Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So basically Qanon is the new and improved tea party, but instead of opposing a black president it opposes some mysterious deep state that probably wants a black president. 

Does that about sum it up?

Close.  The Tea Party was anti-government crazy.

Qanon is anti anyone against dear leader’s government which is much more frightening. 

I purposely do no delete anyone from my Facebook feed and I have a lot of people not there.  I want to see what everyone says.

That being said, the hard core Trump voters are the biggest dumb shits I know and it's not close.  The ones ranting about Trump all the time I wouldn't ask where to get my care worked on.  Just total dumb shits.

These clips from Trumpkins in Florida backs that up.

16 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So basically Qanon is the new and improved tea party, but instead of opposing a black president it opposes some mysterious deep state that probably wants a black president. 

Does that about sum it up?

The neck beard version of the Tea Party and all that it entails. 

10 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Close.  The Tea Party was anti-government crazy.

Qanon is anti anyone against dear leader’s government which is much more frightening. 

Like I said, new and improved. Trump has upped the ante when it comes to lunacy. 

Support for dear leader trump must actually exceed opposition to black Kenyan Obama. Why? Because dear leader is now in power and harder to overthrow. Must keep control. Change rules if you must. Harder to do that when you’re just the opposition. 

11 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Like I said, new and improved. Trump has upped the ante when it comes to lunacy. 

Support for dear leader trump must actually exceed opposition to black Kenyan Obama. Why? Because dear leader is now in power and harder to overthrow. Must keep control. Change rules if you must. Harder to do that when you’re just the opposition. 

It’s that but there’s something of a paradox going  on that’s completely new.  Most of these folks, as with most Americans, have it ingrained in their DNA not to trust the government regardless of who is in power.  

That concept seems to have been flipped on its head with the Qanon/Trump folks.  They distrust everyone else but Trump’s regime and their fellow cult members. 

We’ve usually been immune to this kind of shit, but not now.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

16 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s that but there’s something of a paradox going  on that’s completely new.  Most of these folks, as with most Americans, have it ingrained in their DNA not to trust the government regardless of who is in power.  

That concept seems to have been flipped on its head with the Qanon/Trump folks.  They distrust everyone else but Trump’s regime and their fellow cult members. 

We’ve usually been immune to this kind of shit, but not now.

Everyone thinks Trump is an idiot and when it comes to actual knowledge, wisdom, intelligence, and intellectual curiosity, he is an idiot. On those areas he’s completely worthless. Because he doesn’t give a shit about any of that. 

But most people underestimate his ability to sell the con, i.e. sell himself. He recognizes deep seated grievances held by certain people, both legitimate and illegitimate, and presents himself as the answer and sometimes savior to those grievances. Even coming across as the “everyman” which of course he is not. 

People fall prey to scams all the time. He got enough of those people on his side, along with the straight party ticket R morons and uber rich greedy assholes who just want to give the government even less and less of their money, to wind up being the president. It helped of course who was running against him. He probably never even thought he could actually pull it off. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Everyone thinks Trump is an idiot 

I wish this were the case but it’s not. Many people, including some well educated, thinks he’s a genius and playing 3-D chess.

You would think only stupid people fall prey to cult leaders but that’s not the case when you study people that join cults. 

8 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I wonder if he's ever been inside a grocery store. 

I would doubt it unless there was an apprentice episode focusing on one. 

I bet he has never cooked a single meal in his whole life. Maybe never even made a pot of coffee or boiled water. 

4 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

It's a basic life skill. I bet Buffet and Bezos kids know how to cook. Some people even like to cook. People way richer than Trump are more in touch with life and living. 

maybe they do. Have you read how Buffet eats at McDonalds often and leaves the house with exact change?

40 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Most of these folks, as with most Americans, have it ingrained in their DNA not to trust the government regardless of who is in power.   

False, these folks were anti-government during the Clinton regime and then they were all in on the Bush War on Terror measures until Obama took office. They are never anti-government during a Republican administration. They are not really unique either, I never did see those anti-war Democrats again after Obama was elected.

I forget if it was this thread where Hugo posted the Alan Dershowitz interview on Cuomo, but they totally pussed out.  They talked for literally 2 minutes about the 3D gun thing and then ended it.  Zero about collusion/conspiracy, whathaveyou.  Someone pussed out.  No idea if it was Dershowitz or Cuomo or someone else.  But what a fucking tease.  

2 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

God fucking dammit. I miss my Rockefeller Republicans 

Hi there. 

Still registered GOP and still a RR.  Nobody to vote for in Louisiana though.  John Breaux was the last Blue Dog who was a substitute vote for me, as the Rockefeller Republicans  were culled from the GOP herd long ago.

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I purposely do no delete anyone from my Facebook feed and I have a lot of people not there.  I want to see what everyone says.

That being said, the hard core Trump voters are the biggest dumb shits I know and it's not close.  The ones ranting about Trump all the time I wouldn't ask where to get my care worked on.  Just total dumb shits.

These clips from Trumpkins in Florida backs that up.

Watching that rally, and the overwhelming sense is "holy shit.....the dumbfuckery.  As far as the eyes can see....dumbfuckery."  These people are complete and utter dumbfucks.  Sorry, none of this "you just don't understand them" and "economic anxiety!"  Nope.  Just dumbfucks.  Who are immune to facts and reason.  Fuck 'em.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Alex Jones Infowars rubes, QAnon, Flat earthers, Have replaced small government and fiscal responsibility as the cornerstones of the GOP.

Sad!  legit sad 

Quoted just because it can't be stated enough.  Fucking seriously.  This is where we are.  They are the party of complete moronity and insanity.

8 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

And Trump retweeted this

Sure.  Because this is what we are.  We aren't a country anymore.  We're a WWE match that occupies a country.