Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Poor Sarah Huckabeef Colonel Sanders. She’s going to resign within 2 weeks. 

Screw her, she has been lying for a while now and it’s taking a toll on her, she choose to do this job 

16 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He has to lead with Hillary.

Probably end with rant about trade or NFL.

Very limited playbook and he’s running a prevent defense.

I think he doubles down on the Russians helping the democrats in the 2018 election.

Too many people laughed that tweet off today. 

They wont be laughing when he starts driving this narrative and we are in full blown 2016 information warfare mode 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I think he doubles down on the Russians helping the democrats in the 2018 election.

They wont be laughing when he starts driving this narrative and we are in full blown 2016 information warfare mode 

The Rs will just repeat it 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

They wont be laughing when he starts driving this narrative.

And we are in full blown 2016 information warfare mode now. 

Fucking this. He’s setting the groundwork to claim that the election results are a sham. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bevo VIII said:

This shit is so fascist and exactly like dictators do in other countries with all the lies, video editing, and propaganda.

You know what else fascist dictators do?  Wear tan suits and put their feet on the desk.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Poor Sarah Huckabeef Colonel Sanders. She’s going to resign within 2 weeks. 

That cunt ain't going anywhere. More likely they just cancel WH press briefings all together and institute daily Fox and Friends press briefings.

8 minutes ago, Blotto said:

That cunt ain't going anywhere. More likely they just cancel WH press briefings all together and institute daily Fox and Friends press briefings.

Something is gonna give.  She's now going to have to face reporters who listened to the Cohen tape, and who want to know about his little Russians helping Democrats tweet, among other things.  

The flip side is that this is as high as she'll ever go.  Fox won't give her a show - Trump would just mock her looks.

Question:

(and hopefully my posting history will support that I'm not "just asking questions" like some tool. I'm totally a different kind of tool.)

In the transcripts, there are references to two pastors- Pastor Scott and Mark Burns- being "used" in this situation.  I'm assuming he's asking which pastor they want to use for the Charleston, SC rally (discussed earlier), but am not sure.

'Preciate any wisdom y'all can provide.

8 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

I wish it was taking a toll on her, but it isn't.  She's a worse piece of shit than Trump.  Fuck her.

Ohh it is taking a toll on her, everywhere she goes ppl look at her funny and the restaurant thing had to embarrasse her, she grew up with a lot of stuff and all these questions will take a toll, she gonna be on drugs soon or binge eat.

only way it’s not is If she is a sociopath or psychopath (never can tell the difference)  

9 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Ohh it is taking a toll on her, everywhere she goes ppl look at her funny and the restaurant thing had to embarrasse her, she grew up with a lot of stuff and all these questions will take a toll, she gonna be on drugs soon or binge eat.

only way it’s not is If she is a sociopath or psychopath (never can tell the difference)  

She is neither a psychopath or a sociopath. She gets the feels.  She does probably believe that Trump is a dumbass. Who doesnt? But she is wholeheartedly behind his message. 

The restaurant thing was bad for her, but not because she was embarrassed. It's because she thinks she is a good person doing God's work for a flawed man, and she doesnt understand why people are against it. 

Hell, she doesnt even really have a monetary reason to stick around unlike some of these other shitbags.  Her daddy has plenty of money for her.  Shes a true believer in Trumps message. She only has issue with the way he delivers it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The flip side is that this is as high as she'll ever go.  Fox won't give her a show - Trump would just mock her looks.

She'll wind up somewhere like Sinclair or one of the satellite church channels like dear old Dad. It will be like Ellen, but filled with good 'ol pious hate and hypocrisy. 

I guess I’m missing the importance of saying cash and whether it means greenbacks. It’s obvious trump knew and approved paying her off. Obviously she was paid off. Obviously she was paid off by a Trump friend in a way that did not leave a paper trail back to Trump. The only question is whether that friend was reimbursed by Trump or the Trump campaign, or just ate the cost himself. I don’t see how saying “cash” really impacts that question.

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

Just a couple of the many tweets like this on the story about the tapes.  Current environment in a nutshell. 

They were doing significantly better in 2016 than they were in 2008 but they still hated Obama.  The economics don't matter, they just like to say it does because it gives them cover.

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Something is gonna give.  She's now going to have to face reporters who listened to the Cohen tape, and who want to know about his little Russians helping Democrats tweet, among other things.  

She'll follow the Huckabee model by writing shitty 100 page books, speaking engagements at conservative groups, and maybe even run for president a time or two just to keep her name in the mix.  Her dad has milked this for 20 years now.

3 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

While I was presumably saying positive things.

Mr. President, you claim the video was cut as you were presumably saying positive things.  Do you recall what you were saying?

..... Positive things.

Can you elaborate?

..... No. I don't even remember this conversation. Who is Michael Cohen?

Edited by Js1