Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

8 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

What even is this shit.

The Qanon stuff is one of the biggest under reported stories of the year.  It’s a thing (although completely fake) and it’s incredibly destructive to our discourse in society.

These people are being led down a bad path and it will only end in tears.

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The Qanon stuff is one of the biggest under reported stories of the year.  It’s a thing (although completely fake)

How is it fake?  Not disputing, just curious about your statement.  I always assumed it was a legitimate group of morons.

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

How is it fake?  Not disputing, just curious about your statement.  I always assumed it was a legitimate group of morons.

It’s as fake as Pizzagate is what I was saying except worse because it’s leading at more absurd conspiracies 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

6 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

Q anon is basically a cult. They’re just like, “fuck your evidence and rules and facts; we are going to believe in this fantasy thing!!!!”

Full stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, so just like the rest of the trumpkins then.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, that cleared it up.  Not.

QAnon refers to a conspiracy theory based on Q, an online handle used on several image boards by a presumably American[1] pseudonymous individual or group of individuals[2][3][4] claiming to have access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States, and detailing a supposed secret counter-coup against the alleged "deep state".

The conspiracy theory, mainly popularized by supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump under the names The Storm and The Great Awakening, has been widely characterized as "baseless"[5][6][7] and "unhinged".[8][9]

Prominent adherents to the conspiracy theory include Roseanne Barr,[10][11] Curt Schilling,[12] Ben Garrison,[13] Laura Loomer,[13] Cheryl Sullenger[14] and Michael "Lionel" Lebron.[15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

Well, that cleared it up.  Not.

QAnon is a mysterious poster on 4chan that insists the Trump investigation is all a smokescreen before Hillary et al are taken down for pedophile rings and such. This is all being directed by the double secret “good” deep state that will expose the bad deep state.

If anyone here believes this shit, kill yourself.

Edit: actually, don’t kill your self. PM me and I will give you instructions on how to PayPal me money so you can talk to the actual “Q.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Holy shit, could you try to be more cryptic?  OK, it's a big group?  No?  It's a person?  Why are there a few people in the photo wearing shirts that say "We Are Q"?

I get it.  You pay attention to 4chan.  You're in the cool club.  Just come out with the fucking truth or keep it to yourself.

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Holy shit, could you try to be more cryptic?  OK, it's a big group?  No?  It's a person?  Why are there a few people in the photo wearing shirts that say "We Are Q"?

I get it.  You pay attention to 4chan.  You're in the cool club.  Just come out with the fucking truth or keep it to yourself.

I think your confusion is derived not from Hugo being cryptic, but from nothing about the group making any sense whatsoever. It is as has been described. There isn't much more to it. As crazy shit goes, it has a fairly large following. 

• Like 1

I wasn't expecting a revision-controlled fully-ratified constitution . . . I literally just wanted to know why it is "fake" (which has not been proven).

It sounded to me like he was saying it doesn't exist, which clearly isn't true.  Not my word, "fake".

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I wasn't expecting a revision-controlled fully-ratified constitution . . . I literally just wanted to know why it is "fake" (which has not been proven).

It sounded to me like he was saying it doesn't exist, which clearly isn't true.  Not my word, "fake".

Y'all were just using fake in different contexts. He meant that the conspiracy theory was bullshit. Not that the people following it didn't exist.

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The person who started is feeding fake information.  There are many people who sincerely believe it.  That makes it influential, even though it's built entirely on fabrications.  T

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Well, he's had a tough couple of weeks so he needs the fawning admiration that he can't get in Washington. 

Plus he gets to get out of that dump The White House. Did you know they make him sleep in the same room black people used? He never has that problem at Mar-A-Lago.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RPM said:

Plus he gets to get out of that dump The White House. Did you know they make him sleep in the same room black people used? He never has that problem at Mar-A-Lago.

On the bright side, he no longer has to fly to Moscow to get whores to piss on Obama's bed.  

• Like 1