from One America News. It’s one step left of Alex Jones. 

They seriously think that Trump is the 2nd coming of Jesus. There is no winning against against that. 

Do they still drive? Because if so, then my advice is the night before Election Day you should hide their keys and have to drive your car away early to some important meeting. If they call wanting a ride tell them you would but you think MS-13 is tailing you. They will understand then. 

• Like 2

Do they still drive? Because if so, then my advice is the night before Election Day you should hide their keys and have to drive your car away early to some important meeting. If they call wanting a ride tell them you would but you think MS-13 is tailing you. They will understand then. 

I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y’all are starting to get it. I’m sorry.

Evil wins. That’s what history tells us.

Nope. We’re toast.

37 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

I dont know. Moore lost in Alabama. Had that same race been on the ballot in 2016, Moore would have won in a landslide even if there was video of him raping a high school girl. 

We are changing. Trump couldn't even withstand a recall vote against Hillary in swing states that matter right now. In 2020, he wont be running against Hillary and his lie machine wont have time to ingrain enough irrational hatred against his opponent. 

The most died in the wool R I know who actively supported Trump has moved to the middle in discussions lately. He sees the problems related to how far everything has moved over and has given up Fox News. There is still hope.

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Y’all are starting to get it. I’m sorry.

Evil wins. That’s what history tells us.

Nope. We’re toast.

The real problem is that the integrity of the office is wrecked. Trump will be gone at some point. A smart person with integrity will be in his place.  But the lesson is learned. You call Zuckerburg, Bezos, and Cook to Brussels to discuss international networking. You call the CEOs of US oil companies if you want to discuss US energy policy. If you want to discuss trade, you bring in Bezos and the Walmart CEO.  If you want to talk finance, US bank CEOs.  Defense? Go straight to Boeing and Lockheed. You bring the US President in as a token gesture if you like him and tell him to piss off if you dont. Same difference. You aren't doing business with the USA after all. 

The office is irrelevant. Swamp is drained. Corporatocracy is now unchecked. 

But hey, the President can always be a dick to illegal immigrants that get caught if he wants, so there is that.  At least until the corporate overlords say otherwise. 

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 2

Damn good point

But still...let them fucking die. They have chosen their path and side. Live by it, die by it. That’s their way, right? That’s what I’m hearing now. Let em live - and die - by their own standards.

Goddam man didn’t you watch Star Wars as a kid? I know you did. 

Yeah. Great fantasy films.

History books are different. They tell the truth. Evil wins. Because we the people are letting it.

The time for talk is over. Full stop. If you want this country to have a chance, it’s time for action. Broad, comprehensive action. Nationwide. It’s starting to be discussed. Get on board.

7 minutes ago, Brew said:

The most died in the wool R I know who actively supported Trump has moved to the middle in discussions lately. He sees the problems related to how far everything has moved over and has given up Fox News. There is still hope.

He’ll still vote straight ticket R this November and in 2020.

2 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Anytime Brisket starts employing his “full stop” rhetoric, just pray for him and say a “bless his heart” under your breath because that usually means he’s just all tuckered out from the day. He will be more tempered earlier tomorrow AM.

He's too stressed to be blessed!

Anytime Brisket starts employing his “full stop” rhetoric, just pray for him and say a “bless his heart” under your breath because that usually means he’s just all tuckered out from the day. He will be more tempered earlier tomorrow AM.

He's too stressed to be blessed!

Yourselves. That’s who you should go fuck.

History is watching. You fucking know it. You post your bullshit bravado here, but you know that it’s watching, and you know how we, and this time, will be judged.

I’m not going to go down without a fight. It’s what an American does. I understand that is alien to the nutless and gutless like y’all. I don’t care. Get fucked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

But still...let them fucking die. They have chosen their path and side. Live by it, die by it. That’s their way, right? That’s what I’m hearing now. Let em live - and die - by their own standards.

History books are different. They tell the truth. Evil wins. Because we the people are letting it.

The time for talk is over. Full stop. If you want this country to have a chance, it’s time for action. Broad, comprehensive action. Nationwide. It’s starting to be discussed. Get on board.

Did evil win in the American civil war?

Did evil win in WW2?

Both of those happened approximately 80 years apart and the last approximately 80 years from now. I for one am glad the GI generation didn’t subscribe to your fatalistic opinion. Or maybe they did and fought through it anyway. As all of us, including you, should be doing that right now. 

