Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

He enjoys watching damage done to innocent people?

You didn't know this? Have you been in a coma? He literally had children taken from their parents and put into cages and praises people like kim jong un and the way he "leads" his "country." This one LIVES for damaging innocent people.

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

He enjoys watching damage done to innocent people?

Like contracting people to work and then not compensating them for their time or forcing them into court proceedings they can't pay for so they'll take less money?

HE'S BEEN DOING IT HIS WHOLE FUCKING LIFE

So he has an entire agency devoted to classifying/regulating firearms.

And instead he runs to a private lobbyist group whose contributing companies don’t want individuals making their own firearms. 

As a gun owner and eventual 3D-printer owner, I know he’s gonna fuck this up.

But it’s gonna make the gun-owning Trumpkins squirm.

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And instead he runs to a private lobbyist group whose contributing companies don’t want individuals making their own firearms. 

I heard that story on NPR this morning and was kind of shocked the NRA was against it.  Then I realized, yeah, Smith and Wesson and whoever else probably aren't too keen on people not buying guns from them.

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Maybe he wants to know what Putin wants him to do. 

15 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I heard that story on NPR this morning and was kind of shocked the NRA was against it.  Then I realized, yeah, Smith and Wesson and whoever else probably aren't too keen on people not buying guns from them.

Boy I bet you felt dumb when you realized you thought for a split second that the NRA was based on principles and not money.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The ATF didn't make any contributions to his campaign or inauguration, therefore what good are they? 

You'd think with all the talk about NRA/Russia collaboration he would let this rest a while.  But no, more shiny objects.

Trump loves to kick the sleeping dog. 

13 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

I think we are nearing the end game from Mueller. All that thrashing by Trump, Giuliani, et al means the net is starting to get uncomfortably tight.

The fact that Rudy and Trump are publicly saying it’s not a crime most likely means they have a headup that Mueller has evidence of it, so it does feel like something is about to drop.

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The fact that Rudy and Trump are publicly saying it’s not a crime most likely means they have a headup that Mueller has evidence of it, so it does feel like something is about to drop.

What Mueller probably has:  criminal conspiracy charges

What Trump/Rudy are doing:  deflecting it as collusion, which is not technically a crime. 

"Collusion is not a crime, so Secret Hillary loving girly man Mueller is making up fake conspiracy charges!"

50 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Not sure what’s more confusing, that or thinking his old, fat ass will be alive in 7 years. 

"You just stop right there sir, this is the healthiest human being in the history of this universe. He is a cross between Russell Westbrook and Mike Tyson in his prime. He will live to be 125, at least. He has 2% body fat. He also has a huge penis. WHOOP!!!!!!" 

4357096.vpx.jpg

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Will it surprise anyone when it comes out that Jesse Watters used to suck dick for drugs on Spring Break?

He definitely has some kind of skeletons somewhere. I haven't been this sure of someone having a shady past since that fat fuck Jared from Subway.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

The thing I don't get about the current round of pearl clutching over guns is that it's being framed as "everyone can 3D print a plastic AR15 and shoot up a bunch of children". And on top of that, the 3D printed "liberator" pistol is a single shot design that can only shoot low pressure rounds like the .380 or .22 AND it still has metal in it because it needs a hard material (a steel nail in this case) for a firing pin.

Nevermind that you could replicate that sort of functionality for cheaper with a trip to the hardware store. You can make a slam-fire 12GA shotgun with a pipe, a cap, and a nail pretty easily.

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

Ex-FBI senior official was on TV yesterday.

Collusion is not a crime. Conspiracy is.  That's where Mueller is going to get him and he'll be like "wait what's that?"

Synonyms are HARD.  It's as if Guliani was on TV saying "I looked, and there's no crime of 'Taking Things That Don't Belong to You.'  So the whole investigation as to whether President Trump obtaining paintings taken from an art museum is a witch hunt."  Everyone else in the world looks at him quizzically, and thinks 'well....'Theft' is a crime, so....yeah."

49 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Will it surprise anyone when it comes out that Jesse Watters used to suck dick for drugs on Spring Break?

"Used to?"

1 hour ago, Lagunamadre said:

"You just stop right there sir, this is the healthiest human being in the history of this universe. He is a cross between Russell Westbrook and Mike Tyson in his prime. He will live to be 125, at least. He has 2% body fat. He also has a huge penis. WHOOP!!!!!!" 

4357096.vpx.jpg

DjcFmKvVAAAPtPg?format=jpg

• Like 1