Did evil win in the American civil war?
Did evil win in WW2?
Both of those happened approximately 80 years apart and the last approximately 80 years from now. I for one am glad the GI generation didn’t subscribe to your fatalistic opinion. Or maybe they did and fought through it anyway. As all of us, including you, should be doing that right now. 

I’m fighting like hell. I just know how it ends. See the script I posted earlier today - we’re following the german example nearly to the letter.

Evil won there. What, you think that good ultimately prevailed? Check the body count. Evil won.

You think good won in the Civil War? Again, body count. And reconstruction, Jim Crow, and the fact that we still haven’t reckoned with the original sin of slavery say otherwise.

Evil wins, because people are evil. Look at numerous posts on this thread. Folks don’t just look past it, they actively defend it.

Seeing the trumkins go batshit tonight has been enjoyable.  Some, you can tell are finally coming to realize what a piece of shit conman he is.  They can’t bring themselves to say it yet, although they know it’s true, but they are getting closer.  There is a solid 15% of the population either too stupid or partisan to ever admit it, but a good chunk are starting to wake up.  

"I'm not gonna down without a fight!" 
"Evil wins, it's hopeless, just give up and I'm gonna start acting like them because that's the rules to the new game they don't understand reason and logic and facts!"
I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just noting that it seems a bit schizophrenic, your thinking, and there are posts I can tell that are definitely written in a mania. I mean this in the nicest way, but maybe some time away from this board would be good for you, especially with real life stuff going on.

Maybe you fucking yourself would be good for you. Although I don’t give a fuck about what’s good for you. Personally, I hope that life treats you half as poorly as what you’ll tolerate for your fellow man.

I’m going to fight. What I’ll never be is a gutless fucking coward like you.

Seeing the trumkins go batshit tonight has been enjoyable.  Some, you can tell are finally coming to realize what a piece of shit conman he is.  They can’t bring themselves to say it yet, although they know it’s true, but they are getting closer.  There is a solid 15% of the population either too stupid or partisan to ever admit it, but a good chunk are starting to wake up.  

Bullshit. They’re doubling down. They are all in, and they’ll support literally anything he does. No need to wonder how low they’ll go, we have our answer - they’ll go all the way to the bottom. Then they’ll start digging even lower, singing their Trump work songs.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m fighting like hell. I just know how it ends. See the script I posted earlier today - we’re following the german example nearly to the letter.

Evil won there. What, you think that good ultimately prevailed? Check the body count. Evil won.

You think good won in the Civil War? Again, body count. And reconstruction, Jim Crow, and the fact that we still haven’t reckoned with the original sin of slavery say otherwise.

Evil wins, because people are evil. Look at numerous posts on this thread. Folks don’t just look past it, they actively defend it.

You don’t know how it ends, same as me. You should stop acting like you read the end of this book. 

Most Individuals are not evil. Sometimes groups of individuals are. 

The civil war didn’t end evil, but it would have been a whole lot worse if the south had won.

WW2 didn’t end evil either, but it would have been a whole lot worse if the Nazis had won.

Try to consider some hope. 

30 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Goddam man didn’t you watch Star Wars as a kid? I know you did. 

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Umm.  Is Star Wars really the example you want to use?  Trump is practically Palpatine, and Palpatine gets defeated but is evil defeated?  Nope.  Evil only gets paused momentarily at times.  That fact even turns Luke into an isolationist little bitch.  Really, Luke destroyed 2 death stars and killed his evil dad, and all that did was swap Palpatine for Snoke and turn the Empire into the equally evil First Order.  Rey blew up an even bigger death star and the First Order kept going.  Luke jumped back in and blinked out helping a rag tag group of rebels survive, but the First Order is still in the lead.

So we've been through 8 films and 50 years and evil is still trucking.  And how will movie 9 end?  The rebels will kill the red headed guy, and Rey will kill or turn Kylo Ren with the help of teddy bears.  But First Order ships are the most powerful and they will be all over the galaxy without a leader.  So their Captains will be the de facto leaders of their sector and most of them will be worse than the FIrst Order itself.  Then after 10 to 20 years, a Second Order will rise and put it all together under an evil leader, and a plucky stable boy from a casino planet will stop him over a 3 movie cycle.  But the Third Order, also evil will rise from those ashes.

In Star Wars, evil always wins.

• Like 